You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Toni Kroos

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Would you like Kroos back at Bayern?

Yes
49%
No
51%

Total votes : 79

Kroos Set For Bayern Exit?

Postby MUTU » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:19 pm

Bayern Munich youngster Toni Kroos is reportedly growing increasingly dissatisfied with his role at the club and could very well be contemplating his future at the Bavarian club.

Bayern’s super talent is considering a possible move away from the Allianz Arena according to reports in Kicker.

His father Roland has allegedly told the club that his son is looking for more playing time in order to quicken his development as a player.

Bayern are showing understanding but the prospects for the talented midfielder don’t look all that rosy this season with a number of proven internationals ahead of him in the Bayern pecking order.

The Kroos family will wait another month to see how things work out, and then hold potentially decisive talks in December with the club’s leadership.

Kroos has a contract with Bayern until 2012 and it is unlikely that Bayern would be willing to sell him. A loan move, however, could be on the cards with a whole host of Bundesliga clubs already being linked with his name.

He has made just two starts this season, with three additional substitute appearances.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Toni Kroos

Postby Eritina » Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:04 pm

Last thing I read - VfB Stuttgart would be a possible address for Toni Kroos. Well, I would like to see him there for some time :) Of course, on loan.
Eritina
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBinNYC » Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:36 pm

Selling Kroos is not an option for me, but a loan to a upper-mid table Bundesliga team would be great. We've seen this work well with Lahm at Stuttgart and Hummels is doing ok at Dortmund too. Send Kroos out for a year or two and either he won't live up to the hype, or we can bring him back with him ready to really contribute. And he'd still only be what, 21?!

The kids got talent, we need to hold on to him. Especially if Schweini goes to Juve or wherever. I know there's still Altintop and Ribery, but honestly Hamit is injured so much that if Schweini were to leave I don't see why Kroos couldn't be the first choice after Franck. I hope Bayern handle this properly.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:53 pm

I dont think selling Kroos is an option for the board either , he's the most talened player in Europe along with Krkic , Pato and Balotelli in my opinion.
We've had good experiences with loaning out young players , its not only Lahm and Hummels , it has been the case with other players in the past as well like Babbel and others.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby thulkazal » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:24 pm

well loan for sure.I would say Karlsruhe, btw that Cellozi could be top in few year xD
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby walter » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:00 am

Did you guys see the goal that Kroos scored against Italy in the U21 friendly????
It looked just like the goal that Ballack scored against milan in CL in his last season at Bayern. Kroos plays as an CAM for the youth national teams but they keep insisting on playing him wide at Bayern. Maybe with Tymoscchuk we would have enough security in the back to try that.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby Hawkeye » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:18 am

It was a stunning goal, I loved it! Personally, i think Kroos should be given more freedom as a CAM, he would provide goals on a platter to miro and luca along wit ribery. I also read an article in goal.com of Ribery saying that hes under a certain amount of pressure to perform at bayern (although hes fine with that). Maybe if Kroos were incorporated more, Ribery would also have a little more freedom to express himself ... now just imagine THAT!

This is all impossible unless we get a classy DM, so fingers crossed :)
Hawkeye
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MrLinky » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:28 am

Kroos on a CAM is impossible to play right now , unless we got a real DM next to him , even then I'm not sure if it would be a good idea , cause then it would look like this:

-----------Kroos-----------
--Ribery--------Schweini-
------------DM------------

...considering that Ribery doesnt work a lot defensively this formation would be predestinated to fail.

But this other formation might be worth a thought if Kroos improves defensively , he can play the exact same role Fabregas plays at Arsenal next to a good DM:

---Ribery---------------Schweini--

-----------DM-----Kroos-----------

So that would be pretty much the system we play right now , with Kroos replacing Ze and a good DM replacing van Bommel , of course just in case Kroos can improve his defensive qualities as well.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby tigercup » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:47 pm

tonii kroos is the man to be played or risk to lose him i think bayern must have himas an attacking midfielder.the back four has to be more solid so i think the solution for riberys defensive problems are that we get a solid dl and play lahm on the right so that we won't have the same defensive problems on the left.as schweini is more defensively that ribery i thin lahm will fit perfectly on the right with schweini unless we get arshavin and schweini goes(juve)
tigercup
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby MrLinky » Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:18 pm

tigercup wrote:the back four has to be more solid so i think the solution for riberys defensive problems are that we get a solid dl and play lahm on the right so that we won't have the same defensive problems on the left.as schweini is more defensively that ribery i thin lahm will fit perfectly on the right with schweini unless we get arshavin and schweini goes(juve)

Good defensive work starts in attack and ends in the defence , Ribery in the half-positions in a diamond midfield is absolutely idiotic , he is way too weak defensively and even a LB like Paul Breitner was , wouldnt be able to deal with 2 upcoming players when he's left alone , but lets just suppose he can improve so much defensively that would make him able to play in that position (which isnt gonna happen) , you would totally disposses him of his qualities.He'd have to work so much defensively , he wouldnt be able anymore to make his sprints and his fast dribblings as often as he does , something that makes him so unique as a player , he's human after all , he doesnt have the lung of a horse.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby shwas55 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:43 am

MrLinky wrote:
Good defensive work starts in attack and ends in the defence , Ribery in the half-positions in a diamond midfield is absolutely idiotic , he is way too weak defensively and even a LB like Paul Breitner was , wouldnt be able to deal with 2 upcoming players when he's left alone , but lets just suppose he can improve so much defensively that would make him able to play in that position (which isnt gonna happen) , you would totally disposses him of his qualities.He'd have to work so much defensively , he wouldnt be able anymore to make his sprints and his fast dribblings as often as he does , something that makes him so unique as a player , he's human after all , he doesnt have the lung of a horse.

4-2-2-1-1 will be a good way to play

.................DM.............Borowski...............

Schweini.....................................Ribery
.........................AM..........................

The AM could be Kroos, Arshavin, Marin, Schweini, or even Poldi.

The only problem with this formation is the strikers how can you keep Toni, and Klose happy when there is only one Fw position?

We also can play the 4-3-3 Linky suggested earlier.

It will all come down to which players we will have next season if we gonna buy players like Arshavin or Marin we have to give them as much space as possible so we they make the most out of their abilities.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby MrLinky » Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:53 pm

Kroos To Klinsmann: Play Me Or Else

Bayern Munich youngster Toni Kroos has admitted that he is contemplating his future at the Bavarian club as he continues to struggle for regular first team football.
The German media have been speculating for quite some time already that the hugely promising midfielder is increasingly prepared to force a move in order to quicken his development as a player.

The 18-year-old only intensified the speculation when he told the press: "Whether I leave or not is up to me. But I have seen my situation improve a bit lately."

Bayern are showing understanding but the prospect for the talented midfielder does not look all that rosy this season with a number of proven internationals ahead of him in the pecking order.

The Kroos family will wait another month to see how things work out, and then hold potentially decisive talks in December with the club's leadership.

Kroos has a contract with Bayern until 2012 and it is unlikely that Bayern would be willing to sell him. A loan move, however, could be on the cards with a whole host of Bundesliga clubs already being linked with his name.

He has made just two starts this season, with three additional substitute appearances.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:19 am

I like all of your posts...but my opinion is that Kroos needs to be loaned somewhere he can get more playing time...perhaps Stuttgart or other bigger club in bundesliga...Lahm came along pretty good on a loan and so would Kroos he is just world class for his age!
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby tigercup » Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:27 pm

i think that if bayern arent gonna go in transfer market this season for a midfielder(something really good) toni kroos must play.even sosa they are two who create so they can play games which arent that prestige to play.Like the one vs cootbus and not gain only 5 minutes of playing time its just stupid.If we see man utd wwho are in a better legue than ours took the risk of playing rafael da silva in the dr position and noe he is a starter of the european champions.So i think bayern must develop this player fast as we risk to bring hype to him and 1.lose him or 2.never will get to his peak performance.
tigercup
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby woot162 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:53 am

Why dont Klinsi let him play for first team ? ,today many world class player for at yong age like C.Ronaldo he play for MUFC while he is 18 years old, wayne rooney for for everton at 17 as same as Messi for Barcelona and Fabregas for Arsenal.Today they are under 25 but they are can go up to be world class player.Klinsi should giver a chance for him to prove his self.Germany lack of talent player, he can play an important role in Germany.
No body perfect !
woot162
Getting the hang of it

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion