You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thomas Kraft

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Thomas Kraft

Postby tflags » Thu May 12, 2011 10:04 am

The fact that Kraft attracted only a team coming from 2nd Division instead of other leagues' goes a long way to cement the fact that though with great potential, Kraft's surgence this season is considered still a fluke.

Mr. Kraft also fell victim of a crossfire. He was THE last drop in a amounting battle between chiefs and bosses. Chief Van Gaal wanted him in, boss Uli wanted him out. Ultimately his short life in FCB which came in with a pass to goal, a couple of life saving penalty stops and some spectacular saves in a Champions League game away that by all accounts made Mr. Kraft a Man of the Match at the San Siro. All that was erased the day he made a single bad pass. That bad pass meant a goal that took us two points behind. But we kind of know that was just the tip of the iceberg. An iceberg that was already melting. An iceberg called Luis Van Gaal.

Mr. Kraft's story is not over yet. This is a kid with potential. Go on Thomas, you are still in Bundesliga one. We will see you this year again defending somebody else's goal line. And if the EX rule plays out, we are in for some trouble. Good. Nothing like an ex FCB man proving by his own he belongs back.

You have some time though. We just got us a neuer GK...
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Paddy » Thu May 12, 2011 8:45 pm

I don't think he'll ever reach Neuer's level and I don't see Neuer leaving any time soon (gks are usually very loyal when they are at a top club), so he probably won't return.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:04 am

Kraft: so good he can look sideways towards his fans whilst pulling off a point-blank save from one of the most feared strikers in Europe.

:lol: :lol:

coward!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:09 am

I still feel sry for what happened to Kraft... :?
I wish him all the best I think that if he continue to show such form he can also earn a place with the NT. Zieler Ter Stegen Leno Trapp Baumann and him can all be considered
Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister13 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:29 pm

Kraft is none and never will be NT material.
Ottomeister13

Postby quaazi » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:38 am

He is a solid BuLi level goalie, which is no bad thing - few academies can boast better results. But we need(ed) a lot better.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby tflags » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:25 pm

Ottomeister13 wrote:Kraft is none and never will be NT material.

This stood between the posts for Germany vs England once. Who's NT material can be such a frivolous call. :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:14 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I still feel sry for what happened to Kraft... :?
I wish him all the best I think that if he continue to show such form he can also earn a place with the NT. Zieler Ter Stegen Leno Trapp Baumann and him can all be considered

:shock:

No way in hell is he going to play for the NT. He's one of the worst GK's in BL if you ask me.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Ottomeister13 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:40 pm

You know Wiese didnt look like this 1,5 years ago.. And on top of that Wiese is a **** dick with his fouls against Olic or Muller.. just look them back..
Ottomeister13

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:14 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:I still feel sry for what happened to Kraft... :?

:shock:

No way in hell is he going to play for the NT. He's one of the worst GK's in BL if you ask me.

Who knows maybe he'll continue to improve. I am not saying that he'll be the #1. Weidenfeller joined in when he was 30+

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:42 pm

Yea, but I think he is a poor GK. Baumann or Fährmann are better and Zieler and ter Stegen are on a different level. He concedes goals easily from almost everywhere and then he always yells to his teammates.

With so many injuries and rotations you never know what to expect, but I think his chances of playing with the NT are almost zero.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Previous

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion