You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Who should be the club's new penalty taker

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby kevh26 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:19 am

forget the one in the world cup a second... how's that for a well taken penalty...
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:35 pm

kevh26 wrote:failing that, pass it on to hargreaves... I can't recall him missing one!

How many do you recall him taking though? I only recall him taking two, one of which (at the World Cup) the keeper got a hand to but it still went in.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:37 pm

MUTU wrote:
kevh26 wrote:failing that, pass it on to hargreaves... I can't recall him missing one!

How many do you recall him taking though? I only recall him taking two, one of which (at the World Cup) the keeper got a hand to but it still went in.

Agreed. Give it to the Phantom/Willy/Poldi..:)..They are more reliable.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby kevh26 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:14 pm

He's taken two against portugal in two separate competitions, and I've seen hime take at least 3 that I recall for bayern, not that many I agree, but both club and country have had designated penalty takers
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:11 am

poldi , van bommel , hargreaves
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby nessa13 » Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:44 am

not cuz im one of his biggest fans or anything, just that hes awesome. i WANT it to be PODOLSKI
schweinsteiger&podolski4life
nessa13
Getting the hang of it

Previous

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion