You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Uli Hoeneß

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

What is your prediction for the future of Hoeneß?

I hope he becomes club president and I believe he will.
63%
I hope he becomes club president but I don't think he will.
22%
I hope he doesn't become club president but I believe he will.
10%
I hope he doesn't become club president and I don't think he will.
5%

Total votes : 41

Re: Uli Hoeneß

Postby aterford » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:27 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
#12 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:He slould put more pressure for winning the UCL.

How so?

Man he looks like he's taking a dump there

At least he should say that we should not only "have a good Champions League campaign",but something like "we should try to win UCL this season" or something like that.That's why we brought Carlo,right ? :P

Funny how expectations change. "We hired Pep to win a UCL, anything less is a disgrace, we have the best squad in the world"

"We should just have a good UCL campaign under Carlo, We might not have the players to win it at this point, that's not what he was hired for anyways"
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:07 am

Guardiola HAD a better squad -that said I think you misinterpreted that quote and I remember it being differently?!
Someone, fire that Italian **** already! I don't care who, I don't care how much it costs or who'll be the next coach - just make sure he's gone and he stays gone!!!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby spotman » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:15 pm

http://www.espnfc.us/german-bundesliga/10/video/3164429/hoeness-clubs-who-spend-big-are-weak

This put a huge smile on my face. This is FC Bayern! New fans here... we are not Madrid or Man City... Mia San Mia all day.
MIA SAN MIA
spotman
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby nm462272 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:53 pm

spotman wrote:http://www.espnfc.us/german-bundesliga/10/video/3164429/hoeness-clubs-who-spend-big-are-weak

This put a huge smile on my face. This is FC Bayern! New fans here... we are not Madrid or Man City... Mia San Mia all day.

well said Uli =D>
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby pyrasur » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:10 pm

Hell. Yes.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby DRvad14 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:21 pm

DRvad14
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Pelin » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:16 pm

Hoeneß: "The most expensive player is not the best, but the one who makes the team better. We are not playing Football Manager"

The problem is the ones who makes the team better are expensive and you are doing nothing rather than demagogy.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Mani » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:05 pm

James, Tolisso and Süle are excellent additions to this team and certainly make Bayern better. I dont understand why people think this transfer window has been a bad one
Mani
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby prasun77 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:43 pm

Mani wrote:James, Tolisso and Süle are excellent additions to this team and certainly make Bayern better. I dont understand why people think this transfer window has been a bad one

Some people will never be happy with the transfer window even if we buy both ronaldo and messi..
This transfer window has been an excellent one except for the backup striker..
Tolisso,James,Sule,Rudy all are excellent additions and then there is gnabry ..IT has been the best transfer window after 2012/13 undoubtedly..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby JANCKER » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:46 pm

Viva Uli!
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:31 pm

Uli again for Dortmund and Dembele.

Per Eurosport:
BAYERN PRESIDENT HOENESS SAYS BARCELONA ARE 'LOWEST CLASS' IF THEY'RE BEHIND DEMBELE ANTICS.
The Bavarian club's chief has backed rivals Dortmund in their quest to keep hold of the France international and is not happy with Barca's tactics
Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness has hit out at clubs that try to manipulate the futures of players, pinpointing Barcelona in particular as a potential culprit.
Dortmund star Ousmane Dembele has been a target of the Catalan club, with Ernesto Valverde's side stepping up their pursuit of the winger following the sale of Neymar to PSG.
And speaking in reference to Dembele, who appears to be trying to force a move to Camp Nou having missed training, the Bayern chief was forthright with his statements.
"It cannot be that a player determines his price,” he told Eurosport . “If Barcelona are behind it, then I have no respect for that club. Forcing a player to break his contract is of the lowest class.
"Clubs must all show who is the boss – and these clubs must hopefully make sensible and watertight contracts.
"If you have that strength in your contracts, then players and agents can do what they want. We must return to the fact that a contract is a contract."
IsiahRashad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby America USA » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:26 pm

^ Well said Uli. Fu¢K Barça!
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:16 am

IsiahRashad wrote:Uli again for Dortmund and Dembele.

Per Eurosport:
BAYERN PRESIDENT HOENESS SAYS BARCELONA ARE 'LOWEST CLASS' IF THEY'RE BEHIND DEMBELE ANTICS.
The Bavarian club's chief has backed rivals Dortmund in their quest to keep hold of the France international and is not happy with Barca's tactics
Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness has hit out at clubs that try to manipulate the futures of players, pinpointing Barcelona in particular as a potential culprit.
Dortmund star Ousmane Dembele has been a target of the Catalan club, with Ernesto Valverde's side stepping up their pursuit of the winger following the sale of Neymar to PSG.
And speaking in reference to Dembele, who appears to be trying to force a move to Camp Nou having missed training, the Bayern chief was forthright with his statements.
"It cannot be that a player determines his price,” he told Eurosport . “If Barcelona are behind it, then I have no respect for that club. Forcing a player to break his contract is of the lowest class.
"Clubs must all show who is the boss – and these clubs must hopefully make sensible and watertight contracts.
"If you have that strength in your contracts, then players and agents can do what they want. We must return to the fact that a contract is a contract."
He who is without sin casts the first stone...

Dear Uli, are you insinuating that you have never done this thing before?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby aterford » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:43 am

He talks too much
aterford
I post all the time

Postby Isabella » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:43 am

MUTU wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Uli again for Dortmund and Dembele.

Per Eurosport:
He who is without sin casts the first stone...

Dear Uli, are you insinuating that you have never done this thing before?

Well, no. "Forcing a player to break his contract" is not something who Bayern do.
Gotze had a clause who was paid, Lewandowski was in the last year of his contract and was first asked to Dortmund then taken for free when they said no and his actual contract expired, Hummels was in the last year of contract and Bayern paid what Dortmund wanted, Rudy was taken for free because his contract expired, Sule was paid what Hoffenheim asked, Goretzka was asked to Schalke, they said no, the player is in the last year of his contract and will likely sign with Bayern at January, Brandt is on the radar of Bayern, Leverkusen do not want sell him at Bayern (and/or at a reasonable price) so Bayern is waiting this summer for taking the player with the release clause.... What of this players has ever done half of what Dembele is doing?
When a player is in the last year of his contract well the club has not anymore strength in the contract... And Bayern always respected the contracts
Isabella
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Italy

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion