You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thomas Kraft

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Thomas Kraft

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed May 04, 2011 6:34 pm

Mr.S wrote:
ballackfcb wrote:He is a good man but a bad goalkeeper :wink:

MARK MY WORDS.

In 3 years he is going to be "MUCH" better than Adler.

Do you really see any potential in him? What is he good in? Just because he is a Bayern product doesn't mean that he is going to be great. We gave him the chance to prove himself and he failed, so It's time for him to leave.

He is like 21 years old and the only success in his career was playing a great match in Giuseppe Meazza against Inter. Nothing else.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby AvatarX » Wed May 04, 2011 6:43 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:He is like 21 years old and the only success in his career was playing a great match in Giuseppe Meazza against Inter. Nothing else.

Agree. He is 22 though (he will be 23 in July).
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby vijay92 » Wed May 04, 2011 11:51 pm

He is talented and he will do well. He became number 1 at the wrong time, with unstable defence and extreme pressure.

Rensing did bad for us, Look at how he is doing now, he is doing good and pulling one or two top saves.

I am not saying both are neuer level but they are good goalkeepers who are capable being number 1 for mid-table teams
vijay92
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby uzi716 » Thu May 05, 2011 12:08 am

Very classy of Kraft to say that. I hope he goes to another team and becomes a WC goalkeeper.

He has potential and I would've liked to see him stay but I can't complain if we get Nneuer.
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby The Spyware » Thu May 05, 2011 12:13 am

YlonenXabi wrote:
Mr.S wrote:
ballackfcb wrote:He is a good man but a bad goalkeeper :wink:

MARK MY WORDS.

Do you really see any potential in him? What is he good in? Just because he is a Bayern product doesn't mean that he is going to be great. We gave him the chance to prove himself and he failed, so It's time for him to leave.

He is like 21 years old and the only success in his career was playing a great match in Giuseppe Meazza against Inter. Nothing else.

Why you ignore that he can improve
See how Neuer improved very much over only one season
He always had blunders and he was very very bad in corners and crossing and see how he improved that much in only one season,, and he was just a substitute in the national team ,, I remember you were against him at some point =; but then after just one year the whole matter is different and now he is probably the best goalkeeper in the world

Kraft has talent and has potential IMO ,, he stood here under huge pressure and at the time of this Neuer saga and behind a team that cannot defend at all and he did well many times not just against Inter
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu May 05, 2011 8:01 am

Mr.S wrote:MARK MY WORDS.

Yes, and next season we will regret letting Ottl go because he is going to be better than Xavi :mrgreen:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Thu May 05, 2011 9:55 am

Rensing IMO IS WAY MORE Talented than Kraft

thats for sure

I know Rensing since his early days in FC Bayern
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCB general » Thu May 05, 2011 2:56 pm

Element wrote:Rensing IMO IS WAY MORE Talented than Kraft

thats for sure

I know Rensing since his early days in FC Bayern

So what? If you have in the team one person named Walter Junghans, everything is possible. Maier told in media that Jungahans has destroyed Rensing's carrer in Bayern with his disaster work.

In last few days, I can read that also Neuer doesn't want to work with Jupp's friend Junghans. :| That talks a lot about this GK coach and what GKs think about him. We can maybe expect a reconsidering decision from Heynckes side in this question and bring Bernd Dreher as a GK coach. It's much better choice to leave Hoek or get Dreher ZÜRUCK in München.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Mr.S » Thu May 05, 2011 6:02 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Mr.S wrote:MARK MY WORDS.

Yes, and next season we will regret letting Ottl go because he is going to be better than Xavi :mrgreen:

Ottl should be released.He has zero talent.

Come on what was Muller last year.He did get chances but did nothing special.

Kraft just went from the reserves to the pressure of being a 1st choice GK in one of the best clubs in the world & he did show he has it in him.He would never have messed like Butt did in the last game.Let Kraft have a full season without the pressue of officials not liking or him being replaced every now & them.Kraft maybe would never get anywhere as good as Neuer is now.But he will prove himself to be better than Adler in 3 years
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dambun » Fri May 06, 2011 8:52 am

There is no doubt Kraft is really talented...
But Bayern was never a good place for a GK talent... So having him as number 1 was always a bad decision.... I'm happy he's leaving!... I just wish Bayern could have got some cash out of selling him..
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby appudds » Fri May 06, 2011 2:49 pm

Kraft will be better than Wiese when he matures. I am sure about that
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby Paddy » Fri May 06, 2011 2:53 pm

Sadly you know very little. Bayern hasn't been playing with two strikers, Tymo has been better thank Kroos and Gustavo has been better than Badstuber/Breno/Contento. So, he might just fail if you're so sure. :P
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shileno » Fri May 06, 2011 4:02 pm

Funny, almost every player we sold/let go has been playing a lot better than they did with us. I also have no doubt, if Rensing is a good GK now, Kraft can be world class.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby Paddy » Fri May 06, 2011 5:03 pm

The key word is CAN. And yes, Rensing is doing good in a small club but he couldn't handle a bit of pressure. We don't have the time to wait 2-3 years.

Btw, name one player that did really great and became world-class when we sold him? Rensing playing like he is now wouldn't be good enough. The only two who I would mention are Frings who had some fine years with Bremen and Santa Cruz had two good years in england but again...playing for lesser club you don't have the pressure and they are usually treated as the main guys and have room for mistakes.

Oh yeah, Hummels is doing great but then again the coaches warned Bayern not to sell him.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Koma » Sat May 07, 2011 6:00 pm

Sad news that Thomas left, it's shame that we could not keep him, but also, it's shame that he wanted #1 spot at such young age. He could stay, develop, take his chance..
Bayern Team for the Champions League trophy -
http://www.footballuser.com/formations/ ... unchen.jpg
Koma
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion