You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tim Borowski

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Tim Borowski

Postby raz25 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:49 pm

cruz wrote:ok, I got you now :wink:

won't use this word again here, I promise :D

but , when you say faggot or ''schwuchtel'' in germany it's not that insulting like in the states I guess.. but, as you wrote: ''END OF...''

:)

Just shut up curz
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby cruz » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:10 am

raz25 wrote:
cruz wrote:ok, I got you now :wink:

won't use this word again here, I promise :D

but , when you say faggot or ''schwuchtel'' in germany it's not that insulting like in the states I guess.. but, as you wrote: ''END OF...''

:)

Just shut up curz

:-$ you shut up
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby walter » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:58 am

some of the new members are just ruining this forum... :(

When I first got to this forum things would never get this stupid...you could actually have a decent discussion about football...
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby shwas55 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:06 am

Its Official
Borowski to leave the club

http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/fussball/ ... hn-ab.html
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby cruz » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:38 pm

shwas55 wrote:Its Official
Borowski to leave the club

http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/fussball/ ... hn-ab.html

because of that, this topic will FINALLY be blocked and this forum
walter wrote:some of the new members are just ruining this forum... :(

When I first got to this forum things would never get this stupid...you could actually have a decent discussion about football...

will be again as it was :wink:
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:36 pm

A post regarding the topic, including no insults and that might actually create a constructive discussion for a change: You could see this coming. The squad was just blown up with midfielders. Borowski is the type of player that can do well in a formation like Werder's. He just isn't compatible in our system, too weak defensively for the positions in the center, too slow for the positions on the flanks. He never hit top form anymore since his serious injury at Werder, and wasn't considered part of Low's plans since either. I think a transfer fee somewhere between 3-5 million is realistic. I'm not expecting this to be our last player leaving though.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby cruz » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:04 am

MrLinky wrote:A post regarding the topic, including no insults and that might actually create a constructive discussion for a change....

walter wrote:some of the new members are just ruining this forum... :( When I first got to this forum things would never get this stupid...you could actually have a decent discussion about football...

what you wanna say with this?? like I'm the one who damages the discussion in here or what?! have I ever done that before on an other topic? NO!! but this is borowski.... :wink:

this forum is actually THE place to tell your opinion, and if I am not allowed to say that I don't like something in my FCB, then what's the deal in here?! :?
do I just have to like every player that you like!? hell no, I won't !!

I say what I wanna say, and actually I'm right with my critics I said a month ago about borowski, don't you wonder why he's the first one to leave?! :idea:
ok, I guess I shouldn't write anything in this **** topic any more... say what you want but this player is not worth any my comment!!
I wish him good luck in finding a new club!
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Tomas » Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:06 am

I think we all need to calm down a bit. Especially since Im thinking there was no harm intended just someones personal feeling about a player. Things get blown up on emails and boards especially since there is no "sarcasm" buttom and even more so when different nationalities are involved due to whats funny in some countries may not be funny or insulting in others. So I think we should let this recent topic just go away. Yeah? :D One thing I would hate to see is censorship because I dont believe in it but I think as a group of Bayern supporters here we should porbably watch ourselves rather than have "censorship" police on board. We are grown ups after all right? Anyway, just my opinion! Cheers everyone. I hope everyone had a good weekend as you could without football!!! 8)
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shwas55 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:47 pm

Tomas wrote:I think we all need to calm down a bit. Especially since Im thinking there was no harm intended just someones personal feeling about a player. Things get blown up on emails and boards especially since there is no "sarcasm" buttom and even more so when different nationalities are involved due to whats funny in some countries may not be funny or insulting in others. So I think we should let this recent topic just go away. Yeah? :D One thing I would hate to see is censorship because I dont believe in it but I think as a group of Bayern supporters here we should porbably watch ourselves rather than have "censorship" police on board. We are grown ups after all right? Anyway, just my opinion! Cheers everyone. I hope everyone had a good weekend as you could without football!!! 8)

=D> =D> =D>

I hope you dont mind me asking.... Is it your birthday today?? You have a cake under your name. No one put a cake for me when it was my birthday (no fair).
R U bribing Mutu and Mackoy????? :D
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby Tomas » Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:00 pm

:lol: :lol: Yes it is my birthday, even though I wish it wasnt. I mean happy birthday but its Monday so get to work!!! But I will be celebrating it tonight with a glass of German Schnaps and a cigar by the fire.... while wearing my Bayern kit!
I dont think I bribed anyone... I did mention that if they are in München when I go there I will buy them a pint! But that invitation goes to everyone on this board! 8)

Hey Shwas55.... HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY to you!!!
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shwas55 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:36 pm

Tomas wrote::lol: :lol: Yes it is my birthday, even though I wish it wasnt. I mean happy birthday but its Monday so get to work!!! But I will be celebrating it tonight with a glass of German Schnaps and a cigar by the fire.... while wearing my Bayern kit!
I dont think I bribed anyone... I did mention that if they are in München when I go there I will buy them a pint! But that invitation goes to everyone on this board! 8)

Hey Shwas55.... HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY to you!!!

Happy birthday. Enjoy the Schnaps and cigar, and thank you for wishing me a happy birthday (it was back in Dec). :D
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby Aequitas1987 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:55 am

Was excited when he first signed for us based on his success at Werder however i am fairly happy to see the back of him. Players like Baumjohann, Altintop, Sosa are better.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby AvatarX » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:13 pm

Aston Villa is interesting for Borowski for £5million... I think it would be best for both sides (if it's true)...

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/9 ... midfielder
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Element » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:50 am

LATEST news

Klaus Allofs Manager of Werder Said that he had A Talk with Borowski

and that he is offically interested in him
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MrLinky » Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:50 pm

An offer like that from Aston Villa, if there's any truth to it would be just too good to be true. He's the one player in the team I'm sure is going to leave. Perhaps a comeback to Werder wouldn't be too bad for him either, players that left Werder for Bayern and then went back to the Weser usually did a good job after returning (Herzog, Frings, Pizarro).
MrLinky
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion