You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thomas Müller

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Thomas Müller

Postby draconaut » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:00 am

I think he should play at the right wing instead of playing as a CF,but too bad we have Arjen Robben at this position .....which is actually a good news. :roll: :D Cant Robben plays as a striker instead???
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:13 am

draconaut wrote:Cant Robben plays as a striker instead???

Yes , but he is worse than Mueller there
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:11 am

LVG said that Mueller is going to have a tough season

" Thomas has Incredible Stamina, yet i Know from now that he will have problems ,Schweisnteiger and LAhm have created a solid base over the years , A Base that young players still miss."
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby The Spyware » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:01 pm

I didn't understand his point
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby draconaut » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:28 pm

Element wrote:LVG said that Mueller is going to have a tough season

" Thomas has Incredible Stamina, yet i Know from now that he will have problems ,Schweisnteiger and LAhm have created a solid base over the years , A Base that young players still miss."

You mean he is talking about muller's competitors are really good or something???
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:45 pm

Great answers from Thomas Mueller

TZ asked him about the huge increase of his market worth

Mueller responded " Ah market worth !! this is totally abstract , Besides , I Do not want to get transfered , also even if Cristiano Ronaldo has cost 95 million euros , he also loses tackles , and he can not buy anything with his so called market worth"

then they asked him " Don't You get Dizzy When you see the millions while you are looking at you bank account"

Mueller responded " NO, also money is not importnat to me ,I have not bought anything special after the world cup , I only enjoy having a specific financial freedom , Example : When I want to Go to a fancy restaurant , I dont have to ask myself if i can afford it or not , I like going out and have some fancy meals , but i do not need 5 cars or a Big watch on my wrist"

About his NT Back number , he said that if Ballack is gonig to get the 13 back , then he has no specific preference , but maybe he wants to get the 25 like his Number with Bayern
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby ballackfcb » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:47 pm

Element wrote:Great answers from Thomas Mueller

Mueller responded " Ah market worth !! this is totally abstract , Besides , I Do not want to get transfered , also even if Cristiano Ronaldo has cost 95 million euros , he also loses tackles , and he can not buy anything with his so called market worth"

then they asked him " Don't You get Dizzy When you see the millions while you are looking at you bank account"

Mueller responded " NO, also money is not importnat to me ,I have not bought anything special after the world cup , I only enjoy having a specific financial freedom , Example : When I want to Go to a fancy restaurant , I dont have to ask myself if i can afford it or not , I like going out and have some fancy meals , but i do not need 5 cars or a Big watch on my wrist"

About his NT Back number , he said that if Ballack is gonig to get the 13 back , then he has no specific preference , but maybe he wants to get the 25 like his Number with Bayern

Nice to hear that Muller will give Ballack his NO 13 shirt. =D> =D> =D>
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby tappinho » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:46 pm

Element wrote:Great answers from Thomas Mueller

Really a great guy: maybe it's just because he's still so young, with only one season as professional footballer, but I really like his media approach and his good sport behaviour
Still missing my dear Deisler...
_____

Neuer mind the Ballacks
tappinho
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:32 am

Thomas Mueller and his Wife starred A Commercial for BIFI

this will give him 500 thousand euros every year , till 2012

Mueller also wears new Shoes now

they are blue and white
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby medjahedm » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:29 pm

Element wrote:Mueller also wears new Shoes now

they are blue and white

I just bought those shoes the other day!!! Theyre incredible and now that i know Müller wears then too im even happier :D
medjahedm
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilentStrike » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:29 pm

how much are they?
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MrLinky » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:32 pm

Muller has been voted World Soccer's Young Player of the Year:

Young Player of the Year
1 Thomas Muller (Bayern Munich & Germany) 45.8
2 Mesut Ozil (Werder Bremen/Real Madrid & Germany) 27.2
3 Gareth Bale (Tottenham Hotspur & Wales) 8.5
4 Javier Hernandez (Guadalajara/Man United & Mexico) 6.3
5 Neymar (Santos & Brazil) 4.1
6 Pedro (Barcelona & Spain) 1.7
7 Coutinho (Vasco da Gama/Internazionale & Brazil) 1.5
8 Sergio Asenjo (Atletico Madrid & Spain) 1.4
9 Jozy Altidore (Villarreal & USA) 1.2
10 Xherdan Shaqiri (Basle & Switzerland) 1.1

http://www.worldsoccer.com/news/Xavi_voted_World_Soccer_Player_of_the_Year_news_304509.html
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:49 pm

Not Surprised

Just look at what he is donig vs Stuttgart

good to see that Ozil is also 2nd

also Shaqiri in the top 10 is something good

and it is Basel not Basle :mrgreen:
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:01 pm

Asenjo????????????? He played like 3 games this year
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MrLinky » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:35 pm

Pedro should have been a bit better ranked, in my opinion.
MrLinky
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion