You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Chat room

Do you have any suggestions for BayernForum.com? Any difficulties using the forum? Ask away!

Chat room

Postby tracylynn » Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:49 am

Have you thought about adding a chat room to the board? I know one of the boards that I go to created a chat room so that the members can get together and talk for two hours after the show has aired. I think that would be neat if there was a way we could get together and chat after the game.

BTW...has anyone ever been in the chat room on Bayern's official site? I've been wanting to go but I wasn't sure if there was a room for the non-german speakers. I just found out that there is. Yeah!!
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dracus » Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:05 pm

tracylynn wrote:Have you thought about adding a chat room to the board? I know one of the boards that I go to created a chat room so that the members can get together and talk for two hours after the show has aired. I think that would be neat if there was a way we could get together and chat after the game.

Very nice idea
tracylynn wrote:BTW...has anyone ever been in the chat room on Bayern's official site? I've been wanting to go but I wasn't sure if there was a room for the non-german speakers. I just found out that there is. Yeah!!

Naaah... :?
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:52 pm

tracylynn wrote:BTW...has anyone ever been in the chat room on Bayern's official site? I've been wanting to go but I wasn't sure if there was a room for the non-german speakers. I just found out that there is. Yeah!!

yes there is a room called 'international' but nobody is there...
all users are on 'deutsch' :roll:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby dracus » Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:18 pm

That place is so crowded.223 users online at a time. :shock:
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:27 pm

dracus wrote:That place is so crowded.223 users online at a time. :shock:

yes man
its the official forum..
sometimes there are more than 300 online (mostly germans) :wink:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby dracus » Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:44 pm

supr4king wrote:
dracus wrote:That place is so crowded.223 users online at a time. :shock:

yes man
its the official forum..
sometimes there are more than 300 online (mostly germans) :wink:

I wonder if our views are read by bayern officials
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:54 pm

supr4king wrote:

yes there is a room called 'international' but nobody is there...
all users are on 'deutsch' :roll:

just type english in the deutsch room whenever youre there.in this way youre hinting me that you only know english and then we can chat in the intl. room :)
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Return to Suggestions & Support