You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thomas Müller

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Thomas Müller

Postby MilanFan » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:20 am

Muller will be the **** man when he develops in the future
MilanFan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Aequitas1987 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:47 am

Glad to see that fans from other clubs see that Muller is the next generation footballer. An attacker who lets his brains do all the talking. :)

Hes easily the best young up and coming player in the world today.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Paddy » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:10 pm

My favourite player at the moment next to Lahm ( would included Schweini as well but he had so many wasted years partly because of him playing out of position and partly because his attitude.)
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:41 am

Muller is all what Bayern represents.

Fighting spirit, Mia san Mia, never give up and on and on...

I would not change him for Messi if you ask me. He is much more than just a player. I just cant find words to describe him.

How many youngsters can be so strong mentaly to be the best player in the WC on his debut? How many players can do what he did with Bayern?

Dont know how to express myself...but he is my Idol...even if he is younger than me :)

What I love about him...he does not show any respect [in a good way] to the opponents...he is not afraid of them and does not give a shit about them...even if he plays against world class players. He just has so much confidence and no fear.

He represents everything I love about this club.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby CroCHEF » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:08 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:Muller is all what Bayern represents.

I would not change him for Messi if you ask me. He is much more than just a player. I just cant find words to describe him.

How many youngsters can be so strong mentaly to be the best player in the WC on his debut? How many players can do what he did with Bayern?

Dont know how to express myself...but he is my Idol...even if he is younger than me :)

What I love about him...he does not show any respect [in a good way] to the opponents...he is not afraid of them and does not give a shit about them...even if he plays against world class players. He just has so much confidence and no fear.

=D> =D> Did you see on official site, "Whats you favorite color: Red what else"
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:17 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:What I love about him...he does not show any respect [in a good way] to the opponents...he is not afraid of them and does not give a shit about them...even if he plays against world class players. He just has so much confidence and no fear.

Last year, in the match vs ManU in OT he seemed a bit afraid in the start, but he managed to cope with that later in the game.
But in WC he was truly fearless...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Element » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:21 pm

AvatarX wrote:But in WC he was truly fearless...

IN the World Cup he was amazing

i mean during the world cup , a 6 year old neighbour came to me while i was sitting outside and said ,"Today , I have seen the newspaper and saw Mueller and Klose on the first page of sports, Muller is really good"

Muller was still new on the international map , and now He Became easily recognized by a 6-year old Jordanian

this is something to be proud of and surely indicates skill and development more than any award given by any of those Barcelona-worshiping organizations and Magazines
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:33 pm

He really is something :)

I remember his debut against Sporting Lisabon.

Me and my brother-in-law were at the Allianz Arena...and when he came in he asked me who is this kid?

I told him "some kid from our youth system...I heard he is quite good"

And minutes after he came in he was running on the right flank past 2 Sporting players...and with such confidence and he was responsible for a goal.

That was the moment I realized he will become great...even though I saw him play for the first time.
sch0ll7

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby AvatarX » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:12 pm

Actually he hasn't the body structure of modern footballers (too skinny if you compare him to most of them), but he has a great instinct for goal and great ability to quick analyze situations and respond accordingly.

With his cleverness, instinct and this young fearless approach and work-rate, he can be top.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:49 pm

He is so modern that he is a prototype...that in few years people will say "Muller invented today`s football game" :D
sch0ll7

Postby FCB general » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:56 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:Muller is all what Bayern represents.

+1

Simply said 'Possess BAYERN GEN!'
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Koma » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:37 pm

Thomas Muller...
Bravery = Effenberg
Technique = Scholl
Determination = Kahn
Work rate = Matheus
Skill = Elber
Predator instict: Gerd Muller

Bayern gen ;)
Bayern Team for the Champions League trophy -
http://www.footballuser.com/formations/ ... unchen.jpg
Koma
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:49 pm

Koma wrote:Thomas Muller...
Bravery = Effenberg
Technique = Scholl
Determination = Kahn
Work rate = Matheus
Skill = Elber
Predator instict: Gerd Muller

Bayern gen ;)

I don't mean to make Mueller look bad, but I believe you overrate him in every aspect you mentioned. He has the potential to reach (some of) those targets, but he's not close in any of the ones you mentioned. If he was, he'd currently be the best player in the world, ever.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:47 am

Could someone please translate this article to English? Google Translate makes a pretty bad job at it. It leaves some ambiguities, and I still don't know what the "LG" abbreviation stands for.

http://www.shortnews.de/id/878389/Thoma ... hts-traegt
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:25 pm

MUTU wrote:Could someone please translate this article to English? Google Translate makes a pretty bad job at it. It leaves some ambiguities, and I still don't know what the "LG" abbreviation stands for.

http://www.shortnews.de/id/878389/Thoma ... hts-traegt

I am always ready to Help

Thomas Mueller , Football Star of FC Bayern Muenchen , has given some insights about his private life in some interviews.

The 21-year old has married his Wife Lisa in December 2009 , He Proposed to her in Christmas .

His Lisa sends him 5 to 7 SMS per day , None of them ends with LG ( LG=Liebe Grüsse which means Greetings )

The Stove at home is her Job , he only takes her place sometimes when doing Steaks , At Night , Lisa likes to wear his Jerseys .

Muller also told what dumb comments he often has to hear in the locker room

" Have you forgot Your Calves at home in the closet , I heard that a Lot " ,Mueller Said

(they say that because of his weak legs)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion