You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Uli Hoeneß

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

What is your prediction for the future of Hoeneß?

I hope he becomes club president and I believe he will.
64%
I hope he becomes club president but I don't think he will.
21%
I hope he doesn't become club president but I believe he will.
10%
I hope he doesn't become club president and I don't think he will.
5%

Total votes : 42

Re: Uli Hoeneß

Postby walter » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:02 pm

why? Uli, why? :cry:
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:09 pm

I've just read this terrible news on www.timesofmalta.com. :x
I ask,is there a possibility of an appeal? I suppose to, no?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:11 pm

This is Uli's end at FC Bayern München as an offical member of the club. After 44 years patriot service where he gave everything in life for this club to become what it is today, it finally ends with this sentence.

He got really lucky after all, neither 5 nor maximum 10 years sentence which Uli avoided today.

I'm sorry Uli, but you are so rich and you really shouldn't did what you did.

For you guys here, Bayern will definitely survive. Uli secured everything we he brought Matthias Sammer to this club who is a true persona and his legitimate successor after he step down in 2009 from manager position.

Rummenigge is also there, who knows pretty well to do his job about organisation of the entire club structure and coach/squad issues.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby tflags » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:18 pm

JJJ wrote:He can hang out with Breno.

Seriously?
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:21 pm

Tedesco wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:I think it is still harsh. Messi got away with paying it + interest back in a similar tax evasion case, as did Barcelona over Neymar.

Well of course. Messi is in Spain, Hoeneß in Germany.

and that mafia boss of berlusconi in italy.
@ the german court - how low can you go...? :evil:
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:25 pm

FCB general wrote:This is Uli's end at FC Bayern München as an offical member of the club. After 44 years patriot service where he gave everything in life for this club to become what it is today, it finally ends with this sentence.

He got really lucky after all, neither 5 nor maximum 10 years sentence which Uli avoided today.

I'm sorry Uli, but you are so rich and you really shouldn't did what you did.

For you guys here, Bayern will definitely survive. Uli secured everything we he brought Matthias Sammer to this club who is a true persona and his legitimate successor after he step down in 2009 from manager position.

Rummenigge is also there, who knows pretty well to do his job about organisation of the entire club structure and coach/squad issues.

reading your post I am feeling more confident... I just hope so...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:28 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I've just read this terrible news on http://www.timesofmalta.com. :x
I ask,is there a possibility of an appeal? I suppose to, no?

The defence lawyers have already confirmed that they intend to appeal. But I do not think that he will get away with it. At best the sentence will be shortened.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Der Bomber » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:35 pm

Uli's case vs Messi's case & sentence shows how garbage the justice system is in Spain vs how impartial & honest it is in Germany. It's very sad to see him end his wonderful reign as Bayern's president, he was a great president but unfortunately he did the crime so he has to do the time. Fortunately for the club though as some have mentioned, he has a good staff to succeed him and he has built some strong foundations for the club to prosper for years to come so it's not a big problem for Bayern aside from losing a club icon that gave so much to it both as a player & as a president!
Der Bomber
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby envagyokazapad » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:26 pm

Just looking at this purely from the team's standpoint, I'm more worried about some of the high profile sponsors possibly leaving the team due to this, as Uli pretty much = Bayern, meaning this really hurt the team's image as well.

I'm also kind of shocked...it's so hard to believe that Uli won't be there on the stands to watch the games anymore...
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB general » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:30 pm

ramsej84 wrote:reading your post I am feeling more confident... I just hope so...

As you surely noticed after 2009 and his retirement from manager position, he was less and less present in the media when it's about game, coach, etc. Very silent, but of course... Uli worked on the other things important for Bayern and he has let Nerlinger to do the rest.
However, under Nerlinger there wasn't or should I better say Nerlinger wasn't a straight connection between the board and van Gaal. Uli did stay calm and patient when van Gaal's arrogance was on the scene, let the Dutchman to do what he wanted, but later after long silence he kicked him out of Bayern.

Appointed his friend Jupp for the 3rd time, absolutely believed to Jupp, let him do the job and despite big failure on the three fronts, didn't fired his friend.
Remeber the statement after Debackel Dahoam: "I didn't see any Jeremies on the field."? Well, there weren't too many statements to recall in 2012, only that Uli sacked Nerlinger and went for Sammer to fix the whole thing around the club.

After that, again silence, then this criminal act swam to the surface in 2013 and Uli's become persona non grata in the public media. Uli has been aware of that all the time, so he started his life battle which today ended with 3-1/2 year sentece of prison. He can be lucky when we know that Uli could have been convicted for max. 10 years or as media wrote about 5 years.

Sammer became a new Uli Hoeneß what we see from the public statments and around the pitch all the time since he arrived to Munich.

We can make a short summary; Since 2009 to nowdays Uli has been just a decoration in Bayern as president, but his word still has a big weight in Bayern which can prejudge in some issues and dillemas.

Everything will be the same after the boss leaves Bayern. No matter about his jail, when he comes out or during the time spend in prison, his word will always have a special dimension in Bayern policy.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:32 pm

Damn...I was shocked when I heard it. Hope they reduce the sentance.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby johndear » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:44 pm

I'm very sad about the news...it's hurt and we have to support our family members no matter what the circumstances are. I don't know Uli personally but he still our Club President and we have to support him from long distance wherever we are.
All's Fair In LOVE and WAR
johndear
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bayernbazi » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:42 pm

It came just at the right time to try sabotage the club when it was rising too fast, in the Bundesliga leaving the rest behind, and the anti-bayern in Germany moaning that Bayern should slow the pace for the others to catch up. In international football we were becoming an embarrassment for the clubs owned by sugar daddies on the pitch and outside by pushing for Financial Fair Play. PSG, Barcelona, Chelsea, Real, Manchester City, Arsenal would be so glad about this.
When one thinks that all the investigation was started by the media, one wonders if there was agenda behind all this.

We have to wait and see, I'm sure that the club knew that with the strict tax laws in Germany this was unavoidable and the succession plan had already started as soon as this broke out........I'm afraid of the sponsors reaction especially those sitting on the board, it has more to do with image than financial risk, lets hope that there will be more glories on the pitch that outshine this dark spot. I am also hopeful when thinking that Allianz increased their share just a couple of months before the start of the hearing, notwithstanding the risk involved.

Lets hope for the best, after all Mia San Mia !
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Robb3449 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:33 pm

A very sad day for Uli, Bayern and all the fans! :cry: Everything that's happened (in the trial) in the last few days seems surreal to me. Hopefully the appeal process will provide a better outcome. Best of luck to you, Uli!
Reggie Jackson (of the 1977 NY Yankees) when asked, "What's the biggest thing you've noticed (about the team) since being injured?" " The magnitude of ME!"
Robb3449
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Zer0 Bayern » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:53 pm

Guys I'm as sad and dissapointed as all of you, 'cause we know what Uli means for the club. But he is also a german citizen and if he avoided the law must be punished. Sooner or later something was going to happen, and we knew that.
I think the worst punish for him won't be paying some millions, or even going to jail, it is not to be there at the Allianz every weekend :cry:
Thanks for everything you've done for FC Bayern Uli! we're still with you!
...................................JaBEAST Martínez...................................
Zer0 Bayern
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Uruguay

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion