You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Uli Hoeneß

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

What is your prediction for the future of Hoeneß?

I hope he becomes club president and I believe he will.
64%
I hope he becomes club president but I don't think he will.
21%
I hope he doesn't become club president but I believe he will.
10%
I hope he doesn't become club president and I don't think he will.
5%

Total votes : 42

Re: Uli Hoeneß

Postby quaazi » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:35 pm

Exactly, Dortmund players will merely be wanting to prove Bayern wrong and our players are confused as to why Bayern pays 2 million euros to Dortmund, but not on talents like Usami.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:50 pm

Uli wants Pope Benedict XVI to be an honorary member of FC Bayern: "If he gives us a signal, we go to him and give him the honorary membership"

It is known that the Pope is a self-acclaimed fan of Bayern Munich.

Source: http://www.donaukurier.de/sport/fussbal ... 05,2556967
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby dambun » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:22 pm

It would most certainly be an honor for him...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Greek Bavarian » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:10 pm

Hoeneß wettert gegen die Griechen

Just saw that. It's from November. And maybe it's off-topic.
Someone should tell him that Germans should thank Greeks because from the crisis they created to us Germany has earned 45 billion euros till now.
And they still owe us money for the damages from World War II.
But that's what happens when your country has no real leader...
Greek Bavarian
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:49 pm

How about Greece stop **** about like a teenager and mooching off the rest of Europe? Just a thought.
The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Greek Bavarian » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:55 pm

quaazi wrote:How about Greece stop **** about like a teenager and mooching off the rest of Europe? Just a thought.

1st: What does "mooching off" means?
2nd: Where are you from?
3rd: Do you believe that Greeks want to borrow money from Europe to pay any debt? We want to do what Argentina and Ecuador did after IMF went to them.
Greek Bavarian
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:05 pm

Greek Bavarian wrote:And they still owe us money for the damages from World War II.

Your argument wasn't completely ridiculous (yet it was since Germany are holding the whole of Europe together during this financial crisis), but then you come up with this...

Once Greece pays all the countries it attacked throughout the course of its history, Germany may consider paying Greece. Besides I don't know what happened in Greece, but here in Malta Germany gave us both money and workers to cover up some of the damages.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Greek Bavarian » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:13 pm

Anyway this forum is not for political discussions.
Also I was talking about decisions of The Hague court for a war that happened 60 years ago and not B.C.
Greek Bavarian
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby quaazi » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:18 pm

Greek Bavarian wrote:1st: What does "mooching off" means?
2nd: Where are you from?
3rd: Do you believe that Greeks want to borrow money from Europe to pay any debt? We want to do what Argentina and Ecuador did after IMF went to them.

1. Continually taking money one does not deserve from people who've actually earned it.
2. Estonia. Also known as the only country to strictly follow the Maastricht treaty before joining the Eurozone through years of responsible fiscal planning.
3. So you'd prefer the alternative of living in mud huts and becoming a colony of Turkey (again)?

Oh well. When in doubt, Hitler! Bitch and moan about how Germany doesn't do enough in the collective European military defense (which is utter bullshit, but that's a topic for another day), then guilt them into pacifism by droning on and on about how your country deserves money because it was patheticall unable to defend itself 70 years ago.
But that's what happens when your country has no real leader...

This is comedy gold though. And here I was thinking - "is there a country in Europe in active civil unrest, riots and vandalism on the streets"? It starts with a "G" like Germany, yet...
The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Greek Bavarian » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:28 pm

quaazi wrote:3. So you'd prefer the alternative of living in mud huts and becoming a colony of Turkey (again)?

Doing what Argentina or Equador did doesn't mean we will live in mud huts or that we will become a colony of Turkey.

quaazi wrote:Oh well. When in doubt, Hitler! Bitch and moan about how Germany doesn't do enough in the collective European military defense (which is utter bullshit, but that's a topic for another day), then guilt them into pacifism by droning on and on about how your country deserves money because it was patheticall unable to defend itself 70 years ago.

My country was pathetically unable to defend in World War II?
Learn history my friend.
And from what I know another's country 70,000 people joined Germans to fight the Soviets.

quaazi wrote:This is comedy gold though. And here I was thinking - "is there a country in Europe in active civil unrest, riots and vandalism on the streets"? It starts with a "G" like Germany, yet...

At least here in South Europe we have "hot" blood. We are not "frozen".
Greek Bavarian
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Greek Bavarian » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:50 pm

And one last thing because I don't like that conversation.
Estonia made a huge mistake to join Eurozone.
When you will have to help Spain and Italy you'll get shock.
The debt of Greece isn't even the 10% of the debt they have.
You missed the good years of Eurozone and you'll have to face the worst, to support richest countries.
Greek Bavarian
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:51 pm

Greek Bavarian wrote:Anyway this forum is not for political discussions.
Also I was talking about decisions of The Hague court for a war that happened 60 years ago and not B.C.

So you haven't yet paid other countries after thousands of years, and yet you want others to pay you after 60. Kind of unfair, don't you think? ;)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Greek Bavarian » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:57 pm

MUTU wrote:
Greek Bavarian wrote:Anyway this forum is not for political discussions.

So you haven't yet paid other countries after thousands of years, and yet you want others to pay you after 60. Kind of unfair, don't you think? ;)

How can you compare things that have a space of 2500 years? :?
With that logic Italy should pay as well for what Julius Caesar did. :?
Last edited by Greek Bavarian on Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Greek Bavarian
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby quaazi » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:01 pm

Greek Bavarian wrote:
Doing what Argentina or Equador did doesn't means we will live in mud huts or that we will become a colony of Turkey.

Yes, I used hyperbole to avoid mentioning the 3rd possibility... which is austerity and conservative fiscal policies, but with the added bonus of renouncing European unity and protection, basically political isolation. So you'd do exactly the same thing as now, but all of Europe would no longer be forced to help you. That should work out well! :roll:
Greek Bavarian wrote:My country was pathetically unable to defend in World War II?
Learn history my friend.

You're not going to hold up the defense of the ex-Albanian border against the Italians as a shining example of military self-preservation, are you? Because a slight breeze could probably fight off the Italian army.

As for the German invasion of Greece, well, you managed a grand total of three and a half weeks, despite the logistical difficulties of the Germans fighting thousands of kilometres away from Germany, the obvious defensive advantage of Greek terrain (something the French and the Russians would've killed for in the summers of 40 and 41 respectively), the ad hoc nature of the German troops tasked with taking Greece, the foreign support from the Commonwealth to Greece.

Greek Bavarian wrote:And from what I know another's country 70,000 people joined Germans to fight the Soviets.

I dare question the relevance and the supposed effect of this statement.

Greek Bavarian wrote:At least here in South Europe we have "hot" blood. We are not "frozen".

Oh, so that makes looting and pillaging and widespread economic damage inflicted by protesters who are supposedly against economic downturns okay then? I bet you'd love honour killings. And this is supposed to be the cradle of civilization!

Greek Bavarian wrote:When you will have to help Spain and Italy you'll get shock.
The debt of Greece isn't even the 10% of the debt they have.

Dept is calculated as a percentage of GDP, not in bulk, so you're flat out wrong here.

Greek Bavarian wrote:You missed the good years of Eurozone and you'll have to face the worst, to support richest countries.

And are we bitching and moaning about it? Let me look out the window if any shops are burning...

Nope. None. In fact we're getting on with our lives just fine.
The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby quaazi » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:02 pm

I should also add that your, what, third promise to drop your ridiculously jingoistic point you're trying to make you'll actually follow through with.
The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion