You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Zé Roberto [José Roberto da Silva Júnior]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby FC Bajern » Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:43 pm

Is he ours for sure?
FC Bajern

Postby fcb 4eva » Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:33 pm

FC Bajern wrote:Is he ours for sure?

yes, he had already agreed a 2 year deal all he had to do was retire from international football in order to be confirmed.

------------------------
FCB 4EVA :D
fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:10 pm

fcb 4eva wrote:

yes, he had already agreed a 2 year deal all he had to do was retire from international football in order to be confirmed.

------------------------

He hasn't officially signed the paper yet, but both parties have completely agreed now. All that remains is the signature.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:53 am

MUTU wrote:
fcb 4eva wrote:

------------------------

He hasn't officially signed the paper yet, but both parties have completely agreed now. All that remains is the signature.

agreed ? no need for the signature lol, he is ours . :D
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Matakos » Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:22 am

it's great to have players like Ze!He prefered bayern over the national team!what a big decision and commitment to bayern!
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bayern1301 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:34 am

on the basis that he is fit, he should be given a place in the starting eleven for such commitment.
---------------Kahn
Sagnol---Lucio---Van Buyten---Lahm
---Van Bommel-----Ze Roberto------
Ribery-------------------------Schweini
----------Klose----Toni----------------
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Mirage » Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:59 pm

bayern1301 wrote:on the basis that he is fit, he should be given a place in the starting eleven for such commitment.

Agreed.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby aadapi » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:50 pm

dude can any one tell me why the deal for ze roberto hasnot yet been announced .............when will we sign him is there any problem in the deal to be finalizes?
aadapi
Getting the hang of it

Postby Matakos » Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:17 pm

aadapi wrote:dude can any one tell me why the deal for ze roberto hasnot yet been announced .............when will we sign him is there any problem in the deal to be finalizes?

it starts to worry me.....why there is noting official.... :?
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby bayern1301 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:49 am

he's ours, don't worry.
---------------Kahn
Sagnol---Lucio---Van Buyten---Lahm
---Van Bommel-----Ze Roberto------
Ribery-------------------------Schweini
----------Klose----Toni----------------
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Mirage » Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:35 am

it hasn't been announced yet? argh i thought it had
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Duncan » Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:52 am

he arrived yesterday in Munich :wink:
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:11 pm

He supposedly had his medical today, but there's no news yet on how it went and whether he signed the contract or not.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:32 am

He's signed a two year contract today.

"He has class, character and speaks German," said Munich coach Ottmar Hitzfeld of the midfielder and winger Ze Roberto.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Zé Roberto back at Bayern uefa.com

Postby charger256 » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:14 am

FC Bayern München have brought Zé Roberto back to the Bundesliga on a two-year contract after 12 months in his homeland at Santos FC.

Versatile
The 32-year-old former Brazil midfielder moves on a free transfer and has already passed a medical. Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge said: "We are happy that with Zé Roberto - a technically versatile, fast and consistent player is returning to FC Bayern." After joining Bayern from Bayer 04 Leverkusen in summer 2002, Zé Roberto won three league championships and three German Cups during his first spell in Munich. He is the UEFA Cup hopefuls' latest high-profile summer signing following the arrivals of France winger Franck Ribéry and Italy forward Luca Toni.
charger256
Woah, this feels cool!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion