You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Zé Roberto [José Roberto da Silva Júnior]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Zé Roberto (José Roberto da Silva Júnior)

Postby shwas55 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:00 pm

MrLinky wrote:
Jorge wrote:This was confirmed today during the US broadcast of the Schalke-Bayern Game. It's almost a fact that Ze will be playing for FC Dallas from next summer on.

I heard that he is close to an agreement with Dallas as well ,but he's better than ever for us and he seems to really have fun at the club right now , he and Klinsi hugged like crazy after he was subsituted yesterday.I dont think the chapter Ze Roberto and Bayern is over yet , I think they might just convince him to stay for another year.

I agree with you, he is having a great season so far but i hope we give him the chance to leave on high, i dont want us to push him to stay one year too long, having said that he is more than welcome to stay next year, but unfortunately we have to replace sooner or later.
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby reiniksrobis » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:08 pm

One of my favorite players and best at Bayern right now! Hope he will stay a bit longer. Don`t leave us, ZE!

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Ze Roberto

Postby MrLinky » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:01 pm

Ze Roberto Looks To Life After Football

Bayern Munich’s Ze Roberto has hinted on what he hopes to do when his football career comes to an end, in a recent interview with Sport Bild…
The Brazilian midfielder Ze Roberto currently plies his trade with the German outfit Bayern Munich, in the Bundesliga. He has spent some seven years at the club, since moving there from Bayer Leverkusen in 2002.

The 34-year-old devout Christian has recently taken part in an interview with the magazine Sport Bild, and discussed his desires for life after football.

He made reference to the fact that he would love to preach one day, as well as study theology, to help him with his cause.

“I can only imagine how good it would be to be a preacher,” the Brazilian said.

“I will most likely study theology for 4 years, which would be a rewarding experience for me, and for my family,” he added.

Ze Roberto, who has been strongly linked with many top clubs in Italy and Spain throughout his career, only managed to play for Real Madrid, where he made 15 appearances in the one season, back in 1997/98.

He is a fantastic player nonetheless, and seems to be a great human being.

He concluded the interview by saying that, “religion is very important to me, and it is a fundamental aspect of my life.”
MrLinky
I post all the time

Re: Ze Roberto

Postby lucifer » Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:09 pm

well Ze is affacting player in the club
i like when he's playing so much, but somtimes he is out of his rate
lucifer
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby lebanese bayern » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:11 am

ze is the best in bayern after ribery but we should start thinkin about someone filllin his shoes after hes gone
and if u happen to watch le losc i realy think MICHEL BASTOS is great as his replacement dont know his price but just ab idea cz i find him to be the superb fit #-o #-o
lebanese bayern
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby reiniksrobis » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:43 am

I don`t watch very often LOSC, but I thought that BASTOS is striker? Isn`t he striker? :o I have seen some of his goals, beauty one was his free kick from about 30m out :o ZE is better ;)

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby lebanese bayern » Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:04 pm

i agree ze is better but IF ze is leavin hes reeaaallllllllyyy good and young
hes a versitale player when claude puel was the coach he played as lwb now he plays as lam butt the guys is full talent and flair u should watch him and give me ur own judgement
lebanese bayern
Getting the hang of it

Postby MrLinky » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:26 pm

I recently read that Ze actually proposed Sao Paulo's Hernanes to the board to become his successor.He'd be a great signing , but I heard of other big european clubs being interested in him too.The comeptition to sign him is gonna be huge , and so would the transfer fee be as well.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby reiniksrobis » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:05 pm

MrLinky wrote:I recently read that Ze actually proposed Sao Paulo's Hernanes to the board to become his successor.He'd be a great signing , but I heard of other big european clubs being interested in him too.The comeptition to sign him is gonna be huge , and so would the transfer fee be as well.

Hernanes? He looked great[on youtube] :D:D:D But I can`t judge him, cos I haven`t seen any full match with him :(

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MrLinky » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:01 pm

Ze said in an interview with the "Kicker" that he definitely wants to stay in Munchen , he said that he is playing his best season at Bayern so far.His family is feeling comfortable in Germany as well , and his advisors will come over to Munchen this month , to approach the officials and extend the contract.He also stated that he has big goals with Bayern he wants to achieve.

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/startseite/artikel/504177/

Great news for the club that he decided to stay for another year , he's become such an important part of the squad this season.There's no way we could get a 25 year old with Ze's qualities under 30 million , so this was very important. :D
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby reiniksrobis » Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:53 pm

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love him. One of the most underrated players around Europe. He would be starter in any team in europe[Okay, MAYBE in Barca he would sit on bench, but he would be regular sub] :o Great player. I`m so happy that he plays for Bayern. Pure genius!

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SilentStrike » Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:20 pm

:D :) 8) :lol: :P :twisted: :wink: :mrgreen: =D> O:) \:D/ thnx zé! lets hope he can keep his form up next year.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MaCk0y » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:27 pm

They should offer him a 2 year contract to make Van Bommel angry and jealous. :lol:
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SilentStrike » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:14 pm

HAHAHAHA
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby MrLinky » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:12 am

Well just like van Bommel , Ze wants a 2-year contract too.He said that it would be tough for his kids to move away from Germany just when they've gotten used to life over there even more.He said that if he'd be offered a 1-year contract he wouldnt be sure about extending the contract , but if he'd be offered a 2-year contract he would sign right away.

http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/0902/Artikel/rund-um-den-ball-fussball-news-des-tages-ticker-0209.html
MrLinky
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion