You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Uli Hoeneß

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

What is your prediction for the future of Hoeneß?

I hope he becomes club president and I believe he will.
63%
I hope he becomes club president but I don't think he will.
22%
I hope he doesn't become club president but I believe he will.
10%
I hope he doesn't become club president and I don't think he will.
5%

Total votes : 41

Re: Official gossip news thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:39 pm

I thought he was older. :o

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ULI!!!
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: The "Bayern Board and Coaching Staff" Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:50 pm

MUTU wrote:I hate how Rummenigge and Hoeness are always criticizing UEFA and FIFA. And then we wonder how these guys give dubious decisions against us (eg Ribery's suspension from the CL final). Revenge is something implanted in every person's mind and they can only do as much to prevent it, but it's always going to be lingering there...

I like it. He doesn't care whether or not it has negative consequences on the club itself, he's just acting for the good of football in general.

Let's face it, everyone is talking about how those bids (especially 2018) were probably bribed. Someone with authority has to take the first step, and Heoness is doing just that.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby slyk » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:17 pm

Am glad he spoke out because situations like these requires that one voice that hopefully starts it all. He is but one among many that has spoken out against FIFA's recent decisions. FIFA presently isn't gaining that many fans in the big football nations, it would be unwise for them to respond in any malicious manner against some of these out spoken individuals; especially those that are well respected in the football world. Besides, there is nothing Hoeness said that can't be sorted out in a golf course.

I like the idea of taking the world cup to other regions to promote and develop the sport but the voting process they've used to achieve that is disgraceful.
slyk
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Koma » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:41 pm

Hoeness is doing the right thing, modern footbal is infiltrated with coruption and as he said, big FA's should arise and if that happens, UEFA and FIFA must respond with changes. And believe me, this beautiful game needs changes nowadays.
Bayern Team for the Champions League trophy -
http://www.footballuser.com/formations/ ... unchen.jpg
Koma
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Uli Hoeneß

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:23 pm

Sonja Zietlow, host of the RTL show "Ich bin ein Star - Holt mich hier raus!" ("I'm a celebrity - get me out of here!") attacked FC Bayern in the show yesterday. Amongst other things, she made fun of Uli Hoeneß and said "on the Playstation you can still be champion with Bayern".
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:20 pm

MUTU wrote:Sonja Zietlow, host of the RTL show "Ich bin ein Star - Holt mich hier raus!" ("I'm a celebrity - get me out of here!") attacked FC Bayern in the show yesterday. Amongst other things, she made fun of Uli Hoeneß and said "on the Playstation you can still be champion with Bayern".

What does she know about football!!? :evil:

Still, the comment was a little funny :lol:
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AvatarX » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:59 pm

Hearing comments like that I want badly to win BL title. Too bad that logically is way out of reach :(
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby ballackfcb » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:50 pm

MUTU wrote:Sonja Zietlow, host of the RTL show "Ich bin ein Star - Holt mich hier raus!" ("I'm a celebrity - get me out of here!") attacked FC Bayern in the show yesterday. Amongst other things, she made fun of Uli Hoeneß and said "on the Playstation you can still be champion with Bayern".

That show is also on in the UK. It is a brilliant tv programme. :D
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:53 pm

Bad joke...

We win BL every 2 years...and than someone says something arogant like that...If we were hungry enough we could win the BL every season.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Element » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:21 pm

Uli Hoeness said that we are way better than Dortmund

"Wheni see our team vs Wolfsburg , i immediately know that we do not need any new player to beat Dortmund"

"I am 100% sure that we are going to beat them in munich after few weeks , in the one on one comparison , Dortmund never had a better team , We have the better team , and BY FAR"

about why Dortmund are leading

"We simply cant Build pressure , The pressure is missing , I really would like to know what would've happened if we had won 3:0 in Wolfsburg , but dortmund does not have to think like that so they are simply Drives us in front of it , This is what we used to do with our opponents, With a Soft landing(he said soft landing in english) it would have been ok with me , but not 16 points !!!"

About Klopp " Everyone knows what i think about Klopp because i wanted to get him in 2008 instead of Klinsmann , but then I was convinced by some to enter the Klinsmann adventure , which was a big mistake and we dont only know that starting today !!"

he also said that Dortmund managed to make a GREAT team form young players and that their are doing A first class Job

He also criticized LvG

"Van Gaal is Van Gaal , he himself says that , and you have to know this and respect this when you hire him , and with that come some surprises" (referring to Kraft )

About Kraft as new GK " A Coach can decide this alone by himself ,but also what Joerg Butt as a person thinks about that has been ignored "
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby sch0ll7 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:39 am

nice interview...

I didnt know we were after Klopp...it would be a good choice thou...After Van Gaal finishes his career we could try Klopp :)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby shileno » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:45 am

Well, if that would be true, we would be leaders and not BVB. I understand that being such an authority it's difficult to admit or to say those type of things, but seriously, maybe we have better players, but as a team there are many that can beat us right now.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby MUTU » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:31 am

Didn't know about Klopp either, very interesting, thanks for the info Element!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nur4bayern » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:38 am

Regarding Klopp, I commented a long time ago, well before his success at Dortmund, that he should replace Loew as the German NT manager. That, to me, seems more realistic than him coming to Bayern any time soon.

As for Uli, he's never been bashful and calls it as he sees it. Something that should be respected not critizied by some c*nt on TV.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:22 am

Well, he's doing well with young players and I think he's a great coach (Klopp). He could be a good successor in one or two years, because he can carry on what Van Gaal has started, rather than having a complete revolution every time we get a new coach like we've had in recent years.

He has a long term contract with Dortmund though, right?
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion