You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Willy Sagnol

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Do you think Willy should be upset?

Yes!
29%
No!
71%

Total votes : 14

Re: Willy Sagnol

Postby FCBinNYC » Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:30 am

Ah Deisler...I knew Willy's situation reminded me of someone else from the recent past. I wish he was still around, he was so talented...
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby lebanese bayern » Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:02 pm

hey guys what do u think of chimbonda as RB solution he good and cheap they wanna get ridd of him for 2 milllion????
lebanese bayern
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shwas55 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:36 pm

lebanese bayern wrote:hey guys what do u think of chimbonda as RB solution he good and cheap they wanna get ridd of him for 2 milllion????

Is he the guy who slapped another player with his glove or something?
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shwas55 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:51 pm

I dont think we have to look too far for RB, we are forgetting that Hoffenheim had the one RB that really dominated Ribery , he goes by the name of
Andreas Beck, i have been following him for a while now, and i can say his performance against Ribery wasnt a fluke, he really is a top RB.
He is only 21, and wont be expensive. If we want a long term player that have the quality and the talent we should go for Andreas Beck
Last edited by shwas55 on Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby reiniksrobis » Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:35 pm

Beck OR Rafinha :o Beck[55%] > Rafinha [45%] :o

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBinNYC » Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:08 pm

Beck or Rafinha would be cool, I think Rafinha's more likely after the Olympics row with Schalke, especially when you look at how Schalke is treating their players at the moment.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilentStrike » Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:05 pm

i prefer rafinha
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby hkahn01 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:33 pm

¿What do you think?

Lahm------Lucio------Demichelis-------Westermann
Let' s go my Bayern
hkahn01
Getting the hang of it

Postby SilentStrike » Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:02 pm

westermann is good for defending, but i dont think hes fast enough.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby MrLinky » Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:50 pm

I'm not sure Rafinha would be a good option , taking into consideration his numerous "adventures" , similar to Adriano (not just the case of going to the Olympics without the club's permission).Personally I like Rennes' RB Rod Fanni.He can be compared to the young Sagnol when he moved from Monaco to Munchen , but Fanni is a lot stronger physically , quicker and a bit better offensively.He is the kind of player that made his break-through at a relatively old age with 27 (similar to Luca) , but now he's playing for the French national team as well and doing very well.I think I even read some rumours on him and Bayern but cant find them right now.
Last edited by MrLinky on Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:48 pm

shwas55 wrote:
lebanese bayern wrote:hey guys what do u think of chimbonda as RB solution he good and cheap they wanna get ridd of him for 2 milllion????

Is he the guy who slapped another player with his glove or something?

He's the guy who was with Wigan, then transferred to Tottenham. After only one year, he moved to Sunderland and now the rumours are that after 6 months he will move back Tottenham....again. He goes where there is money.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby reiniksrobis » Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:50 pm

I have seen Fanni some times. I think he plays for Rennes, not Nantes ;) Fanni is very skillful. He might be good addition to team. And cheap[i think]. French championship is a place to look for new talents or great players with experience.

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby reiniksrobis » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:27 am

Ohh, I almost forgotten... Eboue will be free after season[if he decides not to pen a new deal]. He is crappy winger, but I can remember days when he was RB! He was good. Strong in defense, unpredictable when going forward. It would be great addition in case that he will play as RB not as RM!!!

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby lebanese bayern » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:43 am

by reiniksrobis on Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:50 pm

I have seen Fanni some times. I think he plays for Rennes, not Nantes Fanni is very skillful. He might be good addition to team. And cheap[i think]. French championship is a place to look for new talents or great players with experience.

reiniksrobis
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Private messageE-mail

i totallly agreee with u i happen to watch a lot of french football and i think its a great mine fr cheap young skillfull playersss in every posittion u can find a fit
lebanese bayern
Getting the hang of it

Postby reiniksrobis » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:10 am

lebanese bayern wrote:by reiniksrobis on Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:50 pm

I have seen Fanni some times. I think he plays for Rennes, not Nantes Fanni is very skillful. He might be good addition to team. And cheap[i think]. French championship is a place to look for new talents or great players with experience.

i totallly agreee with u i happen to watch a lot of french football and i think its a great mine fr cheap young skillfull playersss in every posittion u can find a fit

Yep, in french league most exciting and must buy talents is- Mandanda, Lloris, Fanni, Taiwo, Hilton, Makoun, Cotadour, Bastos, Horau, Ederson, Chamak[he is not top scorer, but I love him, Bayern should bid ~5m for him], Gourcuff, Kavenaghi, Benzema... Centre backs are really bad in French league[thats bad]...

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion