You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Willy Sagnol

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Do you think Willy should be upset?

Yes!
29%
No!
71%

Total votes : 14

Re: Willy Sagnol

Postby shwas55 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:55 pm

5 mil for Oddo?????? No thanks, Milan can have him back
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:43 pm

In der Wintervorbereitung fehlt Willy Sagnol. Gibt es bei ihm noch Hoffnung?

Hoeneß: Nein. Ich habe diese Woche ein Gespräch mit Willy Sagnol und gehe davon aus, dass er seine Karriere beendet. Das tut mir unheimlich leid für den Willy, das ist ein trauriges Schicksal.

About Sagnol , Ulli is basically saying that he had a conversation with him this week and that he has lost all his hope to see Sagnol back on the pitch.He is assuming that he's gonna end his career for good.

http://www.tz-online.de/de/sport/fcbayern/artikel_56606.html
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:44 pm

Poor Willy :(

We've been very unfortunate with right-sided players ending their careers early recently.
I can only imagine how scared teams would be of our flanks if we had Lahm + Ribery on the left and Sagnol + Deisler on the right.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:09 pm

Bayern Munich defender Willy Sagnol is ending his career because of persistent pain in his Achilles' tendon.

Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge said Sagnol's contract would be annulled in the next few days.

"I saw him on Wednesday and he told that it made no sense to continue," Rummenigge told the Sueddeutsche newspaper Thursday.

The move was expected. Sagnol has hardly played for Bayern in the last season and a half because of various injuries.

Sagnol is the only member of Bayern's team that won the Champions League in 2001 still on the roster.

The 31-year-old Frenchman arrived in Bayern in 2000 and has played 184 games for Bayern. He still had another year on his contract.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MrLinky » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:11 pm

Now its definitely over for him and he told the board that he's gonna quit his career.Its being rumoured that he might become Monaco's sporting director.Wish him all the best for the rest of his life and hopefully we're gonna get to see him back at Bayern on some managerial position or something else in that direction.

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/sport/41/455715/text/
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby Tomas » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:39 pm

Good luck Willy!
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby reiniksrobis » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:00 pm

So sad to see him leaving! :( BB, Willy :**** :( Thanks for everything you did for Bayern! We`ll miss you :o

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SuXaR » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:43 am

It's pity. :( I feel sorry for him. I hope he'll do well whatever he decide to do. Good buy and thank you Willy!
SuXaR
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby FCBinNYC » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:00 pm

This sucks, but the writing was on the wall. The last of our 2001-warriors is now gone. :cry: I hope Willy has much success in the future, and that he comes back to Bayern in some capacity. We've got to win the CL for him and Kahn now!
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:17 pm

MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby MrLinky » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:43 am

Willy himself has confirmed the end of his career to the French television transmitter "Canal Plus".The huge pain on his Achilles tendon made it impossible to return to the pitch and surgery couldnt be made either.

http://www.wort.lu/wort/web/sport/artikel/06547/canal-plus-sagnol-bestaetigt-karriereende.php
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby sandroFCB » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:34 pm

i think Rafinha is best option ............
sandroFCB
Getting the hang of it

Postby BayernJ » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:33 pm

Willllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :(
BayernJ
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:47 pm

I always though that Rafinha and even Flaubert [real signed him few days ago] were best options for our RB problem!
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby MrLinky » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:02 pm

MrLinky
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion