You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thomas Müller

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Thomas Müller

Postby #12 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:56 pm

Okay then
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:21 pm

Starting and being subbed in is different... both things have advantages and disadvantages. Nevertheless Mueller should always start cause you know that he'll fight for this team like no one else and you can never tell when and what he will pull next but he'll be working for it for 90 minutes. I'll take a loss with him on the field much easier...
I think that he'd be wasted as an impact sub, he's more a like 90 minutes+ player unless he's really tired.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby JANCKER » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:12 pm

Ancelotti: "Thomas Müller is an intelligent man. He always plays for the team and that is an important feature."

"Of course, he is not happy about his goal drought. I talked to him about it."
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ipackmas » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:30 am

Müller should be sold at the end of the season. He has been playing pathetically bad and being quite useless to the team. There's simply no place for him in the current 4-3-3 system. Maybe moving abroad for a more proper team with his place would be an option.
ipackmas
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membership

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:41 am

ipackmas wrote:Müller should be sold at the end of the season. He has been playing pathetically bad and being quite useless to the team. There's simply no place for him in the current 4-3-3 system. Maybe moving abroad for a more proper team with his place would be an option.

LOOL if there's no place for Müller in the 4-3-3 system, it's Ancelotti who needs to leave not Müller.
I'd understand this if we were performing some magical football, but we've actually been crap since the season start. Would you really get rid of one of our best players because a stupid coach is underperforming with a magnificent squad? Sorry but I just don't see reasoning here.
CARLO RAUS
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby ipackmas » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:14 am

SrLuisGuilherme wrote:
ipackmas wrote:Müller should be sold at the end of the season. He has been playing pathetically bad and being quite useless to the team. There's simply no place for him in the current 4-3-3 system. Maybe moving abroad for a more proper team with his place would be an option.

LOOL if there's no place for Müller in the 4-3-3 system, it's Ancelotti who needs to leave not Müller.
I'd understand this if we were performing some magical football, but we've actually been crap since the season start. Would you really get rid of one of our best players because a stupid coach is underperforming with a magnificent squad? Sorry but I just don't see reasoning here.

He's the one that needs to leave if he fails to work on himself to fit in the system. Players cannot be placed above the team. Team's benefit comes first as always. Why on earth are we going to change formation due to a single player being out of form?
Oh and another club legend aka Schweinsteiger left for the same reason. :coffee:
ipackmas
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:25 am

SrLuisGuilherme wrote:

Dont feed the troll

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby Bentonomo » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:01 am

HAHAHA Muller leaving ... please
Bentonomo
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Mexico

Postby JANCKER » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:19 am

LoL First time in his career that he is in a crisis and now we should sell him. Mueller wouldn't leave, he's not Schweini.
That fooking penalty against Atletico hurt his confidence. It's better to not take responsibilities sometimes.

The Bayern you're seeing is the Bayern with Mueller in a crisis. You should realize now better than ever how important he is... we need him back at his best.

I think that he would even consider to retire earlier before leaving Bayern.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:41 pm

Just.......wow.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Coman » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:56 pm

Some people here should stop support Bayern right now.

Yesterday I saw a guy say he lost all respect for Lahm because our captain only make pass backward against Atletico and by consequence, he doesn't want Lahm as sport director.

And now I see some guy who say Müller should be sold because he isn't good enough for the first time on a long period since 2009. And the worst part is they favoured a **** 4-3-3 system who doesn't work and a coach who is making some shit instead of one of our 5 best players since 2009.

Müller = BAYERN
BAYERN = Müller

What a shame. I would have give you a ban for such words. Just a shame.

Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby zozon » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:55 pm

SrLuisGuilherme wrote:because a stupid coach is underperforming with a magnificent squad? Sorry but I just don't see reasoning here.

I dont see your reasoning either. The coach is stupid, but the players are OK? 80% of the starters are playing like shit, even if they were to be played in the double pivot thing. Be realistic, dont be a blind coach hater.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:57 pm

zozon wrote:
SrLuisGuilherme wrote:because a stupid coach is underperforming with a magnificent squad? Sorry but I just don't see reasoning here.

I dont see your reasoning either. The coach is stupid, but the players are OK? 80% of the starters are playing like shit, even if they were to be played in the double pivot thing. Be realistic, dont be a blind coach hater.

we can't buy a whole new squad because most of players are underperforming...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CARLO RAUS
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby zozon » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:20 pm

SrLuisGuilherme wrote:we can't buy a whole new squad because most of players are underperforming...
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So a sacking of Carlo in NOVEMBER would suddenly make Lahm a WC player again? Make Alaba, Boateng start listening to Verdi and playing better? Make Muller even do a proper shot at the goal? Make Alaba launch even a half decent cross in the box (his crosses are worse than Braafheid's ever were!)?
Make Sanches not posting HARIBO GUMMIS in the middle of the **** season?

If indeed the players are playing like they are because of Carlo - thats VERY unproffesional of them and a very, very pussy attitude cause all they do in the media is praise him.
You go the easier way out - blame everything on the "stupid" Carlo and forget about what the players are doing.

Don't be a #12. The players are in some kind of a social media frenzy posting, imitating Gotze and stuff. They play like shit, if Bayern were in the Premier we would have been 6-7 place.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:58 pm

The irony in Coman bashing every Spainard on the team, yet, calling for bans on other people for calling out other players.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion