You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Toni Kroos

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Would you like Kroos back at Bayern?

Yes
49%
No
51%

Total votes : 79

Re: Toni Kroos

Postby reiniksrobis » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:22 pm

MUTU wrote:We're talking about the same formation :)

I think the plan for the 2010-2011 season on paper is to have Kroos right where you drew Schweini.

Okay, but I`m talking about triangle looking midfield, not diamond. And yes, Kroos would fit in perfectly in this formation ;)

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:52 pm

Remember that we are playing that formation this season....Ze is not tipical MC and Van Bommel is some kind of DM and Ze has a lot of freedom to attack so it is similar to that one you draw.

you can see it in matches...Van Bommel never goes to attack but Ze is always up there with Klose, Toni, Ribery, Schweini...so it is the same formation

and one more thing...stop putting schweini in that position he cant play that position...Ze is Shaolin master for him in that position...If Ze doesnt play for us next year we should bring Kroos and play him after Ze leaves...Schweini is for RM, LM...I just hope Altintop gets in his old form...so Schweini can sit on the bench!
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby xevi » Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:28 am

i think we will play like this:

------------------------------tymoschuk
---------------------------------ottl

schweinsteiger-------------------------zé roberto----------ribéry
altintop---------------------------------borowski------------baumjohann

i hope we keep zé roberto til 2010 and after kroos comes to replace him.
xevi
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shwas55 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:58 am

No Adler-Kroos Swap In The Works, Insists Bayer Leverkusen Director

Bayer Leverkusen director of sport Rudi Völler has poured cold water on speculation that the arrival of Toni Kroos on loan from Bayern Munich is a precursor to a future swap deal involving their highly rated keeper Rene Adler

“It’s obvious that this line of business produces such rumours but in this case it is absolute nonsense,” Völler insisted on the club’s official website. “We’ve brought Toni Kroos here on loan and nothing more than that.”
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby bibibayern » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:42 pm

Kroos: Ich will im Sommer nicht zurück!

what do you think about this? [-X i think it's not good idea :roll:
bibibayern
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby reiniksrobis » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:54 pm

bibibayern wrote:Kroos: Ich will im Sommer nicht zurück!

what do you think about this? [-X i think it's not good idea :roll:

Translate, please !

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bibibayern » Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:04 pm

Translate, please !

he is not going back to us. :cry:
bibibayern
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:39 pm

First of all welcome to the forum!

You missunderstood the statement and totally pulled it out of the context.Its not that he doesnt want to come back to Bayern in general.He only said that he wants to take his chance at Leverkusen and not go back this (!) summer but stay there for a little longer and possibly make the development Lahm made at Stuttgart (Lahm needed longer than half a year for that as well) , to then come back to Bayern in 2010 as a serious alternative for the starting XI. :wink:
Last edited by MrLinky on Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby SilentStrike » Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:40 pm

erm, i think it means he doesn't want to come back to us in summer. German is similar to dutch.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby walter » Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:17 am

Does anyone knows why is Kroos not even making the bench in Leverkusen??? Is he injured???
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby reiniksrobis » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:40 am

walter wrote:Does anyone knows why is Kroos not even making the bench in Leverkusen??? Is he injured???

Yes, he was injured and he is still not fit enough ;)

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shpati_L1 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:11 pm

And how can kroos get playing time in leverkusen?
There are : Renato Augusto , Rolfes , Vidal , Barnetta , Helmes , Kiesling , B. Schneider ( back in couple of days ) , and many others.
:?: :?:
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

National Flag:
Albania

Postby MrLinky » Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:55 pm

Well first of all Kiessling and Helmes wont be competition for him , cause they're attackers.Schneider wont be comeptition in the short-term for him either , its gonna take a month or two until he fully recovers from the long injury and actually finds his form.

Its gonna be tough for him no doubt , espacially the 4 places in midfield are taken by very good players at Bayer.I cant see him snapping up the place of Barnetta or Augusto on the wings , cause - like Schweini - he doesnt have the required quickness and with his abilities IMO he's predestinated for a more central position.Vidal received a red card against Stuttgart and generally wasnt in a good form lately.So if he can improve a bit defensively thats where I see him having a chance , playing the kind of role Ze plays at Bayern.

Besides , if he cant convince and secure a place for himself in the starting XI in Leverkusen at the latest next season , they should probably continue the loan deal or send him to another club that could provide him more playing time.There wouldnt be a point in bringing him back in that case , cause obviously if you're not good enough for a starting place at Leverkusen , you're not gonna be getting any time on the pitch at Bayern either.His situation would be the same it was before he moved to Leverkusen a couple of weeks ago - a terrible situation for a talent that needs time on the pitch to develop.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby MrLinky » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:14 am

Kroos made his debut today for Leverkusen in the friendly against Legia Warsaw , which ended in a 2-2 draw.Toni played all of the 90 minutes as ROM and assisted for Leverkusen's first goal. :)
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby reiniksrobis » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:31 am

MrLinky wrote:Kroos made his debut today for Leverkusen in the friendly against Legia Warsaw , which ended in a 2-2 draw.Toni played all of the 90 minutes as ROM and assisted for Leverkusen's first goal. :)

Have you got video of that assist?

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion