You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thomas Müller

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Thomas Müller

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed May 04, 2016 2:23 am

JANCKER wrote:If you refer to me, I didn't scapegoat even Robben in 2012.

No, no dude... I was referring to Thiagoalcantara. You have been behaving well lately

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed May 04, 2016 2:50 am

Thiagoalcantara wrote:Isn't it funny.

We lost and yet no one criticizes anyone, yet when we lost to atletico 0-1 in Madrid, the 3 spainards got ripped apart withing seconds of the game ending. It's very easy to see the mindset of fans on this forum and the bias of players....

Notice Javi doesn't have that bias because he was a Jupp transfer, not a Pep one.

-Bernat is shit

-Alonso is generally well respected after good performances like last night and Porto last year

-Thiago is off-form but is generally loved in this forum otherwise

-Muller is a club hero, he's been shit for the last couple of weeks, but he's done much more to this club than the three above players combined that maybe a moment of mistake is more easily overlooked which is fair enough

Don't know what you're talking about. Every criticism and every praise is deserved and you seem to like contrasting the general opinion, being in denial just for the sake of being different. I've got no idea if you do it in an attempt to look smart or if you just have such a strong opinion, but you're contributing nothing.

The first thing you do after we lost a game is complain about the forum :roll: "I'm so right, everyone has been so wrong and I'm really glad we lost so I can rub it in the faces of the people who supposedly support the same club I do"
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Wed May 04, 2016 3:08 am

Actually, unlike you, I'm not a follower.

I criticize whoever needs it and deserve it. I ripped everyone in my time here except for Neuer...

Fact of the matter is that it's obvious there is a bias within the players. Also, I may have a thiago bias, but outside of popular belief, I consider Thiago brazilian, not Spanish, so....

Also, everything I said for the past week was correct or mostly. People ripped me apart, but in reality, we had what people wanted today and didn't get the results we needed. Therefore, everyone that ripped Thiago, alonso, and bernat really needs to sit in their place. You say I rub it in, yet, you guys ripped Bernat, Alonso and Thiago to shreds last week, the irony in that comment.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Wed May 04, 2016 3:12 am

Pep is biased... If we weren't biased we wouldn't be FCB fans. :P
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed May 04, 2016 3:31 am

Thiagoalcantara wrote:Actually, unlike you, I'm not a follower.

I criticize whoever needs it and deserve it. I ripped everyone in my time here except for Neuer...

Fact of the matter is that it's obvious there is a bias within the players. Also, I may have a thiago bias, but outside of popular belief, I consider Thiago brazilian, not Spanish, so....

Also, everything I said for the past week was correct or mostly. People ripped me apart, but in reality, we had what people wanted today and didn't get the results we needed. Therefore, everyone that ripped Thiago, alonso, and bernat really needs to sit in their place. You say I rub it in, yet, you guys ripped Bernat, Alonso and Thiago to shreds last week, the irony in that comment.

Not a matter of different opinions, just that you seem to be so happy that we lost because it supposedly proves that you're, erm, "correct". Almost like you prefered us to lose just for that. Pretty distasteful attitude for a football fan as far as I'm concerned.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Wed May 04, 2016 3:46 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:
Thiagoalcantara wrote:Actually, unlike you, I'm not a follower.

Not a matter of different opinions, just that you seem to be so happy that we lost because it supposedly proves that you're, erm, "correct". Almost like you prefered us to lose just for that. Pretty distasteful attitude for a football fan as far as I'm concerned.

No, if you actually read my comments I'm pissed that we lost and pissed at Pep for fielding a team that was not a Pep team.

I was never pissed losing to Real and Barcelona, this Champs League tie I am. This nonsense that we played well and gave it our all is complete bs. SOme players did, most didn't today. Muller should of never played the full 90 last week and one of the robert or muller should of been benched today.

Also, Muller has been one of my favorite players since the world cup in 2010.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby endrity » Wed May 04, 2016 9:15 am

I think his presence alone was an added plus to the team, regardless of the penalty. He linked dangerously with Lewa in the box a couple of times, and his presence also provided more space for Lewa to operate in.

So yes, he should have started in Madrid as the team simply functions better with him.

Alonso is just terrible, completely unfit for this level, a free-kick won't change that.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ziklitschli » Wed May 11, 2016 12:42 pm

If Muller played the first game, Bayern would be in the final. That game lacked exactly one guy up there, preferably world class game changer like Muller and Atletico wasn't even that good, they just had it easier thanks to Guardiola.
Ziklitschli
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membership

Postby JANCKER » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:17 am

Euro 2016: Bayern Munich’s Thomas Muller, pride of Pahl, still true to Bavarian roots [source]
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:10 pm

Pähl!
Someone, fire that Italian **** already! I don't care who, I don't care how much it costs or who'll be the next coach - just make sure he's gone and he stays gone!!!
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:56 pm

JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:35 am

Interesting stuff from him:
MULLER: I HAVE NOT BEEN AS BAD AS PEOPLE SAY [source]

"Sometimes I play well and get criticism. Sometimes I play pretty badly but score and then everyone says, 'Muller saved the day'. Then I sit at home wondering what is going on.
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby quaazi » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:54 am

Pretty much. "Goals are overrated" anyway. :mrgreen:
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:26 pm

Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:48 am

Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion