You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thomas Müller

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Thomas Müller

Postby MUTU » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:47 pm

medjahedm wrote: remember when Muller got sent off in Bordeaux he got on his knees and begged the ref not to send him off and thats not what a captain does

Nah, not necessarily true.

Zola, a good captain

Gascoigne, one of the hardest players
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Toni_Kroos39 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:59 am

Müller with gloves :lol: :lol:

Toni_Kroos39
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:09 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:43 am

I knew he could do it!
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby CroCHEF » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:32 am

LEGEND
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tflags » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:04 am

" We are champions. Basta! " See! I knew he could speak italian! :mrgreen:
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby Miss Dangerous » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:09 pm

Thomas Muller admits Borussia Dortmund are serious title contenders next season

Bayern Munich midfielder Thomas Muller has insisted that Borussia Dortmund will still be a force next season despite the departure of star player Nuri Sahin to Real Madrid. He stated that the Borussians will still be the Bundesliga title contenders and looked forward for a new challenge next season.

Bayern had a disappointing season last term and ended the campaign in third place with 65 points. Borussia Dortmund stunned everybody in the season ended as they won the Bundesliga title with 23 wins and five losses, accumulating 75 points.

Muller admitted that Dortmund will be the team to watch out for next season but added that Bayern will also be strong after activity in this summer’s transfer market. He predicted that his side will win the Bundesliga title this time around as they have the quality and the depth in their squad.

“Of course we see in Dortmund a serious competitor in the battle for the championship. They have taken the title of sovereign. But I'm happy with our transfer policy and I am sure that we get the bowl in the upcoming season in Munich,” he was quoted as saying in an interview.

The German international was all praise for new addition Manuel Neuer. He insisted that the goalkeeper will play a vital role in the club’s campaign next season as he has the experience. He hailed the shot stopper’s displays last season in the UEFA Champions League with Schalke and stated that the player deserved to be at the Allianz Arena.

“Manuel will take us forward. He has a good ten really good years ahead. But to become world keeper, one also needs to win titles. And that is precisely the goal of FC Bayern. In this respect I trust entirely to Manuel, in Munich for the world to mature goalkeeper,” the player concluded.

Thomas Muller made 48 appearances for Bayern last season and scored 19 goals in the process. The 21-year old has 18 international caps to his name and has found the net seven times.

http://blogs.bettor.com/Thomas-Muller-admits-Borussia-Dortmund-are-serious-title-contenders-next-season-a77729
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby CroCHEF » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:30 pm

CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby Element » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:50 pm

Thomas Mueller Was Picked as Player of the Month August by Spox Users with 21.5 %

1=Thomas Mueller
2-Klaas-Jan Huntelaar
3-Mario Goetze
4-Marc-Andre Ter stegen
5-Marco Reus
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:58 pm

Well deserved =D>
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Aequitas1987 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:58 pm

Hes the best bayern product since Lahm.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Bazi » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:35 am

First of all it is simply amazing how fast Thomas Müller developed. I very well remember when we played against Sporting Lisbon in the Champions League and coach Klinsmann brought him as a substitute. He immediately penetrated the 16 meter box and just a few minutes later he scored his first Champions League goal. Everybody saw that this young lad was gifted but it was strongly considered to sell him to Hoffenheim for 3,5m €. Thankfully he wasn't.

Today I hate to say that (as much as I like him on the position behind Mario Gomez) I really don't see him as a winger for a longer period of time. The balance point of his body is too high to make him a decent dribbler, his technique doesn't allow precise curving crosses so he "just" has his good combination play and penetration into the 16 meter box left. That might be enough against clubs like Kaiserslautern and Freiburg, but I really don't see him help us on this position against the kinds of Manchester'City.

I really don't want to be coach Heynckes when Arjen Robben returns. The decision between Müller and Kroos will definitely be a tough one.
Bazi
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby huknife » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:47 am

ooh you don't want to undermine Thomas Muller on this forum.

1. He is wasted as a winger, yes.

2. Dribbling is only one of the ways to get past people, and the point of getting past people is to score, some players want the team to score, they pass the ball :).

3. I dunno, people like Xavi and Iniesta take teams apart simply based on combination play and penetration.

4. Hynckes has already demonstrated his rotation system, and i don't recall him leaving out Muller.

Cheers.
huknife
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby quaazi » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:34 am

Bazi wrote:I really don't want to be coach Heynckes when Arjen Robben returns. The decision between Müller and Kroos will definitely be a tough one.

I don't think it's tough to say "Müller" at all!
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Element » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:38 am

Bazi wrote:The decision between Müller and Kroos will definitely be a tough one.

Before world cup , this would have been true

but now IMO

Mueller should come in question with players like Ribery or Robben

it is" Mueller or Ribery .. tough one" not "Mueller or Kroos"
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion