You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Forum's progress and suggestions thread

Do you have any suggestions for BayernForum.com? Any difficulties using the forum? Ask away!

Postby tracylynn » Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:39 pm

When this thread started there were a little over 150 members and now we are below that number. What is going on? I've noticed that I keep reading posts by the same posters, which there is nothing wrong in that but I wonder why no one else is posting. I've also noticed that this board has members who are also members of other boards and these folks post more on those boards and not this one.

We need to get this board kicking but how?
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:36 am

It's never easy to get forums to be popular. It's a question of luck and good strategy. I'm please with the progress thus far, and I think over time there will be more new posters. But only time can tell...
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:41 pm

MUTU wrote:It's never easy to get forums to be popular. It's a question of luck and good strategy. I'm please with the progress thus far, and I think over time there will be more new posters. But only time can tell...

oh and btw i did my best by advertising this forum in Fc Bayern on facebook :lol:
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:53 pm

cheers :)
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:16 pm

no problem matey :D
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:47 pm

I have Facebook too, and Myspace. Maybe I can run around spamming some communities and groups :)
I was wondering if maybe the Introduction thread could be moved into a forum of its own, because it's more noticeable then, for newbies.

And this is just a sidethought, but on other forums, there is a quick reply field at the bottom of pages, that you can use instead of 'Post Reply.' I like Post Reply for the smileys but I was wondering what everyone else thought.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:30 pm

Mirage wrote:I have Facebook too, and Myspace. Maybe I can run around spamming some communities and groups :)
I was wondering if maybe the Introduction thread could be moved into a forum of its own, because it's more noticeable then, for newbies.

And this is just a sidethought, but on other forums, there is a quick reply field at the bottom of pages, that you can use instead of 'Post Reply.' I like Post Reply for the smileys but I was wondering what everyone else thought.

I don't have Facebook or Myspace but maybe I should sign up for one of them. Which one is the safest?

I, too, think moving the introduction into it's on forum is a good idea. Quick reply isn't a bad idea either.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:18 am

Mirage wrote:I have Facebook too, and Myspace. Maybe I can run around spamming some communities and groups :)

your Bayern Munich member on facebook ? :D
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:34 am

Mirage wrote:And this is just a sidethought, but on other forums, there is a quick reply field at the bottom of pages, that you can use instead of 'Post Reply.' I like Post Reply for the smileys but I was wondering what everyone else thought.

That's with different forum software, however. Not something I can implement with this.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Mirage » Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:05 pm

your Bayern Munich member on facebook ? :D

Yep I'm quite sure I joined. I joined a ton of groups on that thing, but I rarely use it because I don't have many friends on it :P Use Myspace much more. If you search 'Candice P' on it you should find me.

I don't have Facebook or Myspace but maybe I should sign up for one of them. Which one is the safest?

Well so long as you don't go posting personal details other than name and interests, both are safe. I guess it depends on which you prefer. I found Myspace easier to join than Facebook, but Facebook has loads of cool little group things

MUTU wrote:
Mirage wrote:And this is just a sidethought, but on other forums, there is a quick reply field at the bottom of pages, that you can use instead of 'Post Reply.' I like Post Reply for the smileys but I was wondering what everyone else thought.

That's with different forum software, however. Not something I can implement with this.

Ok, that's cool! ^^
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Romana » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:47 pm

wait 4 my suggestions so soon :)
Romario & Thomas Brolin

Romana
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby draconaut » Tue May 01, 2007 12:59 am

Could we acquire the ability to change forum nicks like Animax forum? :D
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Tue May 01, 2007 1:42 am

draconaut wrote:Could we acquire the ability to change forum nicks like Animax forum? :D

If you REALLY need to change your nick, let me know and I will modify it.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby draconaut » Tue May 01, 2007 6:06 am

MUTU wrote:
draconaut wrote:Could we acquire the ability to change forum nicks like Animax forum? :D

If you REALLY need to change your nick, let me know and I will modify it.

Let me think about it. :wink:
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FC Bajern » Tue May 01, 2007 6:37 am

Mutu, can you make that the latest posts to read today instead of the date of that day and the day before that make them read yesterday and before yesterday just write the date like usual

You get it? I hope you understand what I mean. this will make it easier to see what posts are posted on the day we visit
FC Bajern

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions & Support