You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thomas Kraft

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Thomas Kraft

Postby Element » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:50 pm

Mazen96 wrote:Timo Hildebrand can play that role pretty well. What happened to this guy anyways?

FREE AGENT
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Mazen96 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:52 pm

Element wrote:
Mazen96 wrote:Timo Hildebrand can play that role pretty well. What happened to this guy anyways?

FREE AGENT

Didn't he sign for sporting?
In guten wie in schlechten Zeiten...
Mazen96
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Dhuber24 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:59 pm

his error was so costly... deserves a match on the bench in my opinion. butt is ok but lets keep our fingers crossed on neuer
Mia San Mia
Herr Huber
Dhuber24
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Element » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:20 pm

Thomas Kraft said that Uli hoeness's Words " With Kraft replacing butt , all this shit began" were totally against him

and that he will say something about that later

and that The Goal vs Nurnberg was totally his fault but other than that he cant blame himself for anything

he also said that he still has back problems but he will be fit for the game vs LEverkusen , but he does not know whether he will play or not
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby The Spyware » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:32 pm

and that's is for sure right IMO and Hoeness words were totally rubbish
Hoeness always do a strategy , when he is angry from someone because of a certain issue , he remains quiet and keeps quiet for a while and then wait for the right moment from his point view and then bombard him in a way that hurt him badly.

I think the main reason for him to be against Kraft is that he refuses the contract extension , beside he somehow become the reason for the saga of Hoeness v Ultras .. and he now find this as the perfect moment to revenge through this way.

He of course did the same with Van Gaal and others
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:59 pm

Hoeness criticsm was not directed at Kraft's performances, but rather at the lack of authority he had over the defense. It is true that most goals which we conceded werd defensive errors and not Kraft's fault, but Hoeness believes that the defense was lost because of Kraft not leading the defense.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby shileno » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:25 am

That "shit" began when he let LVG to take the control of Bayern. Mr. Hoeness should act like a mature person and accept his own mistakes.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby eliasov » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:07 am

talking about a the 2and goalie i think we can extend butt's contract for 1 year ...
and about kraft i don't think he should be punished the kid needs to developp he's still young and has a great potential ..maybe if he goes to another bundesliga team he'll be one of the best GK in germany
ImageImage
eliasov
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby vijay92 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:53 pm

Kraft has joined the list of keepers who wont fulfill their potential at bayern. I am pretty sure kraft will do really well at most clubs in the bundesliga but at bayern there is always going to be pressure to succed and also oliver kahn's shadow. THe same will go to next keeper who comes to bayern, even if it is proven keeper like manuel Neuer, he might also fail under BAYERN PRESSURE.

Rensing might have really bad for us in the last two season,but he is been excellent for cologne this year, with some top save.

I also agree that hoeness was over the top in the press conference by litterally stating that all the problem started with the keeper situation. There was a lot of other bigger problems which has cost us a good season.
vijay92
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:11 pm

Element wrote:Thomas Kraft said that Uli hoeness's Words " With Kraft replacing butt , all this shit began" were totally against him

Kraft has reacted to this now and told tz: "This was fully against me. I will speak to him in due course."

Also, Sepp Maier has backed up Kraft.
He said: "One can say that in any case, Thomas has held up well. Sure, in Nuremberg, he was uncertain. But it's no wonder that is all only by Manuel Neuer. It is quite clear that a young man concerned about it. For years there have only theater that began with Klinsmann. This theater is not sure of the team, but from above."

Sorry for the translation, I used Google translate but I think you can understand it well.

Source: http://sportbild.bild.de/SPORT/bundesli ... -mich.html
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby pabloenigma » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:30 pm

MUTU wrote:
Element wrote:Thomas Kraft said that Uli hoeness's Words " With Kraft replacing butt , all this shit began" were totally against him

Kraft has reacted to this now and told tz: "This was fully against me. I will speak to him in due course."

Also, Sepp Maier has backed up Kraft.
He said: "One can say that in any case, Thomas has held up well. Sure, in Nuremberg, he was uncertain. But it's no wonder that is all only by Manuel Neuer. It is quite clear that a young man concerned about it. For years there have only theater that began with Klinsmann. This theater is not sure of the team, but from above."

Sorry for the translation, I used Google translate but I think you can understand it well.

Source: http://sportbild.bild.de/SPORT/bundesli ... -mich.html

Here is the english translation...

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/7555/6868807/Maier-defends-Kraft-work?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
pabloenigma
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby CroCHEF » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:18 am

Wir beginnen mit dem FC Bayern: Wie die "SZ" berichtet, wird Thomas Kraft seinen Vertrag in München nicht verlängern und den Rekordmeister zum Saisonende verlassen. Neben den Gerüchten um ein Tauschgeschäft mit Schalkes Manuel Neuer bringt der "kicker" einen neuen potenziellen Abnehmer ins Gespräch: Die Hertha aus Berlin. Dort soll Kraft den 34-jährigen Maikel Aerts beerben.
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:09 am

Please don't post text in German or other languages apart from English, so that everyone can understand :wink:

Another newspaper I found has basically the same text as above, but instead attributed the source to tz and said that Kraft will leave in summer. They mention Schalke 04, Hamburger SV and Hertha Berlin as possible destinations.

Source: http://relevant.at/sport/fussball/11378 ... yern.story
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby CroCHEF » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:44 am

MUTU wrote:Please don't post text in German or other languages apart from English, so that everyone can understand :wink:

Another newspaper I found has basically the same text as above, but instead attributed the source to tz and said that Kraft will leave in summer. They mention Schalke 04, Hamburger SV and Hertha Berlin as possible destinations.

Source: http://relevant.at/sport/fussball/11378 ... yern.story

lol i iddnt relise that i copy wrong text in translator sorry :D
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby TuesdayMorning » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:52 pm

I love Neuer, but I hate the idea of losing Kraft for him. I'd rather we keep Kraft and let him find his confidence because he can really be a great GK for Bayern. Coming in at the beginning of the year in a context of the coach and management fighting over the decision certainly wasn't the way he should've been welcomed to first spot.
"What you do in this world is a matter of no consequence... The question is, what can you make people believe that you have done?"
TuesdayMorning
Getting the hang of it

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion