You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Uli Hoeneß

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

What is your prediction for the future of Hoeneß?

I hope he becomes club president and I believe he will.
64%
I hope he becomes club president but I don't think he will.
21%
I hope he doesn't become club president but I believe he will.
10%
I hope he doesn't become club president and I don't think he will.
5%

Total votes : 42

Re: Uli Hoeneß

Postby FCB general » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:52 pm

Public pressure will be: "Crucify him!"

No big deal with jail. Why? Did you read the article yesterday about Romanian member of Steaua and Romania NT, Vlad Chiriches(23)?

Tottenham wanted Vlad, but Steaua president Gigi Becali, who's currently in jail convicted on 3 years, was very mad and rejected that possibility. :D
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby brickwall281 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:58 am

Well is he going behind bars?
:pep: Gooby Pls :pep:
brickwall281
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iraq
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:06 am

SPD Chancellor candidate Peer Steinbrück has advised Uli Hoeneß to "at least" resign from his Bayern role, due to the tax fraud case. [source]

Retweet this!
Can't see tweet? Click here!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Bazi » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:53 pm

Former Bavarian prime minister, German minister of economic affairs and current Bayern board member Edmund Stoiber replies to Steinbrück's comments:

- "Somebody who wants to become chancellor should have a better knowledge of the basics of our constitutional state. Polemics and public pillory can't replace a constitutional trial.

- "The legal evaluation of this voluntary declaration [of tax liabilities] is a matter concerning the court. As a supervisory board member of BVB Peer Steinbrück should leave sports out of his disastrous election campaign."

http://www.sport1.de/de/mehrsport/newspage_762696.html
Bazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:01 pm

Wow, that's quite a humiliating response.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bomber_der_Nation » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:39 pm

<3 Stoiber <3
Steinbrueck got owned. I did not know he was on Dortmund supervisory board. If that were publicized properly, even less people would vote for him..
Bomber_der_Nation
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby MoFattal » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:18 pm

Uli Hoeneß on several topics:

On Super Cup clash with Chelsea FC: “With the 2012 and 2013 Champions League winners meeting, this game provides a very special attraction. It is a prestige thing. From a sporting perspective, it is a very interesting match.

On considering it as a revenge match: “It might have been about revenge if we hadn't won the 2013 Champions League. That shock [the defeat to Chelsea] was put into perspective when we masterfully won the following year. We were the best team in Europe -- period.”

On the reunion of Mourinho and Guardiola: “In Spain, Pep and Jose Mourinho had several big fights over the years -- our coach won them by a mile.

On being interested in Mourinho: “The fact is, we never went for Mourinho but rather for Guardiola. Through that, I think, we made a clear statement.”

On the enormous “pressure from the outside” on Guardiola and his players: “We don’t have to stoke it by demanding another Champions League triumph. Of course that is a dream, but you can’t expect it. Moreover, we have signed Pep Guardiola not for one but for three seasons.”

On UEFA Player of the Year award: “I rate Messi and I also rate Ronaldo. But after Franck’s performances, especially in the Champions League, there is no reason for me to not give the trophy to Franck this year. It can only be him as the winner. Messi and FC Barcelona were eliminated by Bayern. And Ronaldo is no competition at all -- I rate Franck much higher. There are no sporting reasons not to vote for him: it could only be political reasons.”
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:35 pm

=D> Nice & powerful words Herr Hoeness =D>
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:58 pm

MoFattal wrote:Moreover, we have signed Pep Guardiola not for one but for three seasons.”

=D> =D> =D>
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:43 pm

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has hit out at Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness, taking a swipe at the allegations of tax evasion surrounding the 61-year-old which emerged earlier this year.

Hoeness is set to face court proceedings after it was revealed in April that he had failed to pay tax on a Swiss bank account, an offence for which he could face a prison sentence.

Ibrahimovic was branded "an aggrieved prima donna" by Hoeness after his criticism of Pep Guardiola in an interview with Der Spiegel, but the Swede has now issued his own riposte against the Bavarian supremo.

"The only thing I'd like to say is that I wouldn't want this Whyness, or what's his name again? Hoeness, right. I wouldn't want him as a tax consultant," the Paris Saint-Germain striker told L'Equipe.

The Sweden international has become embroiled in something of a public spat with Bayern ever since he labelled Guardiola "a coward" following their ill-fated spell together at Barcelona.

"We are totally satisfied with Pep Guardiola. I think Ibrahimovic is an aggrieved prima donna who has not coped with his departure from Barcelona. The club is not happy with him," Hoeness told Bild in response to the comments. [source]

:shock:
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:45 pm

hah Zlatan is such an awesome idiot! :lol:
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:54 pm

Does anyone have that meme of Uli Hoeness dresses up as the sith lord from star wars?
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MUTU » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:13 pm

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ballackfcb » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:24 pm

Only from being President of Allianz Germany, which is Bayern's parent company, eg Allianz Arena.

He is still FC Bayern President and has no plans to leave his role anytime soon.
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby MUTU » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:25 pm

Oh, thanks for that. Couldn't quite understand the translation.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion