You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tim Borowski

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:08 pm

I would like to see another Italian in Bayern colours , that would be De Rossi from Roma, boy then we will be unstoppable !
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Jorge » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:02 pm

Huggseybear31 wrote:what has he done in those chelsea games? Notting impressive

I personally find impressive that he has taken the spot of injured Lampard and with him Chelsea goes unbeaten in 5 league games, still goes 3rd on the table only 4 points from the top. I watch Chelsea pretty much every week and although Ballack is not near his level - which I believe has to do a lot with Chelsea's scheme- he plays consistently well giving good passes, distributing the ball and breaking the opponent's games and scores important goals like a late one against Aston Villa recently.

Huggseybear31 wrote:Thats a high expectation for borowski an di hope he can accomphlish it but we will have to wait it out and see what is possible from this club. And before we start thinking of champions league we have to worry about the standings and the uefa cup.

I agree, Bayern does not have anything secured at home yet to even think of CL now, I it is worrysome how shaky they looked closing the first half of the season.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby Jorge » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:23 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:LOL LOL LOL LOL @ those who say Ballack will return or that even Bayern will go after him or even take him back on a free transfer.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: funny shit

We don't need him , he is in the past. We thank him for the trophies and the glory he gave us. Now there are hell of a lot more better players than him out there to go after.

Borowski , even though i dont personally like him ...he can help us improve. With couple more important transfers in the summer the next year we will be freaking awesome.

Forget Ballack, forget the past, we should build on the future ahead of us and expect trophies with the current squad.

Ballack thought he would be a freaking star , and so did his teamate Sheva...but hey money is not necessarily synonymous to success in football.

Anyway

Ballack can come back to Munich at any time and he will fit in the team on one hand, on the other you do not know how lies ahead, the team can be hit by a crisis with a current roster, it has happened before and it can happen again. Look at Anelka, he was old and done in the EPL by the standards of "some teams".

These are real facts even when I agree with you that we should build a team for the future.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby Huggseybear31 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:31 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:I would like to see another Italian in Bayern colours , that would be De Rossi from Roma, boy then we will be unstoppable !

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so somebodys with me with this whole De Rossi thing!!!!!!!!
BRING DE ROSSI TO BAVARIA
Huggseybear31
Getting the hang of it

Postby Huggseybear31 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:46 pm

Jorge wrote:
Huggseybear31 wrote:what has he done in those chelsea games? Notting impressive

I personally find impressive that he has taken the spot of injured Lampard and with him Chelsea goes unbeaten in 5 league games, still goes 3rd on the table only 4 points from the top. I watch Chelsea pretty much every week and although Ballack is not near his level - which I believe has to do a lot with Chelsea's scheme- he plays consistently well giving good passes, distributing the ball and breaking the opponent's games and scores important goals like a late one against Aston Villa recently.

Huggseybear31 wrote:Thats a high expectation for borowski an di hope he can accomphlish it but we will have to wait it out and see what is possible from this club. And before we start thinking of champions league we have to worry about the standings and the uefa cup.

I agree, Bayern does not have anything secured at home yet to even think of CL now, I it is worrysome how shaky they looked closing the first half of the season.

Yes but in the last 5 league matches, Who did they really play? the one team i saw that was even good enough to challenge chelsea was Ashton Villa and chelsea didnt even win that game, im going to list the last 5 matches they have played

12/26/07 # 6th Ashton Villia D 4 - 4
12/29/07 # 12th Newcastle W 2 - 1
1/1/08 # 19th Fullham W 2 - 1
1/12/08 # 11th Totthenham W 2 - o
1/19/08 # 16th Bimghington city W 1 - 0

the thing is it would have been an embarisment not to win thoses games. Chelsea is a top team in english football, My point is they should have won those games or it would have been disapointing
Huggseybear31
Getting the hang of it

Re: Tim Borowski

Postby walter » Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:29 pm

According to the most unreliable source (tribalfootball.com) AC Milan and Bayern are contemplating a swap between Borowski and Gorcouff (spelling?)... thought I mention it here anyways...
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Tim Borowski

Postby vxg7826 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:19 pm

The midfielder has expressed his worries about his current situation at Bayern, where he is struggling to win any game-time...

German international Tim Borowski left Werder Bremen last summer to join reigning Bundesliga title holders Bayern Munich. The 28-year-old made an impressive start at his new club, but has lost his spot in the starting XI since the winter break, much to his own dismay.

"I'm really upset with my current situation," Borowski told TZ. “I was in an excellent form before the winter break and I was one of our better performers. However, for some reason I've lost my spot in the starting XI.

"I can't accept the way things are going at the moment and I want to discuss my future if nothing changes in the upcoming weeks. I didn't come to Munich to warm the bench.

"Nevertheless, leaving the club isn't an option for me at the moment. I'm proud to be a Bayern Munich player and I want to prove my worth."

Borowski has made 21 league appearances this campaign, scoring five goals. Despite denying the rumour that he's ready to move on this summer, a transfer seems far from impossible.

Here's the link:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/ ... ern-munich
vxg7826
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby vxg7826 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:22 pm

I definitely feel sorry for Boro. He has deserved to play much more time this season. Especially, playing sometimes in the starting 11, since anyway Shweini was not at all good this season.

All in all, Boro was the best sub at the club, and such a good player deserved to play significantly more... He has won to many points, especially, in bundesliga this season.
vxg7826
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MrLinky » Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:54 pm

If we're gonna buy a new midfielder we definitely have to get rid of one of the CM's. We have way too many of those in the squad. The candidate #1 to sell in my opinion should be Borowski, even though he's been here for only a year now. Instead of complaining about his situation he should start showing better performances and stepping it up in training, so Klinsmann has no other way besides fielding him in the starting XI.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby SilentStrike » Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:07 pm

even if we're not going to buy a new midfielder he should probably go. Ottl, Tymo, MvB, Sosa, Schweini, Sosa, Hamit, Ribery and Ze(I think he'll stay) is way more than enough. Boro doesn't add much quality to the team anyway and I read some article saying that Ekici is going to be in our squad too next year.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby reiniksrobis » Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:25 pm

You forgot about Baumjohann!

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SilentStrike » Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:54 pm

oh, that makes it even worse... for real, BJ has to be loaned off. He doesnt even show he's worth anything for Monchengladbach, who are fighting relegation. We're getting 2nd tier players these days.. why not Dzeko, Adler, Beck/Rafinha etc etc...
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby xevi » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:52 am

i supose that baunjohann won't be loaned next season but maybe that would be the best solution.

in any case for next year we have this:

----------------------tymoschuk
---------------------van bommel, ottl

altintop---------------------------------------zé roberto-----------------ribéry
------------------------------schweini, boro, sosa, baumjohann

in my opinion tymo, zé and ribéry deserve to stay at bayern without discusion.

after between van bommel and ottl, maybe MVB is a leader but i see ottl better defensively.

- schweini: he's to slow to play as RM. maybe he should play as CM but i don't see him very creative.
- borowski: he has done nice things when he has played but now (april) he's THE LAST midfielder in our team. there's a reason for that and we should consider this.
- sosa: from that list i think he's the best. he isn't fast but he has football in his foots. i don't see him as starter cause we need somebody like ribéry at RM and we have zé as CM but i think he's a very good alternative.
- altintop: i would put him at the same situation as sosa. not the same football but in my opinion they aren't very fast but they play better than schweini or borowski.
- baumjohann: i think we shouldn't get this player if he isn't better than what we have now. we also have kroos. i hope almost one of them become a player for bayern.

my ideal formation (not going to happen would be this):

-----------------------tymoschuk
------------------------ottl

RM--------------------------------------zé roberto----------------ribéry
altintop----------------------------------sosa--------------------schweini/baumjohann/borowski
xevi
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shwas55 » Mon May 25, 2009 9:46 am

HSV are interested in Borowski. He has a contract with us till 2011.
I think he is worth 5-7 mil.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby MrLinky » Mon May 25, 2009 10:26 am

As I posted earlier in this thread, if we're gonna buy a new offensive-midfielder, we're definitely gonna have to get rid of one or two of the midfielders we currently have. Otherwise the squad would be just blown up with midfielders and no LD back-up for example. I like Hamburg's interest, they got a few ex-Bayern players (Trochowski, Jansen, Guerrero, Jarolim) and all of them did pretty well there.
MrLinky
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion