You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

which is the hottest player?

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Which player is the hottest?

schweinsteiger
43%
podolski
24%
cannavaro
No votes
ballack
29%
odonkor
5%

Total votes : 21

Postby Mirage » Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:28 pm

XD I'm a girl. I voted Podolski ;) I understand the whole taken-seriously thing though. It's just that I don't actually know much about football and I'm still building up my knowledge. For example, you can stereotype me as one of those females that doesn't 'get' the offside rule. And you'd be right. I need someone to draw me a picture or something... :lol:
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dracus » Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:59 pm

Poldi's starting to look good as he gets older.
Here is something in support of poldi.I think you must have heard of it or seen it
Caution:Not for minors
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:45 pm

How is Schweini on that list? I´m not gay ...but he´s...
Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby draconaut » Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:27 am

My fav is Schweini! :D
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby angel717 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:29 am

ill go With Podolski, besides the fact that he's really good at football, he too, is really cute!! :D
Meet My Boyfriend, Eugen.
angel717
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:48 pm

My fav is...oh right I don´t give a crap. :lol:
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby FC Bajern » Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:49 pm

Paddy wrote:My fav is...oh right I don´t give a crap. :lol:

FC Bajern

Postby tracylynn » Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:45 am

I love it when men say that they're not interested in a thread like this, yet they check out the thread and make posts. :?

BTW...Nessa has not been on the board for some time. I'm sure she would like to see the results of the thread she created.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:21 pm

tracylynn wrote:I love it when men say that they're not interested in a thread like this, yet they check out the thread and make posts. :?

Haha, exactly! Tracylynn is very right about that :P

I noticed dracus posted here, I haven't seen him around lately...
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:06 pm

I´ve checked it like 3 or 4 times. Only out of boredom. :lol:

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby angel717 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:03 am

Paddy wrote:I´ve checked it like 3 or 4 times. Only out of boredom. :lol:

:lol: :lol:
Meet My Boyfriend, Eugen.
angel717
Getting the hang of it

Postby nessa13 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:29 pm

tracylynn wrote:I love it when men say that they're not interested in a thread like this, yet they check out the thread and make posts. :?

BTW...Nessa has not been on the board for some time. I'm sure she would like to see the results of the thread she created.
im back ive been really busy. but the results are like the way i thought thed be.
schweinsteiger&podolski4life
nessa13
Getting the hang of it

Postby tracylynn » Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:53 am

nessa13 wrote:

im back ive been really busy. but the results are like the way i thought thed be.

It's nice to see you back on the board. We need more women on this board. :)
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:14 pm

tracylynn wrote:
nessa13 wrote:

It's nice to see you back on the board. We need more women on this board. :)

ummm...sure. :lol:

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby hopelessrom_grl » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:21 am

Podolski for me. :D

I just love his smile and I love his body.........he's so sexy :shock:
hopelessrom_grl
Hey, I'm new here!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion