You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Willy Sagnol

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Do you think Willy should be upset?

Yes!
29%
No!
71%

Total votes : 14

Postby elcalifornio » Fri May 16, 2008 3:30 am

I remember the "Willy, Willy" chants and now he gets booed. He ruined a good thing.
elcalifornio
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MunchenFC » Fri May 16, 2008 1:19 pm

elcalifornio wrote:I remember the "Willy, Willy" chants and now he gets booed. He ruined a good thing.

agreed agreed
it's almost sad
to rememeber that he was are co-captian and so important
and know he just complains
and insults the coach
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby r0adtr1p » Sat May 17, 2008 4:14 am

hope we dont lose him we saw some good players lose like santa cruz look how well he is playin in premier league and it is the best leagu in the world and we sold him for poorly 4 milion now he is worth 15 or 20
r0adtr1p
Getting the hang of it

Postby Matakos » Sat May 17, 2008 5:10 pm

r0adtr1p wrote:hope we dont lose him we saw some good players lose like santa cruz look how well he is playin in premier league and it is the best leagu in the world and we sold him for poorly 4 milion now he is worth 15 or 20

what? :?
He isn't worth even 1 million :shock:
Our King!
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby r0adtr1p » Sat May 17, 2008 6:02 pm

Matakos wrote:
r0adtr1p wrote:hope we dont lose him we saw some good players lose like santa cruz look how well he is playin in premier league and it is the best leagu in the world and we sold him for poorly 4 milion now he is worth 15 or 20

do u ever read news manutd was ready to give 15 milion for santa curz i think u never look at trasnfer news i would prefer u goal.com there are good fotball news:D
r0adtr1p
Getting the hang of it

Postby diegis » Sat May 17, 2008 7:33 pm

r0adtr1p wrote:
Matakos wrote:

do u ever read news manutd was ready to give 15 milion for santa curz i think u never look at trasnfer news i would prefer u goal.com there are good fotball news:D

santa cruz was awful in the last couple of years at bayern and thats because of the injuries he had.. but now he's having an awesome season at blackburn (scored 19 goals). It was his choice to leave anyways..
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby lahm-21 » Sun May 18, 2008 12:42 am

he will no go
he will no go
he will no go
he will no go
he will no go :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:
lahm-21
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Matakos » Sun May 18, 2008 3:26 pm

r0adtr1p wrote:
Matakos wrote:

i read goal.com every day
Our King!
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby medin69 » Sun May 18, 2008 4:02 pm

i read goal.com every day too and tribalfootball too
medin69
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MaCk0y » Mon May 26, 2008 7:31 pm

Sagnol Issues Parting Shot At Hitzfeld

Bayern Munich defender Willy Sagnol has criticised Ottmar Hitzfeld in a parting shot against his former manager...

Sagnol said that he has not forgotten how the outgoing Hitzfeld treated him throughout the past campaign, which saw Bayern Munich regain the Bundesliga title.

The Frenchman was rarely in Hitzfeld’s plans at Bayern making just nine appearances in the Bundesliga and five during the Uefa Cup, a competition that his side reached the semi-finals in.

On top of the sparse appearances, Sagnol, when selected, was mainly used in the right of midfield, a position he claims to hate playing in.

The St-Etienne-born defender has said that he is relieved Hitzfeld’s departure from the Allianz Arena and ironically went on to dub his next team, Switzerland, as a ‘great squad'.

“Everything is fine with Bayern,” he told Setanta Sports from Tignes, where he is training with France ahead of the European Championships.

“From now on it is over, he has gone, after having managed a big club he takes over a great squad [smiles].”

Despite his overall lack of action this term, Sagnol was still selected by international manager Raymond Domenech in France’s provisional squad for Euro 2008, surprisingly chosen ahead of Arsenal star Bacary Sagna – who was voted as the best right-back in the Premier League’s PFA team of the year.

Now, he is p***ing me off :x Of course he didn't play much of the season because of the operation and recurring minor injuries. He just can't get it that there is another great right back (Lell) competing for his place.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby DS17 » Mon May 26, 2008 7:34 pm

I prefer Lell and Jansen to him.
DS17
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby xevi » Mon May 26, 2008 7:45 pm

in any case i hope he stays. with lell, jansen, sagnol and lahm no team have 4 fullbacks better than us.
xevi
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Matakos » Mon May 26, 2008 9:26 pm

the fact that he has a name (not sure if a good one anymore) does not give him the right to make such comments.He is always so ironic.The fact that he even played should make him happy...
Our King!
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MunchenFC » Mon May 26, 2008 10:19 pm

DS17 wrote:I prefer Lell and Jansen to him.

yah agreed atleast this season Willy has just been on a rut!
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:46 pm

Injury-prone Bayern Munich defender Willy Sagnol faces another lengthy spell on the sidelines after damaging an Achilles tendon.

The France international has been dogged by injury over the last two years and this latest setback, which was discovered after the 31-year-old complained of pain in his Achilles following training, may end his hopes of becoming the club's new captain.

The full-back went under the knife on Monday night and does not have a set date for his return.

Sagnol claims an agreement was made when he signed a contract extension in 2006 that he would become the next skipper when Oliver Kahn retired in the summer.

With less than a week to go before the start of the season, new coach Jurgen Klinsmann has yet to decide upon his new captain and Sagnol's latest injury setback could pave the way for Mark van Bommel to take the armband.

Sagnol missed much of last season due to a hernia and was absent for almost all of 2007 after suffering a serious knee injury in the Champions League quarter-final defeat to Milan, but he was included in the France squad at Euro 2008.

Sagnol ---> Ismael ?!?!?! :?
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion