You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Willy Sagnol

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Do you think Willy should be upset?

Yes!
29%
No!
71%

Total votes : 14

Re: Willy Sagnol

Postby lebanese bayern » Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:26 pm

and i really likee sessegnon from psg hes really talented nooo??
i really would like 2 see him in bayern hes realy creativeee
lebanese bayern
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby reiniksrobis » Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:47 pm

lebanese bayern wrote:and i really likee sessegnon from psg hes really talented nooo??

I`m not sure about Seseņjon[really don`t know how to type his surname correct].. And I just read at goal.com that we are after BATE striker Riodinov, who was second best Belarussian player[after Hļeb]. Belarus was nothing in football some years ago and now they are good, mediocore team.

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilentStrike » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:14 pm

reiniksrobis wrote:
lebanese bayern wrote:and i really likee sessegnon from psg hes really talented nooo??

I`m not sure about Seseņjon[really don`t know how to type his surname correct].. And I just read at goal.com that we are after BATE striker Riodinov, who was second best Belarussian player[after Hļeb]. Belarus was nothing in football some years ago and now they are good, mediocore team.

I guess belarus is just like russia.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:55 pm

I don`t prefer to buy players from (weaker) leagues :|
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby reiniksrobis » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:58 pm

SilentStrike wrote:
reiniksrobis wrote:

I guess belarus is just like russia.

And your guess is wrong :D Look at world[Europe] map. Find Latvia. It is my country. Latvia Bordered by four countries. Estonia, Lithuaunia, RUSSIA AND BELARUS. I can tell you that they are two different countries. Russia has better football system, better traditions, biggest country in the world, one of most uncultural people... Belarus is different. Anyway, russians su*ks[sorry if there are some russian guy in this forum]. Almost 35% of Latvia population is russians. Okay, wiki says it is "only" 28, but that`s not true, we have even russian schools, almost everywhere you go, you find them :D So don`t say that Belarus and Russia is same countries or same peoples. Belarussians are better and we really respect them...

Sorry for offtopic, but I just wrote you the rough truth :( You should be happy that you are from Nedherlands[weed are legal :D]

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SilentStrike » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:28 am

reiniksrobis wrote:And your guess is wrong :D Look at world[Europe] map. Find Latvia. It is my country. Latvia Bordered by four countries. Estonia, Lithuaunia, RUSSIA AND BELARUS. I can tell you that they are two different countries. Russia has better football system, better traditions, biggest country in the world, one of most uncultural people... Belarus is different. Anyway, russians su*ks[sorry if there are some russian guy in this forum]. Almost 35% of Latvia population is russians. Okay, wiki says it is "only" 28, but that`s not true, we have even russian schools, almost everywhere you go, you find them :D So don`t say that Belarus and Russia is same countries or same peoples. Belarussians are better and we really respect them...

Sorry for offtopic, but I just wrote you the rough truth :( You should be happy that you are from Nedherlands[weed are legal :D]

haha okay, but i kinda meant the belarussian players are suddenly blooming like the russian ones. They used to be the same country after all.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby MatFCB97 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:12 am

I think Sagnol's time is over. He was very good player but last injuries waste his good..We should search for good replacement, for me Lell and Oddo are not enough. I think Rafinha would be good option.
MatFCB97
Getting the hang of it

Postby xevi » Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:08 pm

RB
- a new one as rafinha
- görltiz

LB
- lahm
- lell
xevi
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MatFCB97 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:01 pm

I am not sure that Lell would be good alternative for Lahm. I think we should find different option.
MatFCB97
Getting the hang of it

Postby xevi » Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:37 pm

do you really think we are going to get a new LB. if lahm gets injured lell will play or zé roberto. the only option to have 4 fullbacks is that we keep who we have now.
xevi
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MatFCB97 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:59 pm

xevi wrote:do you really think we are going to get a new LB. if lahm gets injured lell will play or zé roberto. the only option to have 4 fullbacks is that we keep who we have now.

We should have someone who is really left defender :)
MatFCB97
Getting the hang of it

Postby reiniksrobis » Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:35 am

You forgot that Ze could leave us :(

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MatFCB97 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:12 am

That is not sure at the moment. I think, he will stay for a year.
MatFCB97
Getting the hang of it

Postby SilentStrike » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:26 pm

i also think ze will stay. He just wants to see how the coming months will go, but im pretty sure he'll stay
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby MrLinky » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:48 pm

xevi wrote:RB
- a new one as rafinha
- görltiz

I'd rather have the experienced Oddo as back-up for the potential new RB coming in.The question is just whether he would be OK with a role like that and how much he would cost us.Heard something of 5 million if we wanna make the deal permanent.Gorlitz isnt even a starter at Karlsruhe.
MrLinky
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion