You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Xherdan Shaqiri

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Xherdan Shaqiri

Postby Bayern33 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:00 am

not need at bayern but very talented. I would prefer elia from humburg. bayern need a proven lb or rb and neuer in goals
Bayern33
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby The Spyware » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:24 pm

Bringing him for good price will be Ok and let Hamit go at the end of the season
But we first should Bring players we actually needs as CM and CB and GK
and if we buy Shaquiri by a big sum of money and didn't bring one of the above this would be Madness and Foolishness
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby tappinho » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:31 pm

The Spyware wrote:Bringing him for good price will be Ok and let Hamit go at the end of the season
But we first should Bring players we actually needs as CM and CB and GK
and if we buy Shaquiri by a big sum of money and didn't bring one of the above this would be Madness and Foolishness

Totally agreed.
Shaqiri would be surely a Robbery backup (forget about playing him as RB or LB). I love his left-rocket-foot too, but our market priorities are still in other areas.
Still missing my dear Deisler...
_____

Neuer mind the Ballacks
tappinho
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:53 pm

Bayern33 wrote:not need at bayern but very talented. I would prefer elia from humburg. bayern need a proven lb or rb and neuer in goals

Not needed? We need another creative backup player as it is, and Altintop is probably in his last season here, so we'll need him even more.

I do agree that our priority should be defense though.

EDIT: Of course I would prefer Elia too, but Shaqiri is more realistic simply because he plays for Basel, not Hamburg.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tappinho » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:09 pm

His contract expires in 2014. Pienaar's one in 2011......
_____

Neuer mind the Ballacks
tappinho
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:31 pm

Elia is not a player that would like to be benched

especially that Liverpool IS BEGGING him to come to start

and Shaqiri >>> PIENAAR (At least for us)
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby tappinho » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:01 pm

Element wrote:Shaqiri >>> PIENAAR (At least for us)

Surely. I just wanted to say that if we're really going to buy another Robbery backup we should try to get a cheap one, saving our money to solve the main problems of the team (CB, LB, CDM, GK, ST...)
_____

Neuer mind the Ballacks
tappinho
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:18 pm

tappinho wrote:
Element wrote:Shaqiri >>> PIENAAR (At least for us)

Surely. I just wanted to say that if we're really going to buy another Robbery backup we should try to get a cheap one, saving our money to solve the main problems of the team (CB, LB, CDM, GK, ST...)

+1
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby MrLinky » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:54 pm

The Spyware wrote:Bringing him for good price will be Ok and let Hamit go at the end of the season

I had the same thought in my mind. A young, talented and quick winger like Shaqiri would be more than welcome here. Considering how often Robben and/or Ribery are injured, he would also get enough playing time. Altintop simply isn't compatible as a winger in our system.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby uzi716 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:55 pm

MrLinky wrote:

I had the same thought in my mind. A young, talented and quick winger like Shaqiri would be more than welcome here. Considering how often Robben and/or Ribery are injured, he would also get enough playing time. Altintop simply isn't compatible as a winger in our system.

where would that leave Alaba?
uzi716
I post all the time

Postby appudds » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:26 pm

uzi716 wrote:where would that leave Alaba?

He is more of a LCM than a LW
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:01 pm

According to this http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/1 ... eness.html

Bayern and Wolfsburg are After Xherdan Shaqiri

Dieter Hoeness himself announced that He is interested in him
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Stigger » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:51 pm

MUST SIGN HIM!!!!! Imagen Robben and Robben junior playing on the same team!!!! ;) I can see us bidding if anyone else does during the winter break. I also think Bayern is his dream club since although he has been linked to Juve, Wolfsburg, Liverpool, ect. ect. he hasn't stated anything as positive as he did when interviewed regarding bayern! "FC Bayern would be a dream for me. Every footballer would love to go there," Shaqiri said. Would be an excellent back-up for the glass robbery duo and could be our long term replacement in the future!
My Formation for this season
.....................Neuer
Lahm.....Dante.....Badstuber.....Alaba
..........Schweini......Martinez
Robben...........Kroos.............Ribery
...................Manzukic
Stigger
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:57 pm

Stigger wrote:MUST SIGN HIM!!!!! Imagen Robben and Robben junior playing on the same team!!!! I can see us bidding if anyone else does during the winter break. I also think Bayern is his dream club since although he has been linked to Juve, Wolfsburg, Liverpool, ect. ect. he hasn't stated anything as positive as he did when interviewed regarding bayern! "FC Bayern would be a dream for me. Every footballer would love to go there," Shaqiri said. Would be an excellent back-up for the glass robbery duo and could be our long term replacement in the future!

I think that Hitzfeld will be a key in that

Hitzfeld is Still a Bayern man , and he knows how Bayern is gonig to Help Shaqiri , which also means that Switzerland And Hitzfeld will have a superstar

and With Our Injury rate , he will play all games Dont worry about that, Even Ottl is starting here
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AvatarX » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:03 pm

It's on Bild too:

http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/fussball/ ... ejagt.html

It says something about 10M. 10M for him would be a real bargain in my opinion. We can surely use his imagination badly without Robbery (and with Kroos not playing as we all expected).
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion