You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thomas Müller

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Thomas Müller

Postby MUTU » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:55 am

quaazi wrote:If there is one complaint I have about Müller, it's that he is fairly one footed. Not to the extreme lengths of Robben, but still something he needs to work on. Apparently he didn't score a single goal with his left foot all season (according to some graphic I can't find anymore).

My complaint is his weak shot power. He doesn't exactly have a great shot, does he?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby AdepT » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:08 am

MUTU wrote:
quaazi wrote:If there is one complaint I have about Müller, it's that he is fairly one footed. Not to the extreme lengths of Robben, but still something he needs to work on. Apparently he didn't score a single goal with his left foot all season (according to some graphic I can't find anymore).

My complaint is his weak shot power. He doesn't exactly have a great shot, does he?

That may or may not be exactly true. But that is something inferred from the fact that he rarely shoots from outside the box.
I guess it was against Dusseldorf in the first half of season, he hit it from just outside the box and the ball went into the goal almost like a rocket. So he can hit it hard when needed. But when compared to Kroos/Schweini's power kicks, I guess nobody in the team can come close to them.

EDIT : Add Alaba to that list. That guy will someday burn the net Shaolin Soccer style when hitting a penalty. 8)
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MoFattal » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:01 am

MUTU wrote:My complaint is his weak shot power. He doesn't exactly have a great shot, does he?

He does have some power shots scored, but yeah, usually his shots are relatively weak. However, they're accurate enough to slot in the net.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:16 am

quaazi wrote:If there is one complaint I have about Müller

MUTU wrote:My complaint is

How dare you complain in this thread? :evil:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bazi » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:20 pm

Bazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Chalant » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:57 pm

Complaint about Muller? yeah, He is not clinical enough. This is why he is best at RM and not CAM.
Emre CAN do it.
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:12 pm

Chalant wrote:Complaint about Muller? yeah, He is not clinical enough. This is why he is best at RM and not CAM.

Where did you hear that horse shit? Do you know who was Bayern Munich's top scorer this season? Not Gomez, not Mandzukic, not Ribery, not Robben, not Pizarro but our very own Thomas Muller. So if Muller isnt clinical enough then i hate to find out what you think of Bayern's whole strike force :P
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Chalant » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:58 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
Chalant wrote:Complaint about Muller? yeah, He is not clinical enough. This is why he is best at RM and not CAM.

Where did you hear that horse shit? Do you know who was Bayern Munich's top scorer this season? Not Gomez, not Mandzukic, not Ribery, not Robben, not Pizarro but our very own Thomas Muller. So if Muller isnt clinical enough then i hate to find out what you think of Bayern's whole strike force :P

Although around 6 of those were pens, You're still right. Maybe I was remembering 2011-12, but then no one was clinical back then. Sorry :^o
Emre CAN do it.
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:42 am

Great article!
Thomas Müller is not a striker in the conventional sense. He does not position himself between the centre-backs and act as an offensive pivot. He does not perpetually loiter on the shoulder of the last defender, ready to burst through on goal. He does not even start in the fourth band. Nonetheless, I would argue that Müller is the definition of the modern striker.

http://www.just-football.com/2013/06/thomas-muller-future-of-the-modern-striker/
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MoFattal » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:36 pm

It's always nice to read nice stuff about our Tommy, but this article was basically a long introduction and a concluding paragraph :P
MoFattal

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Element » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:53 pm

Thomas Mueller Market Value has increased to 45 million euros in Transfermarkt.de making him the highest in the Bundesliga along with Mario Goetze
http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/thomas-m ... 58358.html
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Bazi » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:55 pm

Element wrote:Thomas Mueller Market Value has increased to 45 million euros in Transfermarkt.de making him the highest in the Bundesliga along with Mario Goetze
http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/thomas-m ... 58358.html

It's a nice gimmick though Ribéry would be arguable around € 60m if he were a few years younger.
Bazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MoFattal » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:59 pm

D-Wall with a 70% increase :dante:
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Achilles » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:04 pm

Anzahl fünfundzwanzig

Thomas MULLEEER
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby jaybayern » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:16 am

not clinical was it me or was it muller who scored from an impossible angle twice or even more and even in the champions league........plz give the kid the credit he should get
BAYERN TILL THE DEATH OF ME
jaybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jamaica

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion