You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Valérien Ismaël

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Valérien Ismaël

Postby MUTU » Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:44 pm

Ismael is well on the road to recovery. Today he played with the reserve team away to Elversberg. He played the full 90 minutes and capped his return with Bayern's only goal in the 61st minute to level Zinnow's opener. He scored with a direct freekick from 20 metres out. However, Elversberg scored a late goal to win 2-1.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Miss Dangerous » Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:17 am

Great news! we`ll need him if Locio or van Boyten couldn`t play :)
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:30 pm

Ismael is back in contention for the next match against Schalke :)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Mirage » Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:15 pm

excellent news! :D
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Duncan » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:33 am

he is also out for the rest of the season

http://www.bild.t-online.de/BTO/sport/b ... smael.html
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:13 am

Duncan wrote:he is also out for the rest of the season

Oh no! At the rate our players are getting injured, we'll end up having to play players from the reserves and the youth team!
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Mirage » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:39 am

MUTU wrote:
Duncan wrote:he is also out for the rest of the season

Oh no! At the rate our players are getting injured, we'll end up having to play players from the reserves and the youth team!

Lol. Oh dear. Ismael hasn't even been back 2 minutes. That must suck for him.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Ismael

Postby BayernJ » Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:11 pm

Ismael on his way to Hannover

The situation regarding Valerien Ismael is a lot more clear-cut, as the 32-year-old is poised to pen a two-and-a-half year deal with Bundesliga outfit Hannover 96. The two clubs confirmed the agreement early on Wednesday evening. “He’s up there for a medical today. If he passes, which I’m assuming he will, Valerien will sign for Hannover,“ Hoeneß announced. The Frenchman will officially move for an undisclosed fee on 1 January.

Club president and supervisory board chairman Franz Beckenbauer has meanwhile voiced hopes that Bayern will continue their new policy of bringing in star names. “If we’re looking for genuine success over the long term, we’ll need a few more stars. We have a good foundation, but we need to keep working on the team,“ the Kaiser is quoted as saying in the latest edition of the Bayern Magazin matchday programme.

http://www.fcbayern.t-com.de/en/news/ne ... 3f01e32be2
BayernJ
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby tracylynn » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:53 am

I wish Ismael the best but I can honestly say that I won't miss him.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby MaCk0y » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:17 pm

Well, Ismael's two and a half years at Bayern were not bad at all! He made a true success in advertising Bayern's merchandise!!! lol
Finally he is leaving and that means Bayern won't spend wages for nothing. Maybe he will have more luck at Hannover.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby tracylynn » Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:26 am

mackoy wrote:He made a true success in advertising Bayern's merchandise!!! lol

LOL!!! IMO, he was not the best model. LOL!!
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:24 pm

I actually meant that he did more advertising for Bayern than actually played!! lol
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby tracylynn » Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:07 pm

mackoy wrote:I actually meant that he did more advertising for Bayern than actually played!! lol

I know. I was just saying that he was not the best model for the team. LOL!! Looking back on it now but Bayern might have just wanted him to be a model only. LOL!!
tracylynn
I post all the time

Re: Valérien Ismaël

Postby Element » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:20 pm

Ex-Bayern Player Valerien Ismael will most likely be Nuernbergs New Coach [source]
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Re: Valérien Ismaël

Postby Jorsett » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:44 pm

Element wrote:
Ex-Bayern Player Valerien Ismael will most likely be Nuernbergs New Coach [source]

How did you even know there was a thread for this guy if it was made in 07? Pretty suspect. 8)
#DankeBasti
Jorsett
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Norway

Next

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion