You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Zinedine Zidane

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby Mirage » Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:53 pm

I wonder if Zidane actually meant that or was just being nice :P
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:13 pm

just my comments on the topic..
Given a choice, I would rather have Effe in my team. I think he contributed more as a player than Zidane...and Effe is an all rounder..:)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Yanal » Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:00 am

i have to say zidane is way better than ribery..

i put him with best footballers of all time next to maradona!
if you wanna dance with the devil you better say never, coz a dance with the devil might last you forever.

innit the best sig on this forum?
hahahaha
Yanal
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Yanal » Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:09 am

but i have to say that zidane's goal against leverkusen that was 100% luck

on an interview with al jazeera sport channel he said if i tried to score that same shot i would score it once from 100 trie or somthin like that..
if you wanna dance with the devil you better say never, coz a dance with the devil might last you forever.

innit the best sig on this forum?
hahahaha
Yanal
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:45 pm

Yes! it was a little bit of luck.. but it doesn`t mean that Zidane doesn`t have the skills to score it.. I mean, I don`t think that there`s any player who could score a goal like that except Zizou!! :D
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Re: Zinedine Zidane

Postby Element » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:10 pm

Was watching some Zidane Clips on youtube

and all i can say is

**** was he good !!!
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Previous

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion