You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

24/7 chat suggestion

Do you have any suggestions for BayernForum.com? Any difficulties using the forum? Ask away!

Re: 24/7 chat suggestion

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:36 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
MUTU wrote:It is like this already. I have a database with a calendar, and for every match I can set the amount of mins (before the match kicks off) for the chat to open. By default it's 15, but for Champions League matches I tend to set it to 30.

What I mean is that on certain days (ok, probably just a CL final or a really big game like last season vs Barca) it should be open much longer than that, a few hours before the game if not all day.

Few hours is too much. At this point I don't see more than 1 hour 15 mins (so we can just discuss the official formation on the chat)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tflags » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:18 pm

jonathan.tes wrote:Hello,

honestly I don't know if this has been suggested before. But, wouldn't it be cool if there was a constant chat all day? I don't know how good your servers are, but yeah it could give us a lot more interaction and maybe increase the popularity of this site.

That bird ain't flying. Getting it for regular Bayern matches was nothing short of begging. :wink:
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MatZam » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:56 pm

If we have a constant chat all day, would that rather render the point of the forum moot?
MatZam
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dalv » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:45 am

bad idea for 24/7 chat

bayern matches topics on the forum are already quite empty. look at redcafe or bluemoon forums, they literally spam the hell out of the matchday topics
Dalv
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to Suggestions & Support