You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Zé Roberto [José Roberto da Silva Júnior]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby bayern1301 » Sat May 05, 2007 4:32 pm

fa wrote:The chances that Ze Roberto joins Bayern next season are increasing. In an interview with SPORT1 he states that his Berator is underway to Munich. This is quite amazing, since Bayern already signed Altintop and Sosa both able to play on the side of the pitch. If this is true, the board is trying to add some experience in the team.

http://www.sport1.de/de/sport/artikel_1151039.html

nice! we need him back in my opinion. he was always good for us.
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SweetLeisha » Sat May 05, 2007 4:50 pm

Yeah I also read on Bild. Happy.
SweetLeisha
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bayern1301 » Sat May 05, 2007 6:10 pm

Dortmund keen to lure Ze Roberto back

Wed 18 Apr, 12:15 PM

Bundesliga strugglers Borussia Dortmund will attempt to lure Ze Roberto back to Germany to boost their squad for next season.The former Bayer Leverkusen and Bayern Munich winger has been with Brazilian side FC Santos for the past year, but would be available on a free transfer at the end of the current campaign.

Dortmund, who are still fighting against relegation with five games of the season remaining, are looking to improve their side for next season and the Brazilian international is one of their top targets.

"We have enquired about whether and with what conditions a transfer for Ze Roberto would become possible," said Borussia president Reinhard Rauball.

The 32-year-old enjoyed four successful years with Bayern after rising to prominence in a Leverkusen side that finished as runners-up in the Bundesliga, German Cup and Champions League in 2002.

And earlier this year he admitted he would like to try his luck in the Bundesliga again before ending his career.

"I would happily return to Germany," he said.

Dortmund would face competition for his services, and Rauball told Sport Bild magazine the club's chances of signing Ze Roberto are "not so high".
http://www.eurosport.com/football/bunde ... 7792.shtml

he says he would be happy to come back to germany, which is good. if he does then please let it be bayern!
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SweetLeisha » Sat May 05, 2007 6:34 pm

The article you post is a little out. 18 Apr? :lol:
SweetLeisha
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bayern1301 » Sat May 05, 2007 6:43 pm

haha yeah i know that but hasnt made it invalid on this occasion 8)
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby SweetLeisha » Sat May 05, 2007 6:50 pm

I get your point. He admit his adviser will negotiate with Bayern this weekend.
Just wait for the latest news.
SweetLeisha
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby alex » Sat May 05, 2007 8:23 pm

not a bad option at all. Ze would be a fine addition since he'll add strength in depth to the team. We badly need alternatives in midfield in case of injuries. Ze can also fill two positions in the midfield so versatility is a plus.
With Sosa, Schweini and probably Ze, added to Sagnol, Lahm and Altintop, the flanks would be alright. Still waiting to see who they are gonna bring in the middle, we need at least one more quality addition there. I mean we've always had Ze, but on the european stage, we need a bit more.
alex
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby SweetLeisha » Sat May 05, 2007 8:36 pm

alex wrote:not a bad option at all. Ze would be a fine addition since he'll add strength in depth to the team. We badly need alternatives in midfield in case of injuries. Ze can also fill two positions in the midfield so versatility is a plus.
With Sosa, Schweini and probably Ze, added to Sagnol, Lahm and Altintop, the flanks would be alright. Still waiting to see who they are gonna bring in the middle, we need at least one more quality addition there. I mean we've always had Ze, but on the european stage, we need a bit more.

I thought Ze would be our front-runner on the left attack midfield. wouldn't he? He can use his left foot anyway.
SweetLeisha
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby alex » Sat May 05, 2007 10:00 pm

whether he was a front-runner or he rotated with Schweini, the important thing is that we have class in depth in his position. Hitzfeld will decide who's on top form and let him play.
alex
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby bayern1301 » Sat May 05, 2007 10:15 pm

just thought i'd add that ze played excellently as brazil's holding center midfielder during the world cup, definitely one of their best players for the tournament. so he can fill more than the left attacking midfield if need be.
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Walls » Sat May 05, 2007 10:25 pm

bayern1301 wrote:just thought i'd add that ze played excellently as brazil's holding center midfielder during the world cup, definitely one of their best players for the tournament. so he can fill more than the left attacking midfield if need be.

hes old! max 2 yrs..Toni is old..we need to invest on young players. We can go scouting in Brazil and find 17-24 year olds
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby bayern1301 » Sat May 05, 2007 10:40 pm

Walls wrote:
bayern1301 wrote:just thought i'd add that ze played excellently as brazil's holding center midfielder during the world cup, definitely one of their best players for the tournament. so he can fill more than the left attacking midfield if need be.

hes old! max 2 yrs..Toni is old..we need to invest on young players. We can go scouting in Brazil and find 17-24 year olds

so what if their old. as long as they are good for the team at this current time. remember he will be on a free so he wont be costing us anything (apart from salary) if we want to get him.
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Walls » Sun May 06, 2007 2:47 am

bayern1301 wrote:
Walls wrote:

so what if their old. as long as they are good for the team at this current time. remember he will be on a free so he wont be costing us anything (apart from salary) if we want to get him.

ok..good....no money spent...but that means 2 years from now...its rebuilding again.
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Sun May 06, 2007 9:29 am

Walls wrote:hes old! max 2 yrs..Toni is old..we need to invest on young players. We can go scouting in Brazil and find 17-24 year olds

Note that Bundesliga clubs aren't allowed to sign under-18 players from Brazil. Also we need to improve our team NOW. It's best if we sign some really good youngsters for our youth team and get experienced players for the short term.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Sun May 06, 2007 9:33 am

Ze Roberto's agent is currently in Munich. This seems to be getting serious.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion