You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tim Borowski

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Tim Borowski

Postby cruz » Thu May 28, 2009 6:22 pm

after reading all your comments bout Borowski, I'm gettin the opinion that you think : he's ok, but we don't need him.. I'm more radical with that, I agree that we don't need him, but not that he's a 'ok'-player!! he is pure trash, he ain't got no clue about football at all, he's just an amateur and I just cannot understand why he's representing the German National team!?..... and the only reasons why he joined bayern were: no transfer fee and to fill our bench (which was filled with amateurs, children and podolski this last season)
I did never actually like him, he just ain't got the neccessary pace, technique, and a lot other stuff what a bayern player simply must have, especially when he played for werder!!!! he just came to git as much money as he can, that's all
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tomas » Thu May 28, 2009 7:15 pm

cruz wrote:after reading all your comments bout Borowski, I'm gettin the opinion that you think : he's ok, but we don't need him.. I'm more radical with that, I agree that we don't need him, but not that he's a 'ok'-player!! he is pure trash, he ain't got no clue about football at all, he's just an amateur and I just cannot understand why he's representing the German National team!?..... and the only reasons why he joined bayern were: no transfer fee and to fill our bench (which was filled with amateurs, children and podolski this last season)
I did never actually like him, he just ain't got the neccessary pace, technique, and a lot other stuff what a bayern player simply must have, especially when he played for werder!!!! he just came to git as much money as he can, that's all

I completely disagree. He isnt "trash" or "he ain't got no clue about football at all"... you just hate the guy and thats your opinion, which is fine. My opinion is that Borowski IS an ok sub. Over this season I think he had 5 goals in 22 or 23 appearances. Thats not trash. Its adequate and ok for a sub. Nothing special but definitely not trash either. Do we need him? Perhaps, perhaps not. I guess we will see what happens with our new transfers. But as of now, I think he is good for us on the bench.
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby mattie » Thu May 28, 2009 11:34 pm

cruz wrote:after reading all your comments bout Borowski, I'm gettin the opinion that you think : he's ok, but we don't need him.. I'm more radical with that, I agree that we don't need him, but not that he's a 'ok'-player!! he is pure trash, he ain't got no clue about football at all, he's just an amateur and I just cannot understand why he's representing the German National team!?..... and the only reasons why he joined bayern were: no transfer fee and to fill our bench (which was filled with amateurs, children and podolski this last season)

i hope u know what u talkin abuot !? Borowski call an amateur for me he just never got the chance from the first11 , like that he got unhappy and he reflected that in the pitch , and even as he played he didnt made bad performances , scorin as a joker 5 goals not bad ! for a mid player tho , remember santa cruz ? he was our joker as a striker and didnt score the last 2 or 3 seasons more than 5 goals and watch him now ! and borowski did better than him in his first year !
it's just awful , how ppl can talk with hate and make a player for him the worst in the world as far he won once the BL - and was a KEY PLAYER for werder for more seasons
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby walter » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:53 pm

It seems now certain that he will be leaving. He never really got a good chance to prove himself. Bayern needs to stop getting players just because they are free on a Bossman. I hope the best for him and I hope the management don't give him a hard time leaving, i.e. putting an unfair pricetag on him considering we got him for free. He should go back to Bremen...or maybe to Schalke now that they have Magath in charge...
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby cruz » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:08 pm

well, I didn't see your posts, I simply didn't open the borowski topic cuz it makes me puke when I hear that name..wonder why I never talk about him?! yes, I don't like him, but I don't hate nobody [-X that's for sure!!!
And, yes, I love to read the latest stories in the news about him and ottl leaving us soon, hopefully altintop and lell will make it out soon, too!!!
and hell yes, he's a **** amateur!! but that's bad judging from our stuff. he only came in (and luckilly scored these goals) cuz klinsfrau is an idiot as well, that's why he got fired!! and why you're defending that faggot, he simply can't play football, no wonder he didn't play...
goodbye borowski!! don't you ever come back!!!
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SilentStrike » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:49 pm

wtf??

ok he didnt play well this season. but calling him an AMATEUR???

man hes a great player and he showed us that in his time in bremen. just no BAyern quality, good for bench and stuff but if hes a player that doesnt want to sit on the bench so starts complaining, then we shouldnt keep him.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby cruz » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:55 pm

he doesn't like to sit on the bench, so why the **** did he come to us??????? :?: :?: :?: everybody knows that he ain't got the quality to play in the first team, that's why I'm still wondering how he even got it in our squad.....

and wtf is his natural position?? neither he doesn't know that, coaches put him where they simply ain't got no other options... I don't like bremen, schalke and dortmund players, especially when they come to bayern
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Tomas » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:01 pm

I seriously think youre "hatred" for Borowski clouds your judgement. No offense Cruz... but your full of shit on this one. :roll: I will admit that Borowski did decline in his play since 2006 but he is no amateur... the 1st proof of this... well lets see... getting a call up for NT is one. :shock: Like I say, hes not a starting player quality but is a solid sub. BUT you go ahead and call him names if that makes you feel better. :D
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Tomas » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:03 pm

cruz wrote:he doesn't like to sit on the bench, so why the **** did he come to us??????? :?: :?: :?: everybody knows that he ain't got the quality to play in the first team, that's why I'm still wondering how he even got it in our squad.....

and wtf is his natural position?? neither he doesn't know that, coaches put him where they simply ain't got no other options... I don't like bremen, schalke and dortmund players, especially when they come to bayern

He is one of those "mid-field" players... for the NT he subs in for Ballack, Schweini and the "late" Frings.
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:07 pm

BOROWSKI SHOULD GO BACK TO BREMEN,THE BEST CLUB FOR HIM
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby cruz » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:12 pm

=; okay okay, TOMAS, I see you like him, that's ok. but I got my opinion about him, and as I accept your opinion , that's how I want you to accept mine, too.... if that's a problem to you then we can't talk any more dude..

see, I'm glad he's leaving, can't nobody convince me different! :| that's why I hope this topic will be blocked soon..

I tell it again, I'm against these bremen schalke and dortmund players, **** them!!

I lived in munich for 10 years and I know how bayern players and fans are being treated in germany, especially from the supporters of these three clubs... I don't like borowski, I'm glad neuer will NOT come, and I'm glad frings ain't playing any more in bayern...
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Tomas » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:33 pm

cruz wrote:=; okay okay, TOMAS, I see you like him, that's ok. but I got my opinion about him, and as I accept your opinion , that's how I want you to accept mine, too.... if that's a problem to you then we can't talk any more dude..

see, I'm glad he's leaving, can't nobody convince me different! :| that's why I hope this topic will be blocked soon..

I tell it again, I'm against these bremen schalke and dortmund players, **** them!!

I lived in munich for 10 years and I know how bayern players and fans are being treated in germany, especially from the supporters of these three clubs... I don't like borowski, I'm glad neuer will NOT come, and I'm glad frings ain't playing any more in bayern...

Dude youre way off regarding my opinion. Im not saying whether I like him or not just making an observation on what he has done so far. I can accept your opinion of him, no problem and Im not here to change your mind. I just think calling him names on a discussion board is a bit childish no? If you mean it just for fun, thats one thing but normally when someone whips out "faggot" its a pretty good indicator that there's a bit of hatred there. :D

I take shit a lot of the time because Im a Bayern fan. Do I care... hell no. Id rather keep on taking shit than become a fan of any other club. Its all part of the sport. Most of the treatment you talk about isnt all about being a Bayern supporter. There is still a lot of animosity between southern Germans and nothern Germans and especially Bavarians. Being a Bayern supporter just adds to it. But again name 1 country that doesnt have regional animosity within its borders... its EVERYWHERE!
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby cruz » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:51 pm

well I didn't say it just for fun that I don't like him. but I also have to tell you again that I don't HATE anybody :!: neither borowski..
i said faggot cuz usually when I think about thinks like this (like borowski playing for BAYERN) which don't make sence at all I get a lil angry... I guess faggot was the wrong one :roll: I'd rather call him amateur, and I call him like that even if I'm not angry :D
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Tomas » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:00 pm

Ill throw this out and then Im finished...
Im definitely not a "politically correct" person... I think its a waste of time. I call it like I see it but ALSO wont go out of my way to insult people... thats just not me. Here in the states the word "faggot" gets thrown around quite often and most of the time its not at gays. Its a word substituted a lot for anyone you hate, or if you really want to insult them badly... kind of a multi-use word. This is where I got the intention of "damn Cruz really hates this guy!" :lol: :lol: :lol:
But like I said, hate him or like him, it makes no difference to me. I was just disagreeing with you on his ability, nothing more.

End of...
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby cruz » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:41 pm

ok, I got you now :wink:

won't use this word again here, I promise :D

but , when you say faggot or ''schwuchtel'' in germany it's not that insulting like in the states I guess.. but, as you wrote: ''END OF...''

:)
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion