You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Willy Sagnol

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Do you think Willy should be upset?

Yes!
29%
No!
71%

Total votes : 14

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:35 pm

I like Juve...In fact it's the only team from Italy that I like..probably because of Pinturicchio and Nedved
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:09 pm

The only team that I like from Italy is AC Milan, whenever they win.................. but when they lose the can kiss my a**
FC Bajern

Postby yoanna » Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:04 am

so i am Juve fan. and what's worse, overprotective one as somebody mentioned. same goes for bayern if i talk to somebody who hates bayern.

it's not like i never slag them off, only with Juve's fans though.
“Del Piero is a boy who has integrated himself perfectly with the Juventus mentality, a mentality built on style and decorum. He really does deserve to reach this milestone”.

Beppe Furino
yoanna
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:04 pm

Its weird...I hate Juve but two or three of my friends are big Juve fans. I´m a metalhead but none of my friend is a metalhead. Damn I´m drunk, I don´t even know what I´m trying to say...oh yeah I´d like to apologize to yoanna if I offened her.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sagnol may be out for the rest of the season.

Postby tracylynn » Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:07 pm

Sagnol injured his knee against AC Milan and according to Eurosport he may be out for the rest of the season. Hopefully, that is not the case.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:12 pm

Yes, he will have to undergo an operation. If everything runs optimally, he will be able to make a return in the last few games of the season (i.e. in the Champions League final :P)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Duncan » Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:14 pm

he'll be out, it's the mensicus
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:17 pm

Is this our excuse to try 3-5-2?

Kahn - Ismael, Lucio, Van Buyten - Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Van Bommel, Hargreaves, Salihamidzic - Podolski, Makaay
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Duncan » Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:21 pm

I suppose Lell or Görlitz will replace him
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:54 am

Duncan wrote:I suppose Lell or Görlitz will replace him

Lell looked pretty good today..
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:52 am

He's definitely out because the doctor told him that recovery time will be about six to seven weeks if everything goes well.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:51 pm

Bayern Munich defender Willy Sagnol is out of action for around four months after picking up a meniscus injury in Tuesday's Champions League encounter with AC Milan, the Bundesliga club's spokesman, Markus Hoerwick, confirmed Thursday.

The 30-year-old French international sustained the injury to his right knee in a tackle with Brazilian Kaka in the 2-2 quarter-final first-leg draw. He also damaged his cartilage in the incident and will undergo an operation later Thursday to mend the damage.

---------

Oh no! This means that he will miss the important preseason training, and the first part of next season :(
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBinNYC » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:41 pm

Yeah 4 months is a LONG time, missing preseason is as much of a blow as missing the rest of this season. At least Willy will finally get some well-deserved time off, which none of the World Cup stars have really had IMO. Not the best way to get that time, unfortunately. I guess we're gonna see what Lell and/or Gorlitz are made of now...
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Duncan » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:31 pm

4 months is a long time but he'll recover and I still have Jansen as a signing in my books
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:27 pm

True, if we get Jansen, then Bayern could put Lahm on the right.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion