You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Uli Hoeneß

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

What is your prediction for the future of Hoeneß?

I hope he becomes club president and I believe he will.
64%
I hope he becomes club president but I don't think he will.
21%
I hope he doesn't become club president but I believe he will.
10%
I hope he doesn't become club president and I don't think he will.
5%

Total votes : 42

Re: Uli Hoeneß

Postby RAJBAYERN » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:09 pm

This is the new football business, if Bayern want to compete for champions league, then they must have to invest as english and spanish teams are doing now...

If not then take your Costa and Gnabry...

Lukaku, Verrati, Sanchez were in our radar and see how others teams are sthrenghtening their positions with them, while we are losing good players...
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby tflags » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:17 pm

RAJBAYERN wrote:This is the new football business, if Bayern want to compete for champions league, then they must have to invest as english and spanish teams are doing now...

I'm not sure I agree. I mean there isn't a single English team worth emulating at present other than fresh-legs, CLess Chelsea or starless Tot'ham. Madrid finally seemed like they really deserved the title and this was after the first galacticoless transfer window in a decade.

Barza has been paying the price for the poor results brought about by what they called sure-shot transfers. Their cantera upbringings about the only rescuable highlights of the season.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby RAJBAYERN » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:31 pm

You are basing in the present, I am talking from what is comming in the future. What can we do when our old robbery legs get injured again during this comming season? And probably will happen...

My hope for a good internatonal future for Bayern is in the development of german players and our scouters.....

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby nm462272 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:33 pm

RAJBAYERN wrote:You are basing in the present, I am talking from what is comming in the future. What can we do when our old robbery legs get injured again during this comming season? And probably will happen...

My hope for a good internatonal future for Bayern is in the development of german players and our scouters.....

that's what they're doing now, isn't it? Süle, Gnabry, Kimmich...
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby RAJBAYERN » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:38 pm

Thats why I said is my hope because seems to be our only road.
But imagine if they fail to be World class.

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby #12 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:04 pm

We don't have to spend like them... We don't have to overpay... But we should not rely on two 34yo and we should be better at anticipating these developments (I mean every blind man can see that, yet we still keep pushing...)...

Bring in somebody like Bernardo, Sané, Hazard, Sanchez 1, 2, 3, 4 years ago! Don't wait till we're in dire need! It kills both options and prices!
Someone, fire that Italian **** already! I don't care who, I don't care how much it costs or who'll be the next coach - just make sure he's gone and he stays gone!!!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby RAJBAYERN » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:22 pm

#12 wrote:We don't have to spend like them... We don't have to overpay... But we should not rely on two 34yo and we should be better at anticipating these developments (I mean every blind man can see that, yet we still keep pushing...)...

Bring in somebody like Bernardo, Sané, Hazard, Sanchez 1, 2, 3, 4 years ago! Don't wait till we're in dire need! It kills both options and prices!

Agree but we are in a situation right now to bring someone that can make the difference and bring us the result for this coming season.

If Bayern board guarantee me that Robben and Ribery will be fit for most of the entire season and in the knockout champions league games....then perfect! We are good enough for compete, but the past tell me that is tough to have them fit.

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby #12 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:24 pm

Plus they're both declining, Ribéry faster, but it's also palpable with Robben...
Someone, fire that Italian **** already! I don't care who, I don't care how much it costs or who'll be the next coach - just make sure he's gone and he stays gone!!!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:45 am

aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Pelin » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:46 am

Uli Hoeneß has a full schedule during the Audi Summer Tour 2017, however the FC Bayern President took time for the media after the team’s arrival in Singapore to talk about his impressions of the tour so far and the aims for the season ahead. Hoeneß also expressed his desire for a solution to the club’s sporting director situation. fcbayern.com brings you the most important statements from the FCB President.

Uli Hoeneß on…

… his most impressive moment so far of the Audi Summer Tour 2017: “The opening of the school in Shenzhen really blew me away. The mayor gave us a great reception together with the government. They’re spending millions to promote the FC Bayern Football School, and at that moment it was clear to me how important these trips are. The people here are genuinely interested in our cooperation and friendship. Sometimes that’s more important than money.”

… the tour itself: “As ever, it’s been fantastically organised and we will continue to go on such tours in the future. Whether playing four matches in twelve days, including a journey to another country, is the right idea will be up for discussion internally afterwards.”

… the defeat to AC Milan: “I wasn’t nervous after the game. These things can happen during pre-season. You can come across opponents who are highly motivated against you and are further along in their preparations because they have Europa League qualifiers starting next Thursday. The advantage for us is that we still have three more weeks of pre-season when we get home on Friday. So I’m not concerned at all.”

… the upcoming match against Chelsea: “No one likes losing 4-0 so there’s a bit of pressure there to play well tomorrow. The players will have a bit more peace and quiet before the game with fewer marketing activities planned. I hope we play better tomorrow than against Milan. The result of the game is still not important though as it will be no indication of the season to come.”

… the vacant sporting director position: “We will announce a sporting director within the next six weeks. I’ve already said that Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and I have been looking around, and there have been some talks taking place.”

… the particular love for Thomas Müller in Asia: “It’s no surprise that he’s so popular here. He’s a massive character and has achieved so much on the pitch with both FC Bayern and Germany despite still being so young. He’s a super guy with the gift of the gab. He’s never short of something to day, even in the middle of the night. He is a wonderful representative of FC Bayern.”

… Corentin Tolisso: “My first impressions are good. He’s a perfect fit for the team, has a really good character and is willing to give his all. Those are the players you can build around. It’s still early but that’s my impression so far.”

… James Rodriguez: “He’s a reserved but nice young man who’s an excellent footballer. That’s why he’s here at Bayern. As for the rest, we’ll soon see."

… the biggest competitors for the new Bundesliga campaign: “Leipzig will have another good season but the biggest competitor will definitely be Dortmund.”

… the season objective: “To be champions. We’ll have to wait and see in the other competitions. Preferably we’d be champions and DFB Cup winners and have a good Champions League campaign. We want the team to progress throughout the season and create positive headlines in the coming years. That’s the art to it: You have to win titles whilst also managing to change.”

… the new Footballer of the Year Philipp Lahm: “It’s a real surprise that he’s won it now. Philipp deserved to win it much earlier.”

… the development of the club since losing the Champions League final in 2012: “FC Bayern is in great shape. The club is healthy and its image is okay. We’re well equipped for the future and always in the position to make financial decisions when needed.”

… youth development: “The new development centre gives us the chance to finally improve our work in youth development. We were poor in that area for a long time, but now we’ve just won the U17 title and only lost the U19 final on penalties. From what I hear, we’re in good shape from U9 to U15. We now have the infrastructure and the staff to make sure FC Bayern is fit and ready for the future. I’m very pleased with things at the moment.”
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:14 am

He slould put more pressure for winning the UCL.
IsiahRashad
I post all the time

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby #12 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:03 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:He slould put more pressure for winning the UCL.

How so?

Man he looks like he's taking a dump there

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:02 pm

#12 wrote:

How so?

Probably his arse's still feeling sore after prison :mrgreen:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:06 pm

#12 wrote:

How so?

At least he should say that we should not only "have a good Champions League campaign",but something like "we should try to win UCL this season" or something like that.That's why we brought Carlo,right ? :P
IsiahRashad
I post all the time

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby #12 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:13 pm

Well, I don't think we have the squad for it... Also they're always like that - they think it's ONLY luck that gets you a CL... They're wrong...

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion