You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Zvjezdan Misimović

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Zvjezdan Misimović

Postby MrLinky » Thu May 07, 2009 7:58 pm

According to the "WAZ" and other German sources we are interested in Misimovic. It's being rumoured that he is very disappointed Magath left for Schalke and is therefore considering a move. He is quoted as saying "I would love to play again for Bayern, who knows what the future might bring" and he also seems to have an exit-clause which would allow him to be transfered to another club for 8 million.

http://epaper01.niedersachsen.com/epaper/img.html?zeitung=WAZ&ekZeitung=&Y=09&M=05&D=07&picture=img/20090507html//Page/0507_WAZ_HP_32_layout.jpg&x=-1&y=-1&width=0&height=0
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Zvjezdan Misimovic

Postby thulkazal » Thu May 07, 2009 8:01 pm

Well if we wont get Diego then we should make move for him ...

Anyway if we make move for him it would be easier to get Dzeko too xD coz they are good friends or smth like that (thou we dont need new striker at last what Uli said )
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby reiniksrobis » Thu May 07, 2009 8:15 pm

I say- if we can get Misimovič AND Džeko, we should sell Ribery. Just sell Ribery[he is my fav player, but he should play with more hearth] and get Misimovič/Diego, Marin, Džeko, Torosidis/Rafinha, Frey/Adler and some players for depth in squad!

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby BayernRtheBest » Thu May 07, 2009 8:35 pm

Mismovic is not going to help win the champions league . Get somebody who is actually very good and well established in the football world, one of them obviously being Diego. I'd love to get Toulalan as well, but that definitely wont happen.
BayernRtheBest

Postby shwas55 » Thu May 07, 2009 8:45 pm

BayernRtheBest wrote:Mismovic is not going to help win the champions league . Get somebody who is actually very good and well established in the football world, one of them obviously being Diego.

Mismovic is good but i agree with you, he wont help us win the C.L
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby SilentStrike » Thu May 07, 2009 9:58 pm

he's more than good. He's great, but I'd rather have Dzeko and Diego. Man what a dumb move from Magath, he just killed a **** great team.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Zvjezdan Misimović

Postby Jstall » Wed May 27, 2009 9:39 pm

I heard that Bayern may be after the Wolfsburg playmaker Zvjezdan Misimović based on a podcast I frequent. He is a solid player and was the key to Wolfsburgs success this year. He did a great job setting up Grafite and Dzeko while showing a flair for open midfield play.
Any opinions?
Jstall
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Zvjezdan Misimović

Postby shileno » Wed May 27, 2009 10:13 pm

He will come back with us someday.. But we need an RM and it's not his best position and besides, he has contract until 2012 with Wolfsburg.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby vxg7826 » Wed May 27, 2009 10:28 pm

Misimovic??? - I don't vote for him!
vxg7826
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby cruz » Wed May 27, 2009 11:02 pm

He will come back with us someday.. But we need an RM and it's not his best position

I donno if he'll come back ever, but I agree with the 2nd sentence!! it would be stupid to say ''we don't need him''.. cuz every team could need a player who makes almost 20 assists in one season, but truely, now we don't need him if we plan to move schweini onto the AMC position.. on the otha side, if van gaal plans to set up schweini on the right side then zvjezdan would perfectly fit in, especially with ribery!
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SilentStrike » Thu May 28, 2009 12:43 pm

misimovic made good passes where fast strikers like dzeko and grafite could run quick to the ball. I dont see Gomez or Klose rly running fast enough, and definetely not Toni. All u can give toni is a ball in the feet.

Maybe he can give Ribery nice assists but I dont think he can reach his ful potential with out style/strikers.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby alex84 » Thu May 28, 2009 2:52 pm

He isn't a good option for us if we want to achive something serious in CL. (IMO)
alex84
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby cruz » Thu May 28, 2009 5:34 pm

SilentStrike wrote:misimovic made good passes where fast strikers like dzeko and grafite could run quick to the ball. I dont see Gomez or Klose rly running fast enough, and definetely not Toni. All u can give toni is a ball in the feet.

Maybe he can give Ribery nice assists but I dont think he can reach his ful potential with out style/strikers.

I think he can, imagine how many goals from counter-attacks we could score, y'know, like... misimović gets the ball, looks forward, olić and ribery are already running as fast as nascars, he just puts one of them into action and there you got a lot more chances to score... wolfsburg scored a lot goals like this... why shouldn't bayern score even more, especially with a ribery on the field... 8)
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby cruz » Thu May 28, 2009 5:36 pm

I know that I'm right, and that you agree wit me! :mrgreen:
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby mattie » Thu May 28, 2009 11:40 pm

cruz wrote:
SilentStrike wrote:misimovic made good passes where fast strikers like dzeko and grafite could run quick to the ball. I dont see Gomez or Klose rly running fast enough, and definetely not Toni. All u can give toni is a ball in the feet.

I think he can, imagine how many goals from counter-attacks we could score, y'know, like... misimović gets the ball, looks forward, olić and ribery are already running as fast as nascars, he just puts one of them into action and there you got a lot more chances to score... wolfsburg scored a lot goals like this... why shouldn't bayern score even more, especially with a ribery on the field... 8)

sayin it , and doin it is different - im not sure if u watch football , u may do , but do u also play football ? if yes than u know what i mean ?
Misimovic played a really great season has a 8 Mio release clause ,we can buy him not a bad option , but ulli said we dont want him
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Next

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion