You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Toni Kroos

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Would you like Kroos back at Bayern?

Yes
49%
No
51%

Total votes : 79

Re: Toni Kroos

Postby MUTU » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:09 pm

Happy birthday Toni! :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby reiniksrobis » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:16 pm

Happy birthday from me too ;) PLS, Klinsi, give him present and play him against Stuttgart in Cup and on friendlies on Dubai ;) :D

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MatFCB97 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:22 am

We should send him on loan somewhere, actually it is senseless keep him on the bench. Stuttgart would be good option. We did it with Lahm years ago, why not now?
MatFCB97
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:10 pm

WoW... what a surprise! :shock:
Kroos is gonna be loaned out to Bayer Leverkusen for a year and a half starting from now. =D>

http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/fussball/bundesliga/vereine/bayern/2009/01/31/bayerns-mega-talent-toni-kroos/wechselt-zu-bayer-leverkusen.html
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shwas55 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:28 pm

Well lets hope he gets the playing time he desperately needs. I like the idea of him going to Leverkusen, he will be playing behind Helmes and Kießling (similar to our forward line structure), hopefully he will be back to fit in our starting 11 .
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby sch0ll7 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:20 pm

I thought i will be first to bring this news to the forum:)...you are quick hehe

This is the best thing that can happen...and 1 and half season is ideal for him...I hope he shows his talent and become one of the best in leverkusen!
This is better news than if we signed some star:)

Great job!
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby SilentStrike » Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:32 pm

leverkusen is a good place to go. great news.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby MrLinky » Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:53 pm

shwas55 wrote:he will be playing behind Helmes and Kießling

Not really , Leverkusen dont have a classic OM in their system.Their formation is similar to ours , with one proper DM (Rolfes) , one CDM (Vidal) and two offensive wingers (Augusto , Barnetta).They do have a good midfield and its gonna be tough for him to become a regular starter over there too , but I believe in him and if we can improve a bit defensively , I'm sure he can cover that CM position pretty well.He's surely gonna have his time there , and Leverkusen are known for their great work with young talented players , so I hope he'll be making the development Lahm made at Stuttgart.

It was his strong desire to move to Leverkusen on loan by the way , Stuttgart and Karlsruhe were also very interested.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby thulkazal » Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:55 pm

was damn time he go somewhere he can get playing time and Leverkusen is funny team all youth prodigys i think he can fit in it well
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby walter » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:20 pm

MrLinky wrote:
shwas55 wrote:he will be playing behind Helmes and Kießling

Not really , Leverkusen dont have a classic OM in their system.Their formation is similar to ours , with one proper DM (Rolfes) , one CDM (Vidal) and two offensive wingers (Augusto , Barnetta).They do have a good midfield and its gonna be tough for him to become a regular starter over there too , but I believe in him and if we can improve a bit defensively , I'm sure he can cover that CM position pretty well.He's surely gonna have his time there , and Leverkusen are known for their great work with young talented players , so I hope he'll be making the development Lahm made at Stuttgart.

It was his strong desire to move to Leverkusen on loan by the way , Stuttgart and Karlsruhe were also very interested.

Yes, it will be hard to break into the first team. Also, remember that Schneider is about to make his comeback. So, should Schnix be used as a substitute at this stage of his career or should they bench Vidal who has been in great form?. Both player will be well ahead of Kroos in the pecking order in CM. However, I do see Kroos getting more playing time at Leverkusen than at Bayern at least.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby reiniksrobis » Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:26 pm

1,5 years? I think that 0,5 years would be better option and next season he should be starter. Okay, 1,5 years is better than nothing! He will come back stronger!!

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:45 pm

I have some good news! There is a clause in the loan deal of Kroos that allows Bayern to call him back at the end of this season. If he somehow excels at Leverkusen, there is the chance that he may be thrown in as a first team starter in a diamond formation in midfield with him as AM C and Tymo as DM C.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBinNYC » Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:31 pm

Yes, I saw that on Bayern's site. That's great news, and I hope that's how it goes down.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby reiniksrobis » Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:38 pm

MUTU wrote:I have some good news! There is a clause in the loan deal of Kroos that allows Bayern to call him back at the end of this season. If he somehow excels at Leverkusen, there is the chance that he may be thrown in as a first team starter in a diamond formation in midfield with him as AM C and Tymo as DM C.

I would rater choose 4-1-3-2 formation. I drawn it on paint-

Rensing-Lahm,Micho, Lucio/Breno, Fanni/Torosidis-Tymo-Ribery, SChweini, Altintop- Toni, Klose. 4-1-3-2 :D

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:03 pm

We're talking about the same formation :)

I think the plan for the 2010-2011 season on paper is to have Kroos right where you drew Schweini.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion