You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thomas Müller

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Thomas Müller

Postby nur4bayern » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:40 pm

Element wrote:Great answers from Thomas Mueller

TZ asked him about the huge increase of his market worth

Mueller responded " Ah market worth !! this is totally abstract , Besides , I Do not want to get transfered , also even if Cristiano Ronaldo has cost 95 million euros , he also loses tackles , and he can not buy anything with his so called market worth"

then they asked him " Don't You get Dizzy When you see the millions while you are looking at you bank account"

Mueller responded " NO, also money is not importnat to me ,I have not bought anything special after the world cup , I only enjoy having a specific financial freedom , Example : When I want to Go to a fancy restaurant , I dont have to ask myself if i can afford it or not , I like going out and have some fancy meals , but i do not need 5 cars or a Big watch on my wrist"

What an intelligent, mature thing for him to say. Besides, if he continues to play in good form he'll make more with sponsorship money than what he earns at Bayern.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Element » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:25 pm

Remember when Rummenigge said that we are as good as Barcelona when all of our players are fit

and the our board said that the philosophy of ours is ame to barcelonas

we have Schweisnteiger and Lahm , like they have Xavi and Iniesta

Thomas Muller has a total Different opinion

Muller said " It is clear that we will never ever play like Barcelona , you could buy the entire world and yet you wont be able to copy them , they have their philosophy , and we have ours , And it is good like this"
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:09 pm

Well, who's to say that our philosophy cannot be better then theirs?

Barca's style is brilliant but it is definitely not perfect. Other teams keep trying to copy their style. If this goes on then Barca are going to remain the best team in the world for a long time, because no one can beat them in their own game. Someone has to be smart and come up with a better way than Barcelona's.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby FCB general » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:01 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Well, who's to say that our philosophy cannot be better then theirs?

Barca's style is brilliant but it is definitely not perfect. Other teams keep trying to copy their style. If this goes on then Barca are going to remain the best team in the world for a long time, because no one can beat them in their own game. Someone has to be smart and come up with a better way than Barcelona's.

Hehe, Mourinho showed last season how to win their philosophy. :mrgreen:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Element » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:22 pm

Thomas Muller said " The Expectations at Bayern are as good as never before for some players , At Bayern it is easier to keep The "Club Loyalty" than anywhere else"

He then added

" When you take a look at the Top Clubs of Europe , you conclude that a specific number of players who were raised by the club also remain at the club , and Some stars from outside the country come around them , We Have A core made from young players , and a coach with a Super philosophy who has made this core"

At last " In Barcelona with Puyol , Valdes , Xavi and Iniesta. In Manchester with Scholes or Giggs , Everywhere there ar players who still are in contact with their clubs , So the Structure of all Top clubs are the same"
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby shileno » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:43 pm

Element wrote:We Have A core made from young players , and a coach with a Super philosophy who has made this core"

I have to admit it, LVG really changed that, and for good. Nice to see that Muller is loyal to Bayern :D I hope he make honor of his name and become a legend for us and Germany.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:18 pm

Thomas Müller is one of only 6 nominations for the Laureus World Sports Awards under the category "Breakthrough of the Year".

The nominees:
Martin Kaymer (Germany) Golf - won US PGA Championship and finished year as Europe's No 1
Christophe Lemaitre (France) Athletics - won European Championships 100m, 200m and 4x100m treble
Matteo Manassero (Italy) Golf - youngest ever winner on European Tour at 17 years, 188 days
Thomas Müller (Germany) Football - winner of Golden Boot and Best Young Player Award at World Cup
Louis Oosthuizen (S. Africa) Golf - ranked 54th in world, he won the Open Championship at St Andrews
Teddy Tamgho (France) Athletics - triple jump winner of Diamond League and World Indoor gold medal
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:00 pm

Thomas Muller said that we should not be arrogant and that we should forget about being Champions , and that we must focus on 2nd place

he also added that he prefers to see LEverkusen losing more than Dortmund because this will make us become 2nd much easier
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

I have a picture of Thomas Mueller as a little kid

IF you just look at it , you will immediately know that he will NEVER LEAVE FC BAYERN

Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:05 pm

Element wrote:I have a picture of Thomas Mueller as a little kid

IF you just look at it , you will immediately know that he will NEVER LEAVE FC BAYERN

Hahaha awesome. Quick question: what's with the goalkeeper gloves?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:09 pm

MUTU wrote:Hahaha awesome. Quick question: what's with the goalkeeper gloves?

No idea

MAybe he wanted to be a "total Footballer" :roll:
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby shileno » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:23 pm

Hehe as I was watching Bayern's match, the commenters were saying "I see Muller playing in another league in a couple of years" and "He a talented kid who could do best".. No offense but mexican commenters are just sad lol

Great match of him!
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby dambun » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:09 am

Element wrote:I have a picture of Thomas Mueller as a little kid

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Great post Ele.... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby CroCHEF » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:15 am

lol i need also find my picture in same jersey.
i was also like 7-8 years old when i get that jersey :)
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby Koma » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:43 am

Again, briliant game, you can see that post WC state is gone and his best is yet to come.
Bayern Team for the Champions League trophy -
http://www.footballuser.com/formations/ ... unchen.jpg
Koma
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion