You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Toni Kroos

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Would you like Kroos back at Bayern?

Yes
49%
No
51%

Total votes : 79

Toni Kroos

Postby EndoFCB » Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:24 am

Yesterday He signed new deal to 2012 8) What do you think about this player? In my opinion He is our future, our Messi ;) I hope Hitzfeld will be give more chance him to play...
EndoFCB

Postby FCBinNYC » Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:29 pm

I think he's great, I've only seen his Bayern performances but he seems to have a great touch, good vision and the desire and ability to make something unexpected work. I'm sure he'll be getting more chances since he scored yesterday before signing his contract. I'm really glad he'll be with us for some time, and if someone tries to poach him from us at least there'll be $ERIOU$ cash involved.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Toni Kroos

Postby Huggseybear31 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:19 am

EndoFCB wrote:Yesterday He signed new deal to 2012 8) What do you think about this player? In my opinion He is our future, our Messi ;) I hope Hitzfeld will be give more chance him to play...

Kroos is a great young player im glad hes going to be able to develope under our system

but dont compare messi to kroos because messi is a scorer, kroos is a playmaker atleast thats what he was for the jr national team and he even showed great ability with his vison with his assists to klose

im actually think will kroos be a scorer on the jr national team he was in a league of his own so he was really the master mind of the midfield but im wondering on a team where he dosent have to be the preimer player will he be the scorer?
Huggseybear31
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Swellu » Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:44 pm

In my opinion Kross should be given his time to mature and grow up at his leisure unlike Poldi and Schweini that have been forced to grow up too soon and now they are suffering from this premature growth!
Swellu
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:11 pm

Swellu wrote:In my opinion Kross should be given his time to mature and grow up at his leisure unlike Poldi and Schweini that have been forced to grow up too soon and now they are suffering from this premature growth!

hahahaha so true ! :lol:
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Toni Kroos

Postby walter » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:39 pm

Huggseybear31 wrote:
EndoFCB wrote:Yesterday He signed new deal to 2012 8) What do you think about this player? In my opinion He is our future, our Messi ;) I hope Hitzfeld will be give more chance him to play...

Kroos is a great young player im glad hes going to be able to develope under our system

but dont compare messi to kroos because messi is a scorer, kroos is a playmaker atleast thats what he was for the jr national team and he even showed great ability with his vison with his assists to klose

im actually think will kroos be a scorer on the jr national team he was in a league of his own so he was really the master mind of the midfield but im wondering on a team where he dosent have to be the preimer player will he be the scorer?

Make up your mind about Kroos Huggseybear. I suggested Kroos wasn't a box-to-box CM like Borowski and said he was "more of a playmaker/CAM" and you replied saying how would I know Kroos is a playmaker (which I didn't make a strong suggestion about anyways)... but you end up labeling him a playmaker here...so, whats up with you???
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:59 pm

I can compare Kroos to Deisler, he reminds me of him a lot.. although Kroos is still so young and it`s hard assum what kind of player he`s going to be.. but there`s one thing that`s for sure (he`s super talented) 8)
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kemo » Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:01 pm

Kroos really seems to be a Diesler in the making. Without the injuries of course. :)
Kemo
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Barbarossa » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:33 am

I have no doubt that Toni Kroos is currently most talented young player in the world. We have great deeds of him ahead.
Barbarossa
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Miss Dangerous » Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:12 pm

He is so mature comparing to his young age. he was so amazing against Aberdeen. way to go, Kroos! =D>
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby haj » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:29 am

His free kicks are amazing! :shock: I was really shocked when I saw him in Belgrad aganins Red Star - he was great there! Everytime when he can show what he can, he just entrances me. I hope he will be better and better and better...
haj
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MunchenFC » Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:08 am

he will develope into 1 of the best german footballer's ever! I have his jersey on my wall for a reason!
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby Kunzi123 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:24 pm

Toni Kroos is not the same player like Schweinsteiger or Podolski, Toni Kroos got many more talent like this 2 guys. Toni Kroos has enough talent to can be one of the greatest player now. I hope he often plays and get enough experience to grow up to a top star.

When Kroos plays, he always make a good job, not like Schweinsteiger or Podolski, and the problem of Podolski is, that Miroslav Klose and Luca Toni are 2 better goalgetter than him.
Kunzi123
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby FC Hollywood18 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:22 pm

Yeah I think Kroos is our futur. He is a great player and has a great long shot. As for him getting playing time I think he has actually started in maybe 4-5 games and those were not must wins. Kroos is an exceptional player; I also like Breno. He really showed he is a great young talent.l
FC Hollywood18
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby mattie » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:24 am

yaa great talent was chosen best WCu17 player nd what happend with the other guy pierre larrauri did bayern sign him if yes i can imagine bayern midlefield in 5 years

Kroos Ribery Altintop Larrauri
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Next

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion