You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Zé Roberto [José Roberto da Silva Júnior]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby fanOfBayern » Sun May 13, 2007 12:00 am

He will definitely choose Bayern over Milan..just my gut feeling..
We should use him in the CM instead of LM..He does it very well with Brazil NT.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bayern1301 » Sun May 13, 2007 12:12 am

fanOfBayern wrote:He will definitely choose Bayern over Milan..just my gut feeling..
We should use him in the CM instead of LM..He does it very well with Brazil NT.

i agree with you but just for the sake of throwing in a little contradiction :D, ze' stated on his exit from bayern a year ago that he would never return... i'm guessing he was drowning his sorrows in alcohol at that time lol so those words were probably entirely invalid 8)
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bayern1301 » Mon May 14, 2007 6:40 am

this is a brazilian documentary on ze' roberto, with english subtitles. it's interesting.
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby suneku » Tue May 15, 2007 5:18 pm

Bayern is keep to re-sign Ze Roberto because there is noone at Bayern who is able to deliver serious crosses from the left. If Schweinsteiger plays left he is always doing the thing thing, that is runing down the line and than make a move to the center just like he did during the World Cup.

This season not ONE Bayern goal has been assisted by a cross from the left!!!!!!! That's the reason why they need to sign a good left footer. If he comes you can bet that he will play left midfield and not centre. Besides Ze Bayern is also in taks with Andres Vasquez from Gotebourg, another left foot midfielder...surprise surprise... :lol:
suneku
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby alex » Tue May 29, 2007 11:56 pm

Galliani confirmed that Milan withdrew from the race to sign Ze Roberto.
alex
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Matakos » Wed May 30, 2007 8:45 am

alex wrote:Galliani confirmed that Milan withdrew from the race to sign Ze Roberto.

i think he will be coming to us....
there is not much competition ofr him....
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Matakos » Wed May 30, 2007 8:45 am

Schweini_rules wrote:so whats happening any neews ?
I heard he had offers also from Greece but the site said he is more likely to chose Bayern Munich to continue his carrier .

we had offer from olympiakos....
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby blabla » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:47 am

blabla
Getting the hang of it

Postby Matakos » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:55 pm

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome back,ze! :D
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby charger256 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:14 pm

Brazilian international Ze Roberto has been linked with a return to Bayern Munich according to reports in Germany.

The 32-year-old, who played for Bayern for four years earlier in his career, is rumoured to be on the cusp of signing a two-year contract at the Allianz Arena, according to Kicker.

Bayern failed to qualify for the Champions League after suffering their worst season in years under Felix Magath, who saw Ze Roberto as surplus to requirements.

But with former coach Ottmar Hitzfeld taking over halfway through the season, a return to the club for the 32-year-old looks on the cards.

Hitzfeld has always rated the Brazilian international highly and sees the versatile player as the ideal candidate to fill the gap left by Manchester United bound Owen Hargreaves.

Ze Roberto though, who currently plays for FC Santos, is unlikely to sign a contract before the end of the month as the Brazilian league is still ongoing.
charger256
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby FC Bajern » Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:20 pm

Man. If the Brazilian league is ongoing 'till the end of the month then he will be exhausted when he arrives, and he is 32!! holly sh!t
FC Bajern

Postby Matakos » Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:41 pm

now let's see:
1.schlaudraff
2.altintop
3.sosa
4.Jansen
5.Toni
6.ribery
7.Ze roberto
Bravo bayern!Great! :D
These days are happy days for all bayern fans!
I can't hide my excitement!
BAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRN!
BAYERN!BAYERN!BAYERN!
BAYERN!BAYERN!BAYERN!
BAYERN!BAYERN!BAYERN! :D :D :D :D :D
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FC Bajern » Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:59 pm

I'm still not convinced about Ribery :?
FC Bajern

Postby Matakos » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:38 pm

why?
this is everywhere!
ribery is 99,99% ours! :D
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Walls » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:48 pm

Matakos wrote:why?
this is everywhere!
ribery is 99,99% ours! :D

just gota chill till its on fcb.de
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion