You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Zvjezdan Misimović

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Zvjezdan Misimović

Postby cruz » Fri May 29, 2009 1:22 pm

sayin it , and doin it is different - im not sure if u watch football , u may do , but do u also play football ? if yes than u know what i mean ?
Misimovic played a really great season has a 8 Mio release clause ,we can buy him not a bad option , but ulli said we dont want him

yea I know what you wanna say (and hell yea - I do watch and play football, believe me! :wink: )

Ulli (probably) knows best...

but..... I really like his style of playing football and I admit that I'm in love with these #10-AMC-players, y'know, maybe that's why I like misimović... we had a player who played similar as misimović (mehmet scholl) and I wish we had one rite now, even tho I know that football changed and these kind of player often don't fit anymore in many teams... :(
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby cruz » Fri May 29, 2009 1:25 pm

...even tho I know that football changed and these kind of player often don't fit anymore in many teams...except in the Bundesliga maybe...
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Fri May 29, 2009 4:15 pm

Hoeness Said That BAYERN ARE Not even interested In Misimovic

So Forget about This Guy
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:26 am

Zvjezdan Misimović has retired from football and is now considering becoming a player agent. [source]

Misimović spent 4 seasons at FC Bayern, almost exclusively playing for Die Amateure. He then played for VfL Bochum, 1. FC Nürnberg, VfL Wolfsburg, Galatasaray, Dynamo Moscow and Guizhou Renhe.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Ottomeister13 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:40 pm

He should have never left VFL...
Ottomeister13

Postby FCB general » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:13 pm

Well, he didn't want to change. Even then when wingers started to dominate the German football, he remained classic #10 and I read that today on one blog from his compatriot. Neither he became winger nor #8 and his career after Wolfsburg was declining.

Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Previous

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion