You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Zé Roberto [José Roberto da Silva Júnior]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Zé Roberto (José Roberto da Silva Júnior)

Postby MrLinky » Tue May 05, 2009 6:57 pm

MUTU wrote:Apparently it's looking a bit more complicated with Ze. Also Bayern are probably going to go back to using a diamond formation (think Diego, Kroos, Baumjohann), which means that there'd be very little place for Ze, because he's not that young anymore and he wouldn't keep up with the demands of being a left winger.

Besides that the diamond-midfield formation is an out of fashion system that's not gonna lead us anywhere internationally, it would probably also mean that Ribery would leave cause I really don't see a compatible place for him in a midfield formation like that.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue May 05, 2009 7:22 pm

MrLinky wrote:Besides that the diamond-midfield formation is an out of fashion system

And perhaps that's why it would help us, because other clubs would not be used to playing against such a formation, from a top club at least. Not saying it would, but it's a possibility.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby shpati_L1 » Tue May 05, 2009 9:00 pm

I have a feeling that Ze is going to leave at the end of the season.WHY?
Because Tymo will be here next season and if ribery stays we will play 4 - 4 - 2 normal and the line up would look like this :

Schweini---Tymo---MVB-----Ribery

or... if ribery leaves and diego comes we will play 4 - 4 - 2 diamond :

--------------Tymo
Altintop---------------Schweini
-------------Diego

Where will ZE play ?
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby mattie » Tue May 05, 2009 10:11 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:I have a feeling that Ze is going to leave at the end of the season.WHY?
Because Tymo will be here next season and if ribery stays we will play 4 - 4 - 2 normal and the line up would look like this :

Schweini---Tymo---MVB-----Ribery

or... if ribery leaves and diego comes we will play 4 - 4 - 2 diamond :

--------------Tymo
Altintop---------------Schweini
-------------Diego

Where will ZE play ?
we are playin and now 4-4-2 , and he is in the starting 11 ? u always saw ze in the paper as a DM , but he played a more offensive role , where mvb , stayed behind him and covered him, tymo has a similar playing style like mvb , and he isnt a player who goes on dribbles he is more the fighter so... i see zee's chances very good if he plays like this, and next season (if he stays ofc)
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby shpati_L1 » Wed May 06, 2009 6:05 am

Yeah i know but Tymo is in First Team 100 %.And MVB just signed a new contract and he too will be in the starting eleven.
shpati_L1

National Flag:
Albania

Postby mattie » Wed May 06, 2009 1:18 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:Yeah i know but Tymo is in First Team 100 %.And MVB just signed a new contract and he too will be in the starting eleven.

nothing is 100% , will depend on the formation ! :) i say mvb will play too , he is our captian , and it's early to say and to dream about a formation , we should first get a new coach for the new season and go after his wish list than :)but if ze stays im glad to see a harder fight next year for the start11 , and i hope sum players wont behave like Podolski did
i hope ze wont leave , he can play where ever u put him , he is old experienced and in his best form :D also the player who replaced Lahm sumtimes (except in nou camp :( )
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby thulkazal » Sun May 17, 2009 4:50 pm

well seems that ze roberto wont extent the contract

and from what I readed in interview of Uli for ZDF TV magazine "sportstudio:

…new signings for next season: “We’ll try and add a player or two to go with Franck Ribéry. We need to agree the sums available for transfers with the supervisory board and strengthen the team, so there’s no repeat of this season, where we more or less can’t win the league on the second to last day of the season.”
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby mattie » Sun May 17, 2009 10:44 pm

still not sure...he said that he still didnt think about the offer , he is just focusin to help our team with the bundesliga...and he said he will think about the 1 year offer after the season , L.A Galaxy seem also to be interested in him but he is staying quite about that offer...
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MrLinky » Mon May 18, 2009 5:59 pm

The Ronaldo-club Corinthians apparently also made him an offer. It would be a shame if he would leave, great footballer. Obviously because of his age he can't play consistently all season long, but he would definitely still be a good option as a substitute to add creativity to the game if things aren't going well. Obviously the other question here is whether he would be satisfied with a role like that or not. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby Jorge » Fri May 22, 2009 11:22 pm

MrLinky wrote:The Ronaldo-club Corinthians apparently also made him an offer.

After running out of Brazil because his family was in danger I doubt he will go back if he has the chance he will try to:
1) Play one more season for Bayern
2) Play one season with an extension clause for another BL team (ex-Bayern players are attractive for some clubs even if they are old, e.g. Tarnat)
3) Play elsewhere in Europe (some clubs in France, Turkey or Greece can sign him)
4) Play in a less demanding league that pays well located in a safe environment for his family (e.g. MLS, J-League, some middle East Leagues, Australia and lately seems like China might be also a good destination)
5) Then Brazil
Jorge
I post all the time

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby shwas55 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:48 pm

Looks like another round of negotiations failed. Ze looks more and more like leaving this year.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby Element » Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:51 pm

shwas55 wrote:Looks like another round of negotiations failed. Ze looks more and more like leaving this year.

Yeah

The Reason is That Bayern offered him A 1 Year Contract

He wants A 2 year Contract Which bayern 100% Refuse
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby shwas55 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:08 pm

Uli said that Ze is leaving.

I think its the best decision for both Ze and Bayern. He could have been a great super sub, but a champion like him deserves to go with head held up high.

An interview with Ze:

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussball/ ... 32271.html
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby MrLinky » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:14 am

Hmm so Ze is leaving, it's all about that 2-year contract. I would have loved to see a gifted player like him for another year at Bayern, but if that's his decision we have to accept it. Let's see if the board are intending to buy someone to replace him, or just want to get into the new season with MvB/Schweinsteiger/Altintop/Borowksi?/Sosa? next to Tymoshchuk.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby Tomas » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:54 pm

MrLinky wrote:Hmm so Ze is leaving, it's all about that 2-year contract. I would have loved to see a gifted player like him for another year at Bayern, but if that's his decision we have to accept it. Let's see if the board are intending to buy someone to replace him, or just want to get into the new season with MvB/Schweinsteiger/Altintop/Borowksi?/Sosa? next to Tymoshchuk.

Agreed. Would have loved to see him 1 more year at Bayern. Im sure he wont be waiting too long for another club to pick him up. I know Man City is hot for him.
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion