You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

which is the hottest player?

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Which player is the hottest?

schweinsteiger
43%
podolski
24%
cannavaro
No votes
ballack
29%
odonkor
5%

Total votes : 21

which is the hottest player?

Postby nessa13 » Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:33 pm

hey guuis, just wondering which player you find the hootest?
schweinsteiger&podolski4life
nessa13
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dracus » Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:42 pm

Actually none of them
i am going for huntelaar
I wonder how odonkor and cannavoro are on the list
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby podolski4life » Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:12 pm

I can see that this thread is directed at females. :)
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:53 pm

Out of due respect to the players and the sport, I'm not even going to answer the question. As a female fan, I want to be taken seriously and it's hard when men think you're only interested in the looks of the players and not the game itself. I'm not saying that all female fans are like that and I'm not saying all male fans think that way, but the subject does put doubts in some folks minds. I've encountered this a few times because there was a girl or two around me that only want to talk about the looks, and the guys around me thought I was like them but I wasn't.

To be honest, I do notice a nice looking guy but that's just human nature. Everyone does it, however I do draw a line to saying who's hot.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby dracus » Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:06 pm

tracylynn wrote:Out of due respect to the players and the sport, I'm not even going to answer the question. As a female fan, I want to be taken seriously and it's hard when men think you're only interested in the looks of the players and not the game itself. I'm not saying that all female fans are like that and I'm not saying all male fans think that way, but the subject does put doubts in some folks minds. I've encountered this a few times because there was a girl or two around me that only want to talk about the looks, and the guys around me thought I was like them but I wasn't.

To be honest, I do notice a nice looking guy but that's just human nature. Everyone does it, however I do draw a line to saying who's hot.

Everyone thinks differently and has a different field of view.To me a player being hot doesnt mean great looks but the style of play(though i chose huntelaar for his looks :D )
Let's not get too much emotional or sentimental over here :wink:
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:20 pm

why isnt crouch in the list
i find him very hot
:lol: :lol: :lol:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby tracylynn » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:08 pm

dracus wrote:Everyone thinks differently and has a different field of view.To me a player being hot doesnt mean great looks but the style of play(though i chose huntelaar for his looks :D )
Let's not get too much emotional or sentimental over here :wink:

You're right. The word "hot" can mean a style of play and not the looks. However, I think the poster is talking about looks in this case. Perhaps the poster saw the picture of Cannavoro naked with the football covering a particular area :wink: and came up with the idea of who's hot.

I'm not getting too sentimental or emotional here. It's just that I try to adhere to the protocol that I have set for myself when it comes to anything on any message board. Plus, like I said earlier, I want to be taken seriously. Maybe the other women on this board have never had that problem but I have.

To not be viewed as emotional or sentimental, I will break protocol for you and make a comment. Instead of Odonkor, Cristian Ronaldo of Manchester United should be on the list. I'm not saying he's hot but he's not shabby either.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:55 am

tracylynn wrote:Out of due respect to the players and the sport, I'm not even going to answer the question. As a female fan, I want to be taken seriously and it's hard when men think you're only interested in the looks of the players and not the game itself. I'm not saying that all female fans are like that and I'm not saying all male fans think that way, but the subject does put doubts in some folks minds. I've encountered this a few times because there was a girl or two around me that only want to talk about the looks, and the guys around me thought I was like them but I wasn't.

Wow, I just have to give you a positive rep vote for this great post! :)
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:58 am

how about a poll on the hottest BayernForum.com users? :D One for girls and one for boys. Before you get excited, I'm only joking :)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby dracus » Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:48 am

LOoks like we'Ve got all shemales here :x

lookin at their strength fcb fans like me seem to be minority here :P
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby podolski4life » Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:07 pm

dracus wrote:LOoks like we'Ve got all shemales here :x

I don’t want to instigate anything, but you should read tracylynn’s posts again. Not all females, including myself, are fangirls. I can’t speak for every female fan, but a lot of us are more concerned about how a team or a player’s performance than a player’s looks. Very excellent/eloquent posts up there tracylynn.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:53 am

podolski4life wrote:
dracus wrote:LOoks like we'Ve got all shemales here :x

I don’t want to instigate anything, but you should read tracylynn’s posts again. Not all females, including myself, are fangirls. I can’t speak for every female fan, but a lot of us are more concerned about how a team or a player’s performance than a player’s looks. Very excellent/eloquent posts up there tracylynn.

I didnt accuse any female fan of being too much concerned about looks.
were all here to discuss bayern not hottest players :D .anyway this is a forum so everyone has the right to speak openly about anything so i wont blame the poster.only thing is we need to discuss it in a positive way and not make a issue of it lol :)
Enough,we are streching this topic a too much.cut it out here
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:23 pm

*peeking in*

what's going here? :D
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:23 pm

btw, I voted for the Colossus... Ballack.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:31 pm

I don't have a problem with the poster posting this thread, I was just stating why I was not going to vote in it. I've seen so many of these types of threads on every board that it starts out harmless but it always turns nasty because there's always someone who goes too far.

BTW...how many women are on this board? Besides myself, I know two others and that's it.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Next

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion