You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Uli Hoeneß

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

What is your prediction for the future of Hoeneß?

I hope he becomes club president and I believe he will.
63%
I hope he becomes club president but I don't think he will.
22%
I hope he doesn't become club president but I believe he will.
10%
I hope he doesn't become club president and I don't think he will.
5%

Total votes : 41

Re: Uli Hoeneß

Postby Greek Bavarian » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:06 pm

quaazi wrote:Oh, so that makes looting and pillaging and widespread economic damage inflicted by protesters who are supposedly against economic downturns okay then? I bet you'd love honour killings. And this is supposed to be the cradle of civilization!

You misunderstood what I said. Maybe I was not clear.

Anyway goodnight and good luck.
Learn history and then we'll can have a private debate.
Greek Bavarian
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:28 pm

4th goodbye.

I would appreciate if you'd educate me on history then. I mean, if you say that I should learn something, then surely you must be an experrrrrrrrt.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby tflags » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:09 pm

Greek Bavarian wrote:We want to do what Argentina and Ecuador did after IMF went to them.

Apologies for the interruption but could I ask what is it that Greece wants to copy from either monetary system?

PS: Hell of a thread to develop this discussion. :P .
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby dambun » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:02 pm

MUTU wrote:Once Greece pays all the countries it attacked throughout the course of its history, Germany may consider paying Greece.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Well.... Greeks have attacked Iran (Persia) some 2500 years ago.... And they set our capital city Perspolis to fire!!!
We want indemnity immediately.... :mrgreen:

p.s. It would be nice if Greek Bavarian personally pays me as a symbolic gesture... :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby dambun » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:07 pm

tflags wrote:PS: Hell of a thread to develop this discussion. :P .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Where there is Uli Hoeness, it is always ready for some kind of explosion :lol: :lol:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby KAHN » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:34 am

Greek Bavarian wrote:
We want to do what Argentina and Ecuador did after IMF went to them.

Please explain this statement. I would love to here about evil nature of IMF. And please give as all a good historic lesson. :D
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby nur4bayern » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:06 am

Greece pissed away $300 billion dollars from their last bailout. Who in their right mind would give them one cent more? Germany is single-handidly keeping the European Union afloat and it's shameful what their citizens are having to endure to help scoundrals, liars and cheats in other European countries who can't or don't want to be fiscally sound. My family is 100% German and they instilled in me a strong work ethic, taking responsibility for my own success or failure and not looking to others for a free ride. It's obvious those qualities are sorely lacking in many of Germany's neighbors.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:03 am

1:58.. I think that this conversation here reflects that very much

Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:14 pm

reminder: This is Ulli Hoeness topic:)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby FCB general » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:38 pm

Hehe, seems to me that someone wants to remind that Greece need one Hoeneß in politics and public life. :lol: :lol:

Hoeneß got nothing to do with Greek obligations to EU and the rest of the world.

Leave Mr. FCB way out of that problem, he is a real model for smart business, deposits and rational work. :wink:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby CroCHEF » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:28 am

CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby lau03143 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:16 pm

CroCHEF wrote:Image

There's something a bit strange with that!
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:59 pm

Why do I find that hilarious? :lol:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby hgb09 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:10 pm

One of the most important Uli's interviews in a while. I agree w every single word:

Hoeness: Last season's team was simply not good enough. We only had 11-13 players. That's not enough to compete in 3 competitions.

The fact that we have an alternative to Gomez is necessary for success. Gomez is good but not very good. He can improve.

Players won't improve w a pat on the back. Constructive criticism is part of life. Anyone who can't deal with that has a problem.

A defensive player would be the icing on the cake but we won't pay 40m for a player from Bilbao.

L. Bender makes sense but only if Leverkusen are willing to sell and at the moment they don't. We also don't want to cause unrest.

There's been to much "Mia san Mia" talk at Bayern recently. We have to start living that again and confrontation is part of that.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby lau03143 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:15 pm

hgb09 wrote:One of the most important Uli's interviews in a while. I agree w every single word:

Hoeness: Last season's team was simply not good enough. We only had 11-13 players. That's not enough to compete in 3 competitions.

The fact that we have an alternative to Gomez is necessary for success. Gomez is good but not very good. He can improve.

Players won't improve w a pat on the back. Constructive criticism is part of life. Anyone who can't deal with that has a problem.

A defensive player would be the icing on the cake but we won't pay 40m for a player from Bilbao.

L. Bender makes sense but only if Leverkusen are willing to sell and at the moment they don't. We also don't want to cause unrest.

There's been to much "Mia san Mia" talk at Bayern recently. We have to start living that again and confrontation is part of that.

Do you have a link? I'd like to read it in full, but he does seem to be setting out a warning to our players, and even our fans with the Mia San Mia stuff.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion