You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Willy Sagnol

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Do you think Willy should be upset?

Yes!
29%
No!
71%

Total votes : 14

Postby Schweini_rules » Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:55 am

This is why the board is in a dilemma...we got Lahm and Jansen. Then we got Sagnol as well...who plays in Lahm's position. Lahm is being reported that wants a move or agreed with Barca already....so we got a 30 year Sagnol left.. I do think Sagnol will be let to leave the club... he is the best but then again..if we give a bit more cash to Lahm and convince him to stay then oulalala we got the best of the best for the future.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:48 pm

Sagnol Wants Milan Move

The French international is widely regarded as one of the best wing-backs in European football, however he has fallen out with Bayern Coach Ottmar Hitzfeld.

The 30-year-old has told the Bavarian giants that he wants to leave the club during the January transfer window, and his representatives are said to have made positive contact with the Milan hierarchy.

The Rossoneri currently have Massimo Oddo as their first-choice right back, however the Azzurri man has been in poor form this campaign, and doubts still remain over his defensive qualities.

Sagnol would certainly have no problems in this department and he brings a wealth of experience to the table.

He has made 53 appearances for the French national team and played at both the 2002 and 2006 World Cups, scoring a penalty in the final shoot-out with Italy in Germany last summer.

Sagnol, who moved to Bayern Munich from Monaco in 2000, was close to signing for Juventus in 2006 before the Calciopoli scandal broke out.

However he is said to be keen to experience Serie A before ending his career, and will reject a host of offers from England and France in order to sign for Milan.
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby diegis » Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:49 pm

Maybe we could give them Sagnol + some money for Pirlo. I would be very peased :D
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby BayernJ » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:51 pm

Bayern Munich defender Willy Sagnol has been linked with a move to the Premier League.

Since suffering a serious knee injury in April the Frenchman has had few opportunities to shine for Bayern.

Bayern general manager Uli Hoeness revealed earlier this month that Sagnol had become frustrated with coach Ottmar Hitzfeld and wanted to leave.

According to France Football, Sagnol could now be on his way to England after attracting the interest of several clubs.

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is reportedly a big admirer of Sagnol and may be considering a new right-back with Gary Neville experiencing injury problems and Wes Brown having turned down a new contract.

Chelsea are also understood to be keen, while Italian giants Milan have been connected with him as well.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 09,00.html
BayernJ
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby tracylynn » Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:35 am

bogdan wrote:Maybe we could give them Sagnol + some money for Pirlo. I would be very peased :D

I would also love to see Pirlo in a Bayern unifrom. Oddo is not bad but I would rather have Pirlo. Everytime I hear or see Oddo I can not help but think about how he gave the Italian NT their hairstyles. LOL!!
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby fcb 4eva » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:21 am

great news =D> =D> :D :D

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_2992728,00.html

--------------------------

FCB 4EVA :D
fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBinNYC » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:06 am

I knew Willy wouldn't be leaving any time soon!
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:08 pm

Thank you Willy!!!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby walter » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:33 pm

I wonder if the fact that Lahm might be leaving has to do with Sagnol staying...
walter
I post all the time

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:00 am

walter wrote:I wonder if the fact that Lahm might be leaving has to do with Sagnol staying...

I believe Lahm is on his way out....
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby usermahoul » Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:32 am

SAGNOL is one of bayern best player. HE'S now 30 years old. and lell who is participating in place of him is doing a fine job at the defence and in the offence and he's still young. i am not saying that sagnol should be selled but if this case happens bayern can benefit from it, they win some extra money to buy another player who s young and talented and good. I love sagnol but bayern need some young players for the future.
usermahoul
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:01 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:
walter wrote:I wonder if the fact that Lahm might be leaving has to do with Sagnol staying...

I believe Lahm is on his way out....

Yeah. Too bad it´s hard to find a good replacement in his position.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby fcb 4eva » Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:16 pm

As of next season, Sagnol will be the last player at the club who was also a member of the squad which triumphed in Milan in 2001.

“I want to see the trophy in Munich one more time. I still have three or four years to achieve that” he added.

fantastic to hear that from Sagnol, knew he would never leave he loves the club too much

--------------------------------

FCB 4EVA :D
fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Willy Sagnol

Postby MunchenFC » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:07 pm

Do you agree with his "outburst". He was rcently dropped from the squad for the St.Petersburg trip because he insulted Otmar Hitzfeld for playing him in the midfield instead his natural right back.
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:49 pm

He's been having some really bad performances all season. He's nowhere as close to the performances of the past 2 years where he used to burst down the right and throw in a precise cross to the attackers. Based on his form, he's lucky to even play in midfield, so I don't think he should be angry.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion