You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Zé Roberto [José Roberto da Silva Júnior]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby bayern1301 » Sun May 06, 2007 3:04 pm

\:D/ lol
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kevh26 » Sun May 06, 2007 4:26 pm

i'd welcome him back in a heartbeat, he's not only a good creative player, but he'd be a positive influence on the younger members of the team, van bommel isn't exactly a role model after all
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun May 06, 2007 5:13 pm

I would love to see ZE back , maybe he could be a superb sub for schweini
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Sun May 06, 2007 6:20 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:I would love to see ZE back , maybe he could be a superb sub for schweini

Or the other way round...:)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby soccerkyle » Sun May 06, 2007 6:43 pm

Im pretty sure there are some better players in the Brazilian league we can get
soccerkyle
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Sun May 06, 2007 7:02 pm

I'm not sure why some poeple are so excited, I don't think he is that big of a deal. Sure he was good when we first had him, but I'm not sure about now, Bayern should not let him go in the first place.

I think we are very desperate to go after a player who already played for us in the past.
FC Bajern

Postby xevi » Sun May 06, 2007 7:15 pm

but if ze comes, bayern will sign an another midfielder (a star or something)??
we should. I like him but we need more.
if he comes i think the team would be something like this.
---------------kahn
--------------rensing
sagnol---lucio------vbuyten----lahm
görlitz--demichelis--ismaël-----lell

----------vbommel--X
-----------ottl------ze
sosa----------------------schweinsteiger
altintop------------------jansen

---------toni-------poldi
--------makaay--schlaudraff
xevi
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SweetLeisha » Sun May 06, 2007 10:51 pm

xevi wrote:but if ze comes, bayern will sign an another midfielder (a star or something)??
we should. I like him but we need more.
if he comes i think the team would be something like this.
---------------kahn
--------------rensing
sagnol---lucio------vbuyten----lahm
görlitz--demichelis--ismaël-----lell

----------vbommel--X
-----------ottl------ze
sosa----------------------schweinsteiger
altintop------------------jansen

---------toni-------poldi
--------makaay--schlaudraff

I think Lell is not so good. And I doubt whether Sosa can be the front-runner from very beginning. But if he cant, who can play at right attack midfield. I dont know...
SweetLeisha
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby fanOfBayern » Sun May 06, 2007 11:08 pm

Why is nobody including Dos Santos in their team lineups??

I think Ottmar will give this kid a chance...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby bayern1301 » Mon May 07, 2007 4:09 am

ze roberto is still playing well, as i said before he had a magnificent WC and with that being less than a year ago,. with that being said, im sure he is still in the brazilian first 11 which he has been for a very long time; and to be in the brazilian starting squad, certainly means something.
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Tue May 08, 2007 5:53 pm

There are reports in the Brazilian press that Bayern offered Ze Roberto a contract of 6 million euros over 2 years.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Abe84 » Tue May 08, 2007 10:29 pm

Here in Holland media report PSV are closing on Zé Roberto. The left winger has to fill in Cocu's role as experienced left-foot player. Of course Bayern shoud be favourites for his signature, PSV is playing Champions League, which could be an advantage in negotiations.
Afonso, Fenomeno!
Abe84
Getting the hang of it

Postby Schweini_rules » Fri May 11, 2007 12:34 pm

so whats happening any neews ?
I heard he had offers also from Greece but the site said he is more likely to chose Bayern Munich to continue his carrier .
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Fri May 11, 2007 3:32 pm

Milan are also interested in him, but in an interview with Munchner Abendzeitung, he said: "that idea pleases me and I'm delighted that Bayern want me again."
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat May 12, 2007 11:31 pm

yeah its Milan or us, but Milan are in the CL final and play CL next year..
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion