You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Uli Hoeneß

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

What is your prediction for the future of Hoeneß?

I hope he becomes club president and I believe he will.
64%
I hope he becomes club president but I don't think he will.
21%
I hope he doesn't become club president but I believe he will.
10%
I hope he doesn't become club president and I don't think he will.
5%

Total votes : 42

Re: Bayern Board News

Postby shileno » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:55 pm

Ohh right, I thought it was a draw.
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby Element » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:15 pm

Here is An Interview with Hoeness and Beckenbauer http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/fussball/ ... rview.html

they said that if LAhm Says that the midfield doesnt cooperate with The Defense then he should arrange a meeting and talk to him , and he said that this meeting will happen soon

they Also Says That He Hopes to See Ribery Beginning Training next Week

THEY Also said that they told Van Gaal That When Robbery is Back , that our Formation must Be The 4-4-2 with 2 CDM (I TOLD U GUYS THAT MY SIGNATURE IS THE BEST , I SHOULD BE IN THE BAYERN BOARD LOL)

They Were Asked if Robben was A Wish player Of Louis Van Gaal

Hoeness said That ,We Got Signs from Real that Robben is available

We asked Van Gaal if he needs him , Van Gaal said that he is good

Van Gaal Phoned Robben and Asked him if he is Ready to Play on The Right (Not on the left)

Robben totally Accepted , so Bayern Signed him
Last edited by Element on Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby appudds » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:45 pm

Hmmm..
Hope we get great creative players like Robben in the future!
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby KAHN » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:15 pm

In FM I use 4-3-3 but in reality I do believe that what we can see in Elements signature is the best tactic for this team.
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby Element » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:00 pm

Uli Hoeness Announced that Van Gaal will stay our coach till at least the winter break

he also confessed that he made a few mistakes with the transfers this season (He also Said that every one makes mistakes )
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:59 pm

Element wrote:Uli Hoeness Announced that Van Gaal will stay our coach till at least the winter break

he also confessed that he made a few mistakes with the transfers this season (He also Said that every one makes mistakes )

WTF? Till winter?
I dont like that news!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby nur4bayern » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:48 pm

Element wrote:Here is An Interview with Hoeness and Hoeness http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/fussball/ ... rview.html

they said that if LAhm Says that the midfield doesnt cooperate with The Defense then he should arrange a meeting and talk to him , and he said that this meeting will happen soon

they Also Says That He Hopes to See Ribery Beginning Training next Week

THEY Also said that they told Van Gaal That When Robbery is Back , that our Formation must Be The 4-4-2 with 2 CDM (I TOLD U GUYS THAT MY SIGNATURE IS THE BEST , I SHOULD BE IN THE BAYERN BOARD LOL)

They Were Asked if Robben was A Wish player Of Louis Van Gaal

Hoeness said That ,We Got Signs from Real that Robben is available

We asked Van Gaal if he needs him , Van Gaal said that he is good

Van Gaal Phoned Robben and Asked him if he is Ready to Play on The Right (Not on the left)

Robben totally Accepted , so Bayern Signed him

Uli also said in the interview that with certainty we are not buying any players during the winter break but some unsatisfied players may leave if they wish. He also said that it is easier to work with 18 or 19 committed players than 23 or 24 players when there is constant tension.

Kaiser Franz gave some good news, the club is economically sound although it doesn't solve our current problems.

I hope these statements translate to making the necessary changes at season's end when FCB management have a better idea of who stays, who goes and who to go after.

Oh, one other interesting comment from Beckenbauer when asked if he has gotten to know LvG, Der Kaiser said LvG is the type of person that allows few to get to know him. That speaks volumes to me.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby shileno » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:06 am

At least our board is admiting their mistakes, they should apologize to Lahm now!

I have confidence that next season we'll have great new players and a great new coach :D
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby nur4bayern » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:28 am

shileno wrote:At least our board is admiting their mistakes, they should apologize to Lahm now!

I have confidence that next season we'll have great new players and a great new coach :D

Another thing Beckenbauer said regarding Lahm is he knows Phillip commented out of frustration however he should have done it privately within the team. Fair enough assessment. Der Kaiser knows his team and who we need most, Lahm is certainly someone that must stay!
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby appudds » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:48 am

nur4bayern wrote:Another thing Beckenbauer said regarding Lahm is he knows Phillip commented out of frustration however he should have done it privately within the team. Fair enough assessment. Der Kaiser knows his team and who we need most, Lahm is certainly someone that must stay!

IF LAHM LEAVES, WE WILL SEE ONE OF THE MOST DEVASTATING PROTESTS EVER TO HAPPEN IN THE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:30 am

I Think You Guys Know that yesterday was The Annual Board and Management Meeting

The Most important thing That Happened is That Beckenbauer Went To The Honour Council

and Uli Hoeness Became The President after 30 glorious and successful years of Being The Manager

More infos about this meeting can be found in the official Bayern News Forum viewforum.php?f=9

And As A Thank you to beckenbauer ,there will be a Game in august 2010 vs Real Madrid

http://transfermarkt.de/de/news/33316/s ... kommt.html
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:09 pm

Danke Uli & Beckenbauer!
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby appudds » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:17 pm

Element wrote:And As A Thank you to beckenbauer ,there will be a Game in august 2010 vs Real Madrid

I hope we beat them! This might let Ribery reconsider his decision!
Element wrote:Beckenbauer Went To The Honour Council

DANKE DER KAISER!
Element wrote:Uli Hoeness Became The President after 30 glorious and successful years of Being The Manager

DANKE ULI!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Re: What our ex-players do now?

Postby Element » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:57 pm

Klinsmann said that Also Hoeness should ahve been fired or at least talked with because he was also responsible for the bad last season
http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/b ... hjahr.html
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Re: What our ex-players do now?

Postby SilentStrike » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:07 pm

The people who should have been fired the most last season were:
Oddo, lell, Rensing, and later in the season Toni too.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion