You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Willy Sagnol

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Do you think Willy should be upset?

Yes!
29%
No!
71%

Total votes : 14

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:58 pm

huh lahm on the right ? i dont think it is a very good idea..why not Lell
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:49 pm

If Sagnol gets injured, Lahm can play on the right (after all, he is right footed and better suited as a RB). That would allow Jansen to play as LB.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Romana » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:54 pm

i wish him a fast recovery :)
Romario & Thomas Brolin

Romana
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby charger256 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:09 am

what's the news on Sagnol ? i want to see him on the pitch :(
charger256
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Matakos » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:33 am

I start to worry......no news about him..... :(
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Miss Dangerous » Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:47 pm

I think we found a great replacement for Sagnol in Jansen!! :|
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:53 pm

He should start playing again sometime in October.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:51 am

On a less positive note, no date has been set for the return of Lahm’s fellow full-back Willy Sagnol (convalescence after knee surgery). The France star managed a few laps of the training ground on Wednesday. “He’s a long way off resuming the team sessions,“ Hitzfeld commented.

-----------------------
Sagnol is taking forever to recover, gad dammit.

by the way can the title be changed (it scares the sh!t out of me whenever I see it)
FC Bajern

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:15 pm

MUTU wrote:He should start playing again sometime in October.

I hope so!! :cry:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Willy Sagnol

Postby charger256 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:21 am

Man Utd to make stunning bid for Bayern Munich right back Sagnol

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is reviving his interest in Bayern Munich fullback Willy Sagnol.

The Sun says Ferguson is keeping a close eye on the France right-back and could move in the January transfer window.

Fergie rates the Frenchman highly and United need cover in that position.

Sagnol, 30, is returning to fitness after four months out with a leg injury. Crucially, he could be available for Champions League duty, as he has not played in Europe with Bayern so far this season.

If it's gonna happen then i am not a Bayern fan anymore. :roll:
charger256
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby andresdonado15 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:57 pm

In this case........your are not a rightly fan.........you must be with your team...althought they sell all his players..........you must be loyal............FCB4EVA
andresdonado15
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby FC Bajern » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:30 pm

please do not post news form tribalfootball. is shite,

and you can go ahead and change teams, don't call yourself a fan.
FC Bajern

Postby BayernJ » Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:48 pm

Willyyyy is next Bayern captain. He´s not going anywhere.
BayernJ
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Finland

Postby Hawkeye » Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:15 am

I'll cry if Sagnol leaves, but BAYERN FOREVER. Im thinking he'll stay, hopefully. Willy's been at Bayern for 7 years, going on 8. Hes a real leader, and next Captain. Hopefully he loves Bayern enough to forget about the millions Man U will give him. I just want to know how true this is. Has there been any statement from Man U, from Willy, or from Bayern? Or is this all just made up?
Hawkeye
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Hawkeye » Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:20 am

and what makes me even angrier is the word "cover" Fergie wants "cover" in the right back position. Its cause Neville is injured or something, and he just wants to use Willy like a disposable razor for a few matches while his captain comes back. Once they're both fit, Willy will sit on the bench, even though he is (in my oppinion anyway) better than Neville. Like I said before, hopefully its untrue, and if it is, hopefuly Sagnol remanins loyal to the club...I know I will :D
Hawkeye
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion