You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

who should be germanys keeper

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

who should be germanys keeper

Postby FC Hollywood18 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:18 pm

Who do you think should start between the sticks for germany. Also who should be the back up.

I think it should be Rost starting for germany and Neuer should be his back up and eventual starter.

In the long run Neuer should start for germany, because he has shown even though he is young, he has the talent to be the best in germany.......and europe
FC Hollywood18
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MunchenFC » Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:08 am

I agree yet i think lehman should start
neuer is a good talent though
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Hollywood18 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:18 pm

I dont know i love lehmman but he has been to inconsistent as of late. One good aspect if he were to become the starter is that he already has a relationship with Germanys back four. I would like to either see Rost, Hildenbrand, or Neuer. ( I wont be mad if Lehmman gets the start)
FC Hollywood18
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby tracylynn » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:09 am

There is a thread on this very subject somewhere on this board. LOL!!! But, I think people forget that Lehmann stated that Euros was it for him. After Euros Loew will have to get another keeper because of Lehmann's retirement. As of right now, I am with Loew in keeping Lehmann as a keeper but after that then I think Adler should be called up and Timo needs to go.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Hollywood18 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:14 am

Sorry im new to the forum and i just wanted to knw everyones take on this
FC Hollywood18
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby tracylynn » Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:31 am

I'm not complaining about this thread. Actually, this topic has been a hot issue for some folks on the board. Plus, the forum is a little disorganized. Heck, sometimes I'm not even sure where to post things or if a thread has already been created for a topic. LOL!!
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Hollywood18 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:03 am

thats cool i didnt think you were, but after the game today against the swiz lehmman will e the starter until further notice
FC Hollywood18
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:31 pm

Probably he will. And against the Swiss he looked uneasy if you ask me. I wish Loew gave a run out to Adler, just to try him out, at least for a half.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:44 pm

tracylynn wrote:Plus, the forum is a little disorganized. Heck, sometimes I'm not even sure where to post things or if a thread has already been created for a topic. LOL!!

If you feel this forum can be organised better, I'm open to suggestions. I am definitely considering opening up a forum for Internationals, where Germany and Bayern players' international matches can be discussed. Especially now that Euro 2008 is upon us.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:01 pm

MUTU wrote:
tracylynn wrote:Plus, the forum is a little disorganized. Heck, sometimes I'm not even sure where to post things or if a thread has already been created for a topic. LOL!!

If you feel this forum can be organised better, I'm open to suggestions. I am definitely considering opening up a forum for Internationals, where Germany and Bayern players' international matches can be discussed. Especially now that Euro 2008 is upon us.

I think that this is one of the most organised forums!! :D
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: who should be germanys keeper

Postby Element » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:40 am

This is how i see it

Adler the Starting Keeper
Enke the 2nd Keeper
Neuer as the 3rd Keeper
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:01 pm

Element wrote:This is how i see itAdler the Starting KeeperEnke the 2nd KeeperNeuer as the 3rd Keeper

I feel:
Adler as first choice
Wiese as second choice
Neuer as third choice
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby torstenfringshair » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:16 pm

rene adler in my opinion. he will sign for man utd in january or next summer though. for me it goes adler, neuer then lehmann for his experience. but im english so my opinion on germany's national team isnt great- having said that although born in england i dont feel very english and dont follow england with a passion- i prefer germany- but i cant say that living in england and being english.
torstenfringshair
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:47 pm

Yes, bring back Lehmann. Some comedy is needed every now and then.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby appudds » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:53 pm

mackoy wrote:Some comedy is needed every now and then.

Nice one!
:lol:
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Next

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion